• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DISCLOSURE :place your bets

Free episodes:

Here is my Estimate of the Situation.

The extra-constitutional and trans-national control groups dealing with UFO, UAP, and AVC information and material are in effect operating in the real world. The majority of human civilization however are sitting in Plato's cave watching a shadow play. The public members of the United States government are cave dwellers as well and have no real knowledge of the real world that could be shared with their companions. There can be no disclosure of anything but ignorance. The phenomena itself or the control group(s) will either decide to bring us into the light or not one day. Given a survey of history I'd say the chances of that happening are slim and none with slim being an anorexic junkie waif. But what do I really know? Nothing.

Here is my Estimate of the Situation.

The extra-constitutional and trans-national control groups dealing with UFO, UAP, and AVC information and material are in effect operating in the real world. The majority of human civilization however are sitting in Plato's cave watching a shadow play. The public members of the United States government are cave dwellers as well and have no real knowledge of the real world that could be shared with their companions. There can be no disclosure of anything but ignorance. The phenomena itself or the control group(s) will either decide to bring us into the light or not one day. Given a survey of history I'd say the chances of that happening are slim and none with slim being an anorexic junkie waif. But what do I really know? Nothing.

So are you saying that there's no way of turning around and seeing what's behind us, even those of us that are struggling to see the players behind the screen? I've always hoped that the experiencers, at least, have been given a glimpse of what's really happening, even if they don't interpret it correctly, but if not for the people witnessing the phenomena, we wouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

I still say 2016. Probably May.

Im a HUGE Cubs fan(yes Tyder, lets hear it). When the Cubs win the World Series.....thats when we will get disclosure.

So are you saying that there's no way of turning around and seeing what's behind us, even those of us that are struggling to see the players behind the screen?

I don't think so. These control groups appear to be the gate-keepers of the cave. They kill, make mad, or otherwise neutralize anyone or anything that might allow the audience to stand up, turn around, and walk out of the cave into their real world.

I've always hoped that the experiencers, at least, have been given a glimpse of what's really happening, even if they don't interpret it correctly, but if not for the people witnessing the phenomena, we wouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

Hmmm. I see what you're getting at, but they are still watching part of the shadow play I think. Maybe these folks have managed to turn around and see something moving beyond the fire in the back of the cave, but they are still sitting in the dark, wondering what the hell that really is back there. "Did you see that?" "Yes, and it scares the crap out of me, turn around and shut up."

Back