• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Critters.

critter ?

at 7.00 mins

whos the critter? the twin there thats not to be named haha or this
critters-1.jpg

Do you not think the clip i want to cut out is genuine then ?.

See i thought maybe the ISS passing over, ive seen it lit up by the sun, going overhead myself, seemed to be going the same kinda pace, or chinese lantern on the wind, but it stops, and changes direction backward's, so then im thinking, arcing flight path, but no again, it didnt get any brighter or dimmer, plus at the end it decends on the horizon out of sight.

It looks real to me, and ive looked at many vid's of earth light's / critters / uap, that's why i want to start saving them.
Ive not seen an earth light ever decend back to the ground like that either, im also pretty sure whatever it is, is below the cloud level all thru the clip, its not a short sighting either.

I'm going to look at it again, as I didn't really know what to make of his zoomed in and running shaky handheld video. How much of it was cloud motion was very difficult to tell in terms of its pacing. Sometimes cloud layers go racing by creating the incredible illusion of movement for fixed points. When he pulls back to show the ground, trees and sky there is some references to make. Consequently the most dramatic moment for me is when it falls behind the house. Its scale is also a little tricky to verify too. Shooting it in night vision sucks all the colour out and this monochromatic image makes it difficult to appreciate some features of this object. It did not seem to suddenly fade out the way a satellite or the space station does & it's way bigger.
2011-04-28-The-International-Space-Station-over-Millstreet.jpg

Of course in my heart of hearts I would most like for sky critters, or giant air amoeba as I call them, to exist. I would also like them to be like whales, peacefully going about their business sucking on the krill of lightening sprites, blue elves and whatever those precursors to lightening are called. I imagine them to be very confused about how we're screwing up the planet and are constantly messing with us with the UFO alien abduction Bigfoot ghost thing just because they can. They are also the powerful ancient ones, nameless and unspeakable Lovecraftian critters of our deepest dark recesses. They haunt us. They trick us. They scare the shit out of us.
It's all good.

2012-05-02-haunterofthedark-2.gif

But those upper atmosphere lights and sky amoeba (rain drops dried on lens?) certainly do present the most interesting of recenly recorded visual phenomena.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think really. If they are large and far away from the camera I don't think they are living things of some sort. It seems to me we are looking at vehicles under intelligent control.
There is definitely something very robotic about their controlled circular swarm that is constructed in the sky. I recently just watched a program with automatic surveillance mini helicopters that were turned on and thrown into the air one after another, and each automatically found an equidistant position in a swarm without an operator having to do anything. When I saw the circle form that's what I thought of.

Back