• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Demon picture

Why not examine the photo closely before shooting it down? I don't know what it is, I used the word demon for the lack of a better term. Basically, I want open-minded people to look the pictures over & tell me what they see.

I did look at it closely. Why would you not think it is a case of pareidolia? Is there anything at all that suggests otherwise?

Tell you what I see? I see a strange reflection and a case of seeing a pattern in the chaos and assigning inappropriate meaning to it. I'm sorry if that isn't the type of open minded and honest comment you were looking for.

As you've already seen though, if you are looking for people to go with the fantasy you'll find them. I bet if you were to post this at Project Avalon/Camelot or David Icke forums you might get more folks who would go with your interpretation and entertain alternate solutions as opposed to cleaning the lens.

B.T.W. the Demon pixelsmith used is from one the better supernatural thrillers of the 60's. Watch the British version of The Demon though, the American version edited out a couple of Demon sequences if I'm not mistaken.

B.T.W. the Demon pixelsmith used is from one the better supernatural thrillers of the 60's. Watch the British version of The Demon though, the American version edited out a couple of Demon sequences if I'm not mistaken.
Huh? I simply digitally enhanced the photo like they do on CSI. That is a real demon!

Huh? I simply digitally enhanced the photo like they do on CSI. That is a real demon!

How can I be so wrong? I'm sick. I tell you, I am sick and that is my excuse. At any rate, it was 1957, and the name of the movie was Night of the Demon. The British version is still the one to see though.

The Sunglasses Demon reminds me of another old film called The Hideous Sun Demon. While not half the film that Night of the Demon is, it is a creepy/funny piece of black and white film. If you like old B-movies you might like it.

Suddenly, I feel like Gene.

Recently I was taking some pictures of some sunglasses that I've collected over the years. The plan was to sell them in eBay as a lot. I arranged my glasses on top of my kitchen trashcan in my kitchen. I used my iPod touch 4g because I like the way it takes pictures. After the pictures were taken; I uploaded them to my pc. I looked them over & chose the one the looked best to me. I at that point noticed that my reflection was captured in a couple of the sunglasses. Upon further study, I saw that something else was captured on the lenses. To my eye it looks like a demon or what I imagine one looks like. It can be seen in profile, with its mouth wide open as if screaming. It seems to be right next to me. It is seen on 2 of the 6 pair of sunglasses. The first picture is zoomed & cropped. The second is the original. The "demon" can be seen in the right lenses of the glasses on the bottom right corner & top left corner. Does anyone else see what I see?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Interesting but weird!​
I see more than one.​
I_see_more_than_onelgr.gif

I see either a bad bad screenshot of a worn copy of a VHS or Betamax copy of Jabba the Hutt or the Fecal demon from 'Dogma'. Pixel did good work there though, truly anomalous. No more sunglasses for me.

Recently I was taking some pictures of some sunglasses that I've collected over the years. The plan was to sell them in eBay as a lot. I arranged my glasses on top of my kitchen trashcan in my kitchen. I used my iPod touch 4g because I like the way it takes pictures. After the pictures were taken; I uploaded them to my pc. I looked them over & chose the one the looked best to me. I at that point noticed that my reflection was captured in a couple of the sunglasses. Upon further study, I saw that something else was captured on the lenses. To my eye it looks like a demon or what I imagine one looks like. It can be seen in profile, with its mouth wide open as if screaming. It seems to be right next to me. It is seen on 2 of the 6 pair of sunglasses. The first picture is zoomed & cropped. The second is the original. The "demon" can be seen in the right lenses of the glasses on the bottom right corner & top left corner. Does anyone else see what I see?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I don't see a demon. I do see a reflection of some sort which also appears in at least one other pair of sunglasses.

Back