• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Critters.

manxman

Paranormal Adept
Do they exist, and have we seen them many times.

Sorry this first post has not alot of content, as i want to lead into a case where i think we witness them.

ps
for randall.
Critters are space amoeba, in this thread, i dont care what the rest of the world class critters as.

i think i see 2 of the baskets here.

sts 80

we could get drawn in to multiple angles here, so to at first keep it simple, as i have heard many unsatisfactory hand-waves over the years.

what do i see that interests me is at 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31, now watch those suckers make a circle top right corner of picture.

the poppup and the storm diver, starting 0.44 we will leave for now, but the footage as a whole is very interesting.

the near circle formed on another pass where one of whatever they are travels to the centre of the circle, then lights up, thats pretty good, but circle wasnt perfectly round like the one above.

use the mute pope tab

Last edited:
this is a follow on to what really interests me, things that are invisible to the naked eye, hey presto, there they are large as life in infra-red, now ive no doubt theres fakes aswell, but there are an abundence of examples now, these just being 2 of many critter type pic's.

web Faux UFO Over Walla Walla Small Barn.jpg

Constable%20UFO.A-4.jpg

Last edited:
These things that reportedly are invisible to the naked eye yet show up in infrared and digital cameras are more likely manufactured objects as opposed to organic ones don't you think? Valdez talks about this phenomenon in his Dulce book.

ofcourse, each one taken on merit.

i am painting a scene innit, putting in some background, i cannot find a study i used to have, by 2 plasma experts breaking new ground, it shows the plasma interacting with each other, like a flock of starlings coming in to roost, it finally tilted me into the intelligent plasma camp, in an amoeba basic lifeform type of fashion, more of a plankton in the oceans of space, but we will get to what i think and why, i am very open to opinion, my opinion is based on conclusions i came to atleast 5 yrs ago, havent give it any time since, at first i thought sts75 were amoeba, because i knew it wasnt ice, and i proved my case over oberg's, by proving him wrong i tripped over the cause of sts75 anomally as mundane as it was.

i am definitely open for business on this for several weeks if you want to get in the mix with an open mind, and not just an open gob.

the minutea at this time is unimportant, for now the journey to believing life exist's in open space, is what i will try and convey, that journey cannot be expressed in just a few small postings, and cemented by a few short ewetube clips.

so in that vein TO,

what do you think of the electrical storm diver in the sts80 footage, not the pop-up, the incomer, that stops, and descends, and stays there, until finally rising and interacting with the other 2 which the camera operator [ a console desk-jockey] was so enthralled by.

am gonna kick yer ass if you say ice
please dont say ice.

this is a follow on to what really interests me, things that are invisible to the naked eye, hey presto, there they are large as life in infra-red, now ive no doubt theres fakes aswell, but there are an abundence of examples now, these just being 2 of many critter type pic's.

I don't know about the second photo, it is a classic though, can't remember where I've seen it....

The first one though seems an awful lot like a lens flare. You have the first flare in the air, and a second flare to the lower left, and they both line up in a line with the sun. Plus they just look flare shaped.

I don't know what to think really. If they are large and far away from the camera I don't think they are living things of some sort. It seems to me we are looking at vehicles under intelligent control.

i thought it may have been the sun itself doc, or a planet, reflecting the sun.

its hard revisiting something that once held a fascination, where you have memory only, i will have to re-visit previous forums where i have discussed it before for links etc.

now what about the storm diver, its behavior, and its interactions, i mean take a good look, think slow parabolic, think perspective, think random, it has to be plausable for the whole sequence, its a good-un, .

I don't know what to think really. If they are large and far away from the camera I don't think they are living things of some sort. It seems to me we are looking at vehicles under intelligent control.

but that would mean they were 150 miles wide, and invisible from earth, may i suggest electrical 'sponge', 'soak it up and glow baby'

plasma looks like a solid craft when viewed from underneath, i will expand on this later with links, just sayin for now.

Constable%20UFO.A-4.jpg
Not the above pic, but the one with the cloud formations, where is the critter?, and what's up with that face in the clouds?

but that would mean they were 150 miles wide, and invisible from earth, may i suggest electrical 'sponge', 'soak it up and glow baby'

plasma looks like a solid craft when viewed from underneath, i will expand on this later with links, just sayin for now.

The gigantic size almost seems to eliminate "large and far away" from the camera.

The fact that the objects first appear as non-focused and transparent suggests to me that we are looking at something close and small and as you point out possibly a reflection.

the storm diver, no notch, no doughnut hole, enters frame slowing up to a fullstop, then descends into the storm, even if that part is some kind of illusion, the fact it clearly stays there and decrease's in size and brightness, until it is a dot in the distance, that the console jockey just has to zoom in on doing in a dance with the other 2.

its fair to say it stopped, that alone cancels out any kind of debri surely ?.
rapidly changing light conditions, lens artifacts etc, cannot make stop and hold position

plus that vid is playing the footage upside down, but i liked its crispness, i will find martins original release.

i can see a doughnut hole in that footage as it first enters the picture, i dont see how debri could be stationary either, i mean stationary, with the camera being the one thats moving, shuttle repositioning, like being on a boat, and watching the pier go up and down, when obviously the boat is bobbing up and down.

Last edited:
This stuff is fascinating and I think there is something to it. I read Trevor James Constable's book on this theory, and even Meade Layne's book on the Etherians. I don't know if all UFO sightings can be accounted for with this orgone based theory, but I believe it could be partially responsible for things seen in the sky. I'd recommend both books to everyone on this thread - interesting reads at the very least.

I was actually going to post a question on the forum regarding Wilhelm Reich's book "Contact With Space" and just happened to notice this thread - talk about synchronicity. Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the book that is legitimate? I found this site but not sure the validity of the content. Any help in tracking down this book would be appreciated - thanks!
Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy and the Aether

Right guy's, how doe's a newb start making his own vid compilatons.

I want start cutting out segments of footage from these radom youtube vids.

example 7 mins to 10 mins 30sec's here.

@manxman go to keepvid.com and enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. select the best, or whichever quality option, and which video codec you want to use. then get yourself some free video editing software to razor off the sections you want to get rid of, or conversely, select the in and out points of the video section you want to keep. Assemble your video elements in the order you want and then export your timeline as a new video with whatever codec (avi, mpeg4) you'd like. I'd recommend a software, but I use FCP so I suggest you look the following and see which learning curve suits you best. I'm sure there are many instructional videos on YouTube that will take you through the basics for the software you choose.
Best free video editing software: 9 top programs you should download | News | TechRadar

Back