• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Demon picture

NightChiller

Paranormal Novice
Recently I was taking some pictures of some sunglasses that I've collected over the years. The plan was to sell them in eBay as a lot. I arranged my glasses on top of my kitchen trashcan in my kitchen. I used my iPod touch 4g because I like the way it takes pictures. After the pictures were taken; I uploaded them to my pc. I looked them over & chose the one the looked best to me. I at that point noticed that my reflection was captured in a couple of the sunglasses. Upon further study, I saw that something else was captured on the lenses. To my eye it looks like a demon or what I imagine one looks like. It can be seen in profile, with its mouth wide open as if screaming. It seems to be right next to me. It is seen on 2 of the 6 pair of sunglasses. The first picture is zoomed & cropped. The second is the original. The "demon" can be seen in the right lenses of the glasses on the bottom right corner & top left corner. Does anyone else see what I see?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326438575084.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326438575084.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326438830562.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326438830562.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 43
So you've exhausted all possibilities and have concluded it's a demon? It looks like your Christmas tree to me or a plant, but I have no idea what else was in the room. Now, if you take a picture of the rest of the room and post that (without changing anything in the room, of course), maybe we can pinpoint what it is. My hunch... it isn't a demon. Demons don't like being on eBay.

I recognize this Demon. Its name is Apophenia, she and her cousin Pareidolia dwell in the realm of Patternicity. I suggest the following exorcism protocol: Stand in front of the sunglasses in question and repeat, "The Spirit of Reason compels you!" until you realize your brain has created this image and assigned inappropriate meaning to it.

You are having demon issues because you attached an Apple product to a PeeCee. You deserve everything you get from that senseless act.

Thank you all for the replies, but frankly I expected better from a paranormal forum. We've all seen things that weren't there before, our eyes do it all the time. They can make a pile of laundry in a dark basement look like a person. As children, we all saw funny things in the clouds. I'll tell you why this was not the case with my photo; nothing in my kitchen resembles that shape. My kitchen is clean & clutter-free. I don't have a Christmas tree in there nor anywhere else in my apartment. My sink is empty & my counters organized neatly. I'm finishing up a 72 shift @ work, I'm an Emt. When I get home tomorrow, I'll try to replicate the original photo. I'll also take pictures of my kitchen. In the meantime, can you guys be a little more open minded please?

I'm the Lord of the wastelands. A modern day man of steel. I gather darkness to please me. And I command you to kneel.
Oh, sorry I was channeling my inner Simmons! for those of you to young to know then it doesn't matter. :confused: for those of you old enough to remember: Man, you are getting old! :p

Thank you all for the replies, but frankly I expected better from a paranormal forum. We've all seen things that weren't there before, our eyes do it all the time. They can make a pile of laundry in a dark basement look like a person. As children, we all saw funny things in the clouds. I'll tell you why this was not the case with my photo; nothing in my kitchen resembles that shape. My kitchen is clean & clutter-free. I don't have a Christmas tree in there nor anywhere else in my apartment. My sink is empty & my counters organized neatly. I'm finishing up a 72 shift @ work, I'm an Emt. When I get home tomorrow, I'll try to replicate the original photo. I'll also take pictures of my kitchen. In the meantime, can you guys be a little more open minded please?

You do realize this is a paranormal forum where people actually discuss these topics rationally, right? What made you reach the conclusion that it HAS to be a demon? It can be so many other things, yet you jump to it being a demon - chances are (I'd say 99.999%), it is not a demon.

Have you considered blessing the home?

I'm finishing up a 72 shift @ work, I'm an Emt. When I get home tomorrow, I'll try to replicate the original photo. I'll also take pictures of my kitchen. In the meantime, can you guys be a little more open minded please?

Wow, I'm thinking getting some sleep may help.

Honestly friend, we would be doing you a disservice to not point out this a pretty cut and dried case of pareidolia. I think you nailed it right on the head when you said, "To my eye it looks like a demon or what I imagine one looks like." [emphasis mine]

Thanks for your tireless service and catch some shut-eye.

Wow, I'm thinking getting some sleep may help.

Picture was taken during my "weekend", 48 hours in a row off work. Also, I am on duty at the squad for 72 hours; but not working the 72 hours straight. I sleep, eat, & read during those 72 hours. I get plenty of sleep. Why not examine the photo closely before shooting it down? I don't know what it is, I used the word demon for the lack of a better term. Basically, I want open-minded people to look the pictures over & tell me what they see. I'm not looking for an assessment of my sleeping patterns; or questionings of my sanity.

NightChiller, we are open minded over here, but we also don't jump to conclusions. What makes you think it's a demon or anything paranormal for that matter? The picture is so unclear that we can't determine anything.

Honestly? And I'm not being a smart aleck. It look's like a smudge on your glasses. OK, my 50 plus year old eyes had to focus. It's not smudge. But, it could be anything. I hope you will join us in discussing the paranormal. But, folks here are pretty blunt and if they don't think you've got anything they won't hesitate to tell you that. In this case, I'm sorry but I just don't see anything paranormal.

Honestly, even squinting my eyes, I can't make anything out.
I do agree with the other posters......why is it a demon? And not say...a shadow person...or an interdimensional traveler....or curtains in the background???

It could even be a uniform of some kind. Looks kind of like a fireman's coat or somthing like that. Just can't really tell.

Thank you all for humoring me, but if it isn't too much to ask; can you guys download the pictures to your pc? I'm sure that they will look better & you'll also be able to zoom in. Again thank you all for the replies.

I did some CSI enhancements and he is right. there does seem to be a demon in the reflection.
demonshades.jpg

Back