• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Hatcher Childress: Yetis, Sasquatch and Hairy Giants

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Since everyone had such a wonderful time listening to Childress' controversial views on "Technology of the Gods," why not do it again? However this time we'll stick to a subject also dear to his heart--big hairy dudes from around the world. And I promise, we'll stick his big feet to the fire. Heh-heh

Questions kind and gentle posters?

Some coverage of these interesting types who commune with Bigfoot (telepathically or otherwise) would be nice. And I don't say that completely sarcastically. Bigfoot "contactees," I haven't encountered much on them but I find it intriguing.

Assuming Bigfoot is an animal (presumably a primate) does he think there are multiple species (ie Skunkape, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yeti, etc are all different-but-similar creatures) and if so, how many?

Since no one has ever been able to capture one of these creatures, living or dead, the existence of them is highly questionable. However unlikely, they possibly exist in extremely low numbers. My personal belief is that they are mythical creatures, such as the Ojibwa Mishipeshu (Mishipeshu - The Canadian Encyclopedia). None the less, if they do exist, what does Childress think of all the hoaxes there have been, especially regarding Bigfoot here in North America and what are the motives of hoaxers. Does he think they are looking for attention or are they trying to undermine crypto-zoologists?

I am currently reading andrew colvin's 'Mothman's Photographer II' and he quotes John Keel on an incident where someone witnessed one Bigfoot pulling a second Bigfoot up from under the ground, without disturbing the soil--the second one essentially passed phantom-like through the earth.

Oy, there are so many potential guests that have never been on the Paracast that would be better. Why Childress again? I understand that there are some people you guys know in the paranormal field and some you don't. But is it considered bad etiquette to simply call one up out of the blue that you've never met and ask them to come on the show?

Sort of unrelated--I never listened to his last appearance and am doubtful that the non-sexy issue of the disturbing amount of typos/etc. that appear in Adventures Unlimited books came up. I'm begging someone to harangue Childress, I find it really hard to muster respect for an intellect that can be so consistently sloppy and unprofessional.

The book covers also tend to look really juvenile, which i'm sure inspires many ardent rationalists to spit on them at Barnes and Noble.

Oy, there are so many potential guests that have never been on the Paracast that would be better. Why Childress again? I understand that there are some people you guys know in the paranormal field and some you don't. But is it considered bad etiquette to simply call one up out of the blue that you've never met and ask them to come on the show?
With Nick as a co-host, I'm sure it will be a compelling and thought provoking show. And no, its not bad etiquette---go ahead, please--start making phone calls! We'll vet 'em and get 'em on if you think they are worthy...

With Nick as a co-host, I'm sure it will be a compelling and thought provoking show. And no, its not bad etiquette---go ahead, please--start making phone calls! We'll vet 'em and get 'em on if you think they are worthy...

That's not exactly what I meant. Was more suggesting that y'all make some calls to complete strangers, ha ha. Sure, if I had a show of my own I'd do it. But calling people up and then having to explain, "No, I'm not affiliated with the show. I'm just some guy on their forum" would be pretty weird. :)

Sort of unrelated--I never listened to his last appearance and am doubtful that the non-sexy issue of the disturbing amount of typos/etc. that appear in Adventures Unlimited books came up. I'm begging someone to harangue Childress, I find it really hard to muster respect for an intellect that can be so consistently sloppy and unprofessional.

The book covers also tend to look really juvenile, which i'm sure inspires many ardent rationalists to spit on them at Barnes and Noble.

Are the books that bad? If so, that would be a fantastic question. I can't take a published book seriously if it isn't properly edited.

Chris, how about:

Even in this advent of motion activated game trail cameras with both IR and conventional photographic capability, why do we simply have no close up, clear photographs of bigfoot? We have captured several new species in Asian rainforests, yet the Sasquatch remains a myth shrouded in a mystery.

Chris, how about:

Even in this advent of motion activated game trail cameras with both IR and conventional photographic capability, why do we simply have no close up, clear photographs of bigfoot? We have captured several new species in Asian rainforests, yet the Sasquatch remains a myth shrouded in a mystery.

I have a VERY clear photo of Bigfoot that I took myself with a Sony a700 digital camera just this past friday. I managed to get within 20 feet of it. I would gladly post it here if it will help.

This is proof that Bigfoot exists. This photo was shot in Rochester MN this past Friday by me. :cool:

I have additional photos available for analysis.

Attachments

• Bigfoot.jpg
    Bigfoot.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 29
Gene I can prove this is a genuine photo of Bigfoot. I have a photo of Ms. Bigfoot as well.

That looks like the original Bigfoot, not any of the second, third, fourth or fifth gens. Always loved that truck...working at a Ford Dealer will do that to ya.

And the baby bigfeet too? :D

I have no personally captured photographic evidence of baby Bigfeet. I have seen some photos of them tho. Being I have documented proof of Mr and Ms Bigfoots I see no reason we shouldn't be seeing baby Bigfoots in the wild.

Back