• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Culture of Contact Photoshop Challenge

jritzmann

Skilled Investigator
Awww lol...ya gotta leave his real beard in, it's what makes him look wise and wizened. Which he is.

Loose Leaf Tea

Skilled Investigator
Now this may surprise you but I'm not actually a Master of Photoshop at all. No, really. All I've got is something called Microsoft Picture It, which is fine for when I want to superimpose an Easter bonnet onto the head of my dog.

I leave it to others to micro-manage Stanton's (or Mr Rumpleteasle to give him his Gnomish nomenclature) beard.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Now this may surprise you but I'm not actually a Master of Photoshop at all. No, really. All I've got is something called Microsoft Picture It, which is fine for when I want to superimpose an Easter bonnet onto the head of my dog.

I leave it to others to micro-manage Stanton's (or Mr Rumpleteasle to give him his Gnomish nomenclature) beard.
The one and only Master of Photoshop is, of course, David Biedny. :)

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
lol. Great pics everyone.

Hard for me to pick a fav. Glad I'm not the judge. Guess I'd lean toward Greer and the baby though lol.

Someone do Korrf please.