• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Culture of Contact Photoshop Challenge

Loose Leaf Tea

Skilled Investigator
Re. this week's edition of Mr Vaeni's weekly podcast via Jeff Ritzmann's wondrous comment...

Well, here's my entry...

Attachments

• Stan gnome.jpg
    Stan gnome.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Now this may surprise you but I'm not actually a Master of Photoshop at all. No, really. All I've got is something called Microsoft Picture It, which is fine for when I want to superimpose an Easter bonnet onto the head of my dog.

I leave it to others to micro-manage Stanton's (or Mr Rumpleteasle to give him his Gnomish nomenclature) beard.

Now this may surprise you but I'm not actually a Master of Photoshop at all. No, really. All I've got is something called Microsoft Picture It, which is fine for when I want to superimpose an Easter bonnet onto the head of my dog.

I leave it to others to micro-manage Stanton's (or Mr Rumpleteasle to give him his Gnomish nomenclature) beard.
The one and only Master of Photoshop is, of course, David Biedny. :)

Sorry Folks I guess ive got too much time on my Hands and I couldnt help myself.:D

STEVEN-GREER-AND-aLIEN-bABY.gif

lol. Great pics everyone.

Hard for me to pick a fav. Glad I'm not the judge. Guess I'd lean toward Greer and the baby though lol.

Someone do Korrf please.

Back