• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR back yet? Yep!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
News! News! News!!

Ah, Boobs? What in hell was I saying? Oh yeah!! Dark Matters Radio is back tonight with Richie Sarradet and me! I think we got our stuff wired tight so we are gonna give it the ol' college try! Please, pass the word around. We start at 9:00 PM Pacific Time ONLY on CyberstationUSA! Be there or be square!

The call in number is ... 818-381-4674 when I open the lines!

For some reason i can't seem to remember the time the show is on, I must have read this post a dozen times ;)

For some reason i can't seem to remember the time the show is on, I must have read this post a dozen times ;)

The time was listed in the first post of this thread. DMR begins at 9:00 PM Pacific Time, 12:00 AM Eastern Time on Fridays.

Decker

Will you have James Fox and/or Tracy Tormé back on soon ? The 701 movie is one of the few things im looking forward to in this field .

Will you have James Fox and/or Tracy Tormé back on soon ? The 701 movie is one of the few things im looking forward to in this field .

The last time I intended to have Fox on, for what ever reason he never made it. Torme would depending on how he feels. He had been dealing with some health related issues. I will give him a call soon.

Decker

The last time I intended to have Fox on, for what ever reason he never made it. Torme would depending on how he feels. He had been dealing with some health related issues. I will give him a call soon.

Decker

Great ! Love your show btw

Back