• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Danny Dyer/ Believe in UFOs

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
Danny Dyer is a English actor from the UK. This documentary on UFOs aired recently on British TV. I found it on YouTube. Danny has a good sense of humour and a funny wit which made me laugh.

Forgot to mention there is footage of Stan Romanek "Alien in the window".Danny visited him at his home, and Stan played a few clips for him on his computer. I've never seen those clips before on the internet.I though some people might be interested. You find that footage in part three.

Forgot to mention there is footage of Stan Romanek "Alien in the window".Danny visited him at his home, and Stan played a few clips for him on his computer. I've never seen those clips before on the internet.I though some people might be interested. You find that footage in part three.

Made me laugh when they asked for a copy of Stan Romanek's "Alien in the window" footage and they said yes, if they paid $50k for it..

I thought the Gilliland raunch footage was interesting. Strange how recenty Gilliland has informed the UFO comunity he no longer wants anything to do with them and has stoped all visits to his UFO hot spot.

Thanks for sharing. I was initially horrified to see Stan Romanek, but relieved that Dyer saw through the scam.

Hmmm - I watched it on my PS3 iPlayer (well done BBC and Sony for that little marvel).

Anyway, I was ready to switch off within the first 10 minutes as he kept going on about "wanting to believe in UFO's" - I found myself shouting at the screen "UFO's are real you idiot - the question is WHAT ARE THEY?" (though, I am aware that he can't hear me).

Then he moved onto crop circles and cattle mutilations. I was less than enthused.

The footage from the guy that films the night sky outside his house for 7-days-a-week, was interesting.

The redeeming segment of the programme was the 'alien at the window' footage which I hadn't bothered to check out before - now that I've seen it, I'm glad that I hadn't wasted the effort.

I dont think Danny was really trying to find the truth, as there is obviously a lot better places for him to have done this. I believe he was trying to create a show in the ilk of Louis Theroux whereby he gets really involved with his subject matter and gains the trust of those he talks to by being 'simple'. To be fair, he did an ok job as I found it watchable and quite funny at times... particularly the gag about going to prison for crop circles

I watched the show on youtube. I thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed the inclusion of Matthew Williams in the thing. I really think that anyone looking into Crop Circles that doesn't pay close attention to the guy is missing the boat. Complex Crop Circles are made by human beings and they are nothing but a distraction for those interested in the UFO phenomena. I thought the Gilland's ranch segment was interesting as it showed the woo-woo involved and what Dyer believed to be actual UFOs.

Back