• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters RETURNS!

Free episodes:

Absolutely fantastic news Don ! You know you have our support and well wishes.
Look forward to hearing and downloading these shows. i adore the Paracast, now we have its companion show back on again woohooo !!!

Absolutely fantastic news Don ! You know you have our support and well wishes.
Look forward to hearing and downloading these shows. i adore the Paracast, now we have its companion show back on again woohooo !!!

Gentlemen, I want you ALL to know how much I truly appreciate all the comments and well wishes you have sent my way. I am genuinely touched by your well wishes. Thank you.

Don

I don't want to talk out of turn, but one interesting idea may be to have a joint online forum for Don's program plus The Paracast. This will bring any incremental listeners Don attracts to this forum, and allow the costs associated with running this site to be spread out over a larger base. It should also allow you to attract greater advertising revenue.

Fundamentally the two shows should not be cannibalistic, but synergistic. As consumers it would be good to have a comprehensive, daily, high quality alternative to Coast to Coast.

As a side note, I thought Premier made a mistake in renewing Snoory's contract instead of recruiting George Knapp to take over that show. While Art Bell didn't pin guests down on their non-sense, he was/is infinitely better than Snoory. I have to think that the number of listeners has suffered as a result.

Best of luck!

I don't want to talk out of turn, but one interesting idea may be to have a joint online forum for Don's program plus The Paracast. This will bring any incremental listeners Don attracts to this forum, and allow the costs associated with running this site to be spread out over a larger base. It should also allow you to attract greater advertising revenue.
Best of luck!

Once again Tom, a fantastic idea. I have a lot of thoughts about this and The Paracast. Like the Paracast banner says, "The Gold Standard" and you may rest assured I will mention this site often. Gene and David have, in my opinion, done great things here for the topic and subjects of Paranormal, UFOs, Conspiracies and the like. The forum members, for the most part, are wonderful in keeping things ... Oh, shall we say SANE?! This site is truly a "water hole" in the vast desert of Paranormal subjects and I not only know this, but tell anyone who listens. And, I believe Gene and David know how much I appreciate them and appreciate what they do. This is a rare thing in this genre.

Decker

Congratulations Don!
You must be very excited. I have to admit, you had me hooked after your moon show and I am grateful to have another show to listen to in addition to the Paracast.

I listened to the Dwight Shultz interview last night, and it was really eye opening in as much as getting a sense of what it was like back then. Dwight seemed genuinely thrilled to have come across some folks who think along the same lines as he does when it comes the UFO subject.

It must have been hard at that time... the Internet was barely happening yet, there were no podcasts, no radio shows, no anything really. Well, apart from believe bullshit or debunkery that you might be exposed to at a conference or Larry King or something.

Anyway. To tie it back in, I think its great you're coming back. Maybe Dwight would want to co-host!?

I listened to the Dwight Shultz interview last night, and it was really eye opening in as much as getting a sense of what it was like back then. Dwight seemed genuinely thrilled to have come across some folks who think along the same lines as he does when it comes the UFO subject.

Anyway. To tie it back in, I think its great you're coming back. Maybe Dwight would want to co-host!?

Gareth, in the years that Dwight co-hosted with me, (UFOs Tonite! and Dark Matters) the radio bug bit him. He began his own show several years ago called "Howlin' Mad Radio" which is a take off on his character "Howling Mad Murdock" from the A-Team. Dwight's show dealt with politics which is one of his real loves. He had recently been doing fill-ins for major political talk show hosts like Jerry Doyle, Laura Inghram, Rust Humphries and so on. He feels very strongly about the direction the country is heading, he has a daughter that just graduated from VMI, took a commission in the U.S. Marine Corps, and will be heading over to the "sandbox". As a U.S. veteran myself, it is damned rare these days when a major TV and film star is so forthright in support of the troops, he feels he is doing his patriotic duty by standing up and voicing his concerns. Dwight knows I wish him every success in what he is doing, and I doubt he would even be able to find the time to contribute to what I am doing. Upwards and onwards!

Decker

Don,

It would really be great if you could bring back Dwight as your co-host!
Then it would really be UFOs Tonite reincarnated. He has my vote. I could always tell he got you jazzed up at dinner before the show.

Bob from Burke, VA

Rich Sarradet would be great too.

Gareth, Rich teaches school Monday thru Friday. Not too sure he would want to kill his sleep before molding all those young minds daily in the classroom.

Ya worried I won't be able to handle it? :D

Good luck Don with your show. There plenty of uninteresting paranormal show's to listen to out there and it Good to know. We can add your new Show to the small list of shows that have the ability to attain and be viewed as Gold standard.

Look forward to your music choices too [ if they let you play music? ], the tracks I've heard on the UFOs2NITE show and latest DMR show impeccable taste! BOC, Jethro Tull, et al.

Along with Greg Bishop you've got the coolest musical taste in UFOlogy I'd say.

Look forward to your music choices too [ if they let you play music? ], the tracks I've heard on the UFOs2NITE show and latest DMR show impeccable taste! BOC, Jethro Tull, et al.

Along with Greg Bishop you've got the coolest musical taste in UFOlogy I'd say.

Have to agree, I always get a little 'dreamy' hearing 'Don't fear the reaper', first girlfriend. ;)

I always get a little 'dreamy' hearing 'Don't fear the reaper', first girlfriend. ;)

... same here, with the bread knife in our first few weeks together, midsummer night, sunroof open driving across the Thames, "... Valentine is done, here but now they're gone..." :D

Don,

Been away from these boards for a while (lost job, scrambling to keep the house and stuff). But, came back and saw this. What GREAT news! My best to you sir. I hope you take off like crazy and give Noory a run for his money eventually.

Really looking forward to your show. I will tell everyone I know about it.

Best of luck!

Don,

Been away from these boards for a while (lost job, scrambling to keep the house and stuff). But, came back and saw this. What GREAT news! My best to you sir. I hope you take off like crazy and give Noory a run for his money eventually.

Bob, I am very sorry to hear about your work/income situation ... hope it all shakes out to your benefit soonest.

Working on things dealing with the upcoming show/shows and currently fighting a damn cold/flu thing my wife managed to give me. She has been down since New Years and I have been taking care of her, now my turn ... Bummer Man ....

Decker

Gareth, Rich teaches school Monday thru Friday. Not too sure he would want to kill his sleep before molding all those young minds daily in the classroom.

Ya worried I won't be able to handle it? :D

No not at all Don. Not sure why the idea of a co-host came up.

The shows Ive heard with you on your own have been great.

As a research project we ought to count how many times Don starts a sentence with an emphatic, "Now!....." Always makes me want to take out my license, insurance, and registration and hand it to him through the window. ;)

Back