• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters RETURNS!

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a major announcement to make and wanted to make it here first in connection with my brand new Blog Posting. Dark Matters Radio RETURNS!! - Dark Matters Radio

Dark Matters Radio returns in a national and international venue January 18, 2010 on CyberstationUSA cyberstationusa, initially on the web but they will begin going after syndication ASAP. The program will "air" Monday through Friday 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM Pacific, 1:00 AM till 3:00 AM Eastern Time Zones. The format will include UFOs, Paranormal, Conspiracy, and all those topics and subjects I have always hit on. I invite you all to tune in and since we are all kind of a family here I also invite you to suggest any guests you might think would fit this bill. After we get moving along I want to poke Gene and David to come on and discuss The Paracast, show ... forum ... and all those things that make The Paracast the unique spot on the web that it is. If you have suggestions, questions, etc. ... well you know where to get ahold of me at .... and keep looking up Gang! ;)

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS! I don't know who to congratulate first, you or the listeners anxious to hear more from you... which includes me! :D

And when you say 5 nights a week, is that a different episode 5 nights a week or the same one replayed so we can always make time to hear it?

And when you say 5 nights a week, is that a different episode 5 nights a week or the same one replayed so we can always make time to hear it?

That is 5 nights a week, different show each night. I thought I would try to give George a run for his money.

Decker

This is just awesome news, my friend. Best of luck and I hope you get lots and lots of listeners and plenty of cash from your new venture. :)

Yes, 11:00 PM sounds correct. I am GMT-8, so 10:00 PM my time should be 11:00 PM your time.

Decker

Awesome, thanks! I was searching online but there was no straight forward converter... seems there are a lot of different Pacific Times to choose from! :eek:

I will spread the word!

Don, congratulations! I hope this ends up being everything you envisioned and nothing that you have feared.

Jesus Don! 5 shows a week?! I hope you don't burn out.

Awesome news though. I truly hope for us INTL folk you are able to podcast the shows too.

Well, Don. I see you found something to do after retiring from the UFO community. :D

Ah geeze Schuyler, ya see, I had all this free time, my wife has been getting on me to do sumpin', the dog is sick of seeing me look all confused .... well, ya should get the idea .... :confused:

That is great news Don! I'm looking forward to being a regular listener
from here in Burke, VA. It might be interesting to bring on as a guest Maximillen de Lafayette. I would like to find out how he can so quickly publish so many large books on Amazon, ha! He must have quite an operation! I also would like to know how he knows how USOs can so quickly travel underwater. He seems to believe they create a plasma vortex tunnel ahead of them. I think he is either very informed or another UFO charlatan. There are so many in the UFO field.

Don, this is fabulous news. Many many congratulations to you. I definitely look forward to hearing these shows! I almost pity Snoory, in the way that you pity a contender who is about to face up to an old legend returning to the arena. Great news my friend, and I thank you immensely for posting all the shows you have thus far. My favorite one would undoubtedly be the Moon show with Vito Saccheri. Hmm, perhaps you could invite him back for a show?

Back