• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters RETURNS!

Free episodes:

Hello Don,

Just checked in this forum and saw the good news that you will be back on the air. Looking forward to it. I don't even want to think about how long it's been since Kevin and I first listened in to you on CRN. Is it possible that it been 15 years? Anyway, both Kevin and I, "keep looking up" when we fly.

I hope that your show will be avaiable on podcast. 15 years ago, I could have stayed up from midnight to 0200 here in the central time zone. But it ain't happening anymore.

Best wishes,

Ray from Coppell, one of your former guest.

Hello Don,

Just checked in this forum and saw the good news that you will be back on the air. Looking forward to it. I don't even want to think about how long it's been since Kevin and I first listened in to you on CRN. Is it possible that it been 15 years? Anyway, both Kevin and I, "keep looking up" when we fly.

I hope that your show will be avaiable on podcast. 15 years ago, I could have stayed up from midnight to 0200 here in the central time zone. But it ain't happening anymore.

Best wishes,

Ray from Coppell, one of your former guest.

Hey Ray, wow!, small world eh? What ya telling me Amigo, Midnight to 0200 or O-dark-thirty is too late for ya? Hey Ray, getting Old Amigo??:D

Decker

Hi Don - will this be like the previous show and you have callers ring in?

If so, how will they call in if outside USA e.g. Skype etc?

Great question Cinder. As a matter of fact, yes I intend to take call-ins. I have to research a little about how to integrate Skype and so on into the show. I been busy of late, since I have a staff presently of ... one ... me. Just installed the software on my system yesterday for the show. Had to integrate it with my software I use to make digital transfers from my audio tapes ... will use that to digitally save my new stuff. Now I got to see how I might use other stuff to take calls. Got lots to do in the next couple of days. Wish me luck.

Decker

Great job on show number one! I loved it!

Northern, you are too kind! Thank you, and I must say was kind of like getting back on my bike. But, running the boards myself, getting the music and other things ready ... breaking for airspots and so on, found it would have been helpful if I had a couple more arms!

Still have some things to shake out, like getting stuff ready so we can take calls. I am sure it will all break out soon. Thanks for your ear!

Decker

Northern, you are too kind! Thank you, and I must say was kind of like getting back on my bike. But, running the boards myself, getting the music and other things ready ... breaking for airspots and so on, found it would have been helpful if I had a couple more arms!

Still have some things to shake out, like getting stuff ready so we can take calls. I am sure it will all break out soon. Thanks for your ear!

Decker

Ha! Yeah, I got a kick out of the imagery when you made the comment about feeling like an octopus! Other than the odd time you'd hear a snippet of a previous commercial before returning from break it was complete perfection! That was also a great topic to speak on for your first show. I kept meaning to watch that movie but then it fell off my radar before it's release. It was a great reminder to check it out. And hey, I won't even blame you for the incredibly weird and creepy dream I had once I fell asleep directly following the program! ;)

I still havent heard the first episode as my speakers are broken on my pc, my iphone still hasnt arrived 2 weeks after I ordered it, and my blackberry is refusing to play the station. Gonna try and download the archive tonight and listen to it.... damn technology

Another great show Don. I just thought I'd mention that someone randomly contacted me on Twitter when I mentioned I was going to listen to last nights show as he wanted more details and was glad to hear you were back on the air. He seemed to have good things to say as well after listening. So in other words, people outside of this forum are quickly finding you as well!

Another great show Don. I just thought I'd mention that someone randomly contacted me on Twitter when I mentioned I was going to listen to last nights show as he wanted more details and was glad to hear you were back on the air. He seemed to have good things to say as well after listening. So in other words, people outside of this forum are quickly finding you as well!

Hey Northern, glad you tuned in! Man, I wasn't sure that episode would even go off since at one point the area was being discussed for evacuation because of the rains and possible mud-slides and debris flow. Today we have another storm system moving in and the news said more hard driving rains. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

On another note, been setting up shows for next week and just got in touch with one of the former Army remote viewers I will be speaking with later this AM. I am really looking forward to doing some things on remote viewing. (and no .... I DO NOT MEAN ED DAMES ..... :) )

Appreciate your support, and get that word out! More DMR on the way!

Decker

Hi Don,

The on demand repeats of your first two shows dont seem to be posted on the Cyberstationusa web site. Do you have any idea when they might be posted?

Ray, in Coppell

Hey aNorthernSoul and Don, that random someone is me :) I caught some of the last night's show before I fell asleep. I'd be great to have archive to download .mp3.

Hi Don,

The on demand repeats of your first two shows dont seem to be posted on the Cyberstationusa web site. Do you have any idea when they might be posted?

Ray, in Coppell

Hey Ray, just got off the phone with the Network and they told me the mp3's should be up this afternoon. (as I write this it is a little after 10:00 AM Pacific Time 01-20) So, later today the archives should be up and running.

Best;

Don

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Hey aNorthernSoul and Don, that random someone is me :) I caught some of the last night's show before I fell asleep. I'd be great to have archive to download .mp3.

f1vlad, check my last note, the archives should be up this afternoon and Thanks for your support!

Don

Tonight Billy Cox is on from the De Void UFO blog. Billy is a main stream reporter from the Herald Tribune newspaper down in Florida. I think it will be very interesting!

Don

Can't figure out how to download from the archives only listen online, are these shows downloadable?
be great if they are as they're perfect for car journeys.

I am going straight to the website to see if I can download the shows. Can't wait to listen at work tonight ! Many thanks Don !! :)

EDIT - It appears unfortunately you can only stream the archived shows over the net. There is no way to physically download the mp3s at present . Ah well, hope this will be arranged soon.

Back