• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Closed Threads

Ok, I understand that you are busy Ron, but please note something here then. As a Moderator it is a responsibility, no, an obligation to differentiate between what is said as an "opinion" in the context of a subject, and what is used as an, "authority" driven challenging riposte.

I have had conflict after conflict with another moderator here in the past because of our differences of opinion as to subject matter, but when the moderator ID is used as a slight to come to the aid of another forum user whose "opinion" is the same as the moderators, and this evolving into a "Ganging up" effect, don't you feel this is inappropriate.....as neither forum member is violating any agreements we all had when accepting the membership, and the Moderators function does not include using authority to force agendas?

Then there is the point about closing threads...What right does a moderator have to close a thread just because he or she thinks the subject matter, "isn't going anywhere?"

In fact, what difference does it make at all if the thread stays open or not?

No, I happen to agree with Pixel here. It isn't a Moderator's job to judge content as being anything unless it violates the terms of the membership agreement or rules of the forum.

Sorry Ron if this seemed to single you out as one of the people that does this, as you have always been fair with your ID usage...Some Other Moderators on here have DEFINITELY NOT!

It's too bad you feel that way, ParaRealitySaint. As I have said to you before, please feel free to complain to Gene if you feel I have overstepped my bounds as a moderator. I do this "job" voluntarily, I have no training, and I know I have made mistakes. It's Gene's forum, so if he feels I am not doing a good enough job, then he will let me know.

Whooooosh. You got it. That's exactly my argument. Non-western music as the common underlying explanation to paranormal energy. The philosophy of complementary opposite resonance. So yin-yang-Emptiness of Taoism equals the three gunas of India, the oldest philosophy of India equals the 1-4-5 Pythagorean Tetrad ratios equals the Bushman Khoisan trance dance healing culture which spread across the world -- as charted through this anthropology blog: Sounding the Depths This is a practice of body-mind transformation that is modeled by non-western music theory. It's simple but the simplest is the most powerful. So a person can just do the practice -- words don't matter.

Drew, it appears you have spent a considerable amount of time constructing this theory -and I certainly haven't dug into the material you've been vetting (as I have my own interests)- but just in the above statement alone, there appears to be quantum creative leaps taken in weaving these concepts together. Given your thesis , I'm not sure I'd even be interested in spending the time to do the leg work to catch up to even critique the work. Perhaps you can start by expanding on your present understanding of paranormal energy -as to me your definition seems to go against (the already fringe) theoretical consensus and embody a rather constrained perspective on its nature and constitution.

Drew, it appears you have spent a considerable amount of time constructing this theory -and I certainly haven't dug into the material you've been vetting (as I have my own interests)- but just in the above statement alone, there appears to be quantum creative leaps taken in weaving these concepts together. Given your thesis , I'm not sure I'd even be interested in spending the time to do the leg work to catch up to even critique the work. Perhaps you can start by expanding on your present understanding of paranormal energy -as to me your definition seems to go against (the already fringe) theoretical consensus and embody a rather constrained perspective on its nature and constitution.

Actually in the original qigong ancient mysteries thread that was closed I mentioned that I had experienced -- from my qigong training -- telekinesis, precognition, telepathy and, as we have been focusing on, healing abilities.

So to expand from those areas -- telekinesis, precognition, telepathy and healing energy -- I can also include that Chunyi Lin said when he was in deep meditation once in the mountains, in full lotus yoga position, he spiraled up 9 feet, levitating.

So to expand beyond telekinesis, precognition, telepathy, healing energy and levitation I can also include astral travel -- which is really what the long distance healing capability is.

So to expand beyond telekinesis, precognition, telepathy, healing energy, levitation and astral travel I can also include the creation of other physical bodies - this is called the "yang spirit" in Taoist qigong training -- aka "bilocation" in Western paranormal studies.

So for more details:

Telepathy is experienced as literal electromagnetic waves emanating from the middle of my brain -- emanating out to others around me and as the electromagnetic waves from my brain go into the brains of people around me then the pineal gland transduces the thoughts of the person around me -- transduces their thoughts back into thoughts in my brain.

I actually only experienced this once when I was at the most intense level of my own personal training -- but, keep in mind, that these electromagnetic waves emanating from the center of my brain were also felt and experienced by the people around me. This is one of the reasons I stopped training. I had a friend who said to me: "What are you doing to me?" Even though he was six feet from me and we were just casually talking. I mean I could sense electromagnetic waves from the center of my brain going into him but I wasn't sure if he could sense what was happening.

The energy just flows on its own to where it's most needed -- so the energy itself is an impersonal dynamic created from the resonance of complementary opposites.

Telekinesis happens when the electromagnetic energy is stored in what's called the "lower tan tien" -- 2 inches below and behind the navel. So for telekinesis to happen, along with telepathy -- any of these advanced skills -- a person has to not only build up their energy through training but also has to keep that energy from being transmitted to others. This is very difficult since the energy wants to flow to where it's most needed - the energy is impersonal and works like a waterfall - again based on complementary opposite resonance.

More specifically there's electrochemical energy -- which is the emotional lower organ energy -- and then there's electromagnetic energy which is created from the heart and transmitted out of the pineal gland of the brain. So if a person is able to create the electromagnetic energy out of the brain then that person can store the electromagnetic in their lower tan tien. When they do this they are also converting or transducing their electrochemical energy of the lower body into electromagnetic energy.

This is where things get tricky. So the lower tan tien -- 2 inches below and behind the navel -- is like the battery of the body where the electromagnetic energy can be safely stored. At this point a person enters what I mentioned before -- bigu -- it means "without grain" but it is actually an energy feast -- feasting on the electromagnetic energy being created since the body has been harmonized through the heart-mind connection.

In the bigu state then the whole body pulsates with electromagnetic fields -- the hands and the feet "breathe" electromagnetic fields and the top of the head pulsates and gets soft. At this point breathing with the lungs is only needed in a very minimal sense because there is a transduction of outside chemicals into the body -- through the pulsation of electromagnetic energy. So it is like an electrolysis process. At this point a person can also go without water since the same transduction or electrolysis will happen. So in my training I went 8 days on only half a glass of water and I was never thirsty nor tired. I was mainly meditating this time but the electromagnetic fields got very strong.

So if a person doesn't use the electromagnetic fields for healing others and if the person can safely store the electromagnetic fields in his lower body then that energy can be used for telekinesis and the more the electromagnetic energy is built up as chi energy then it turns into shen energy. Shen energy is a laser holographic spirit energy. So shen energy is more intense since it's more harmonized or more synchronized -- at a higher frequency -- as quantum energy is measured. Of course Western science provides just a crutch to better conceptualize the energy training.

Since the energy training works by complementary opposites the real intention to the training is beyond the shen or laser holographic light -- the real source of the energy is called the Emptiness in Taoism -- but it means that there is an infinite process that is open and can never be contained. So we all exist within this infinite process of energy creation that can not be measured in a contained, controlled manner. It's the equivalent in Western science to the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle as I mentioned. So as the energy training intensifies it actually means there is less of the person doing the training -- less of the ego, less of the left-brain intentional conceptual person. There is more of a holographic interwoven laser energy visionary state that is created out of this continual process of harmonization. So that process happens automatically but it's a matter of resonating or aligning with it through the proper understanding of complementary opposites.

The full lotus yoga position is a great way to measure someone's training ability -- since the full lotus can not be faked. So to see if someone is a real energy master just see how long they can sit in full lotus. So through Qigong - Master Zhang the advanced training means sitting in full lotus in a cave in China for four weeks -- non-stop full lotus -- and the whole time taking no food, no water and no sleep.

This type of training is also mirrored in the yoga tradition of India and as I stated also in the Bushmen Khoisan culture of Africa from where it originates -- and out of the Khoisan culture it spread across the world through indigenous shamanism. The Bushmen Khoisan emphasize that "hoarding the N/om" is wrong. This means that storing up the electromagnetic energy so it can be used for advanced paranormal powers is not necessary because the electromagnetic energy is to be flowing all the time in the community. The male energy is electromagnetic and the female energy is electrochemical -- the males transmit the electromagnetic energy into the females and in turn the females transmit the electrochemical energy back to the males. Also the lower body of each male and female is the female electrochemical energy and the upper body of each male and female is the male electromagnetic energy.

Again because of complementary opposite resonance this energy is flowing all the time -- it just needs to be resonated with and harnessed through this understanding of the philosophy. So the left and right hand have complementary opposite resonance as does the upper and lower body -- so these basic parts can be switched and crossed with each just like activating a battery and also like creating a generator by moving these parts of the body in the complementary opposite resonance. So this is the trance dance healing culture originating with the Khoisan Bushmen and it's also the basis for the the Tai Chi and yoga traditions of China and India respectively.

As for UFOs -- there are plasma balls which are natural phenomenon and there are also ghosts which are dead spirits -- again I have seen dead spirits -- they have a holographic light form -- synchronized light. The electrochemical energy is what powers these phenomenon. But UFOs are mainly secret military technology -- I had a very close encounter with a big black triangle UFO. At first I saw balls of light on the horizon doing inexplicable manuevers. These lights were each a different color -- green orange red. I showed my sister. She had seen lights before and got bored and went inside. I analyzed the lights and ruled out headlights, helicopter, plane, tower lights, and then I realized the lights were coming toward me. Then I saw a craft with the lights -- the craft was flying low and slow over our neighbor's woods and then it went over our hill so I could triangulate it's distance and size. Then the big black triangle flew over our tree -- I could clearly see the bottom of the craft. I could have hit it with a rock but I didn't dare take my eyes off it. The big black triangle had no fuselage -- just lights on each corner and in the center -- and it made a humming noise. It continued over the garage and off across the valley, staying low, just above the tree line.

So the local journalist gave me articles from the UFO flap in our area in 1978 where there were also cattle mutilations at the same time and one woman under hypnosis claimed she had been abducted up into the craft. The journalist said that we lived in a "military test flight corridor" and indeed I regularly see military jets flying over our area. I had my sighting the summer of 1997 so I checked the MN MUFON database and sure enough there were several similar sightings of a big black triangle craft in the Twin Cities metro area in the late 1990s. One sighting just across the river in Wisconsin saw the triangle craft take off at super fast speed and as per my continued research (i.e. the Belgium triangle flap) I was sure that what I saw was not a blimp but actually powered by advanced propulsion -- electrogravitic or something similar. When I saw the craft my immediate reaction was that it is military and my follow-up research leads me to the same conclusion. Again an equilateral triangle -- no fuselage.

I get into the psychological factors for why nonwestern paranormal training is not accepted into the Western research community -- I analyze this in terms of mathematics and logic and various other psychophysiological reasons. I have developed my own neologisms for summing up my explanations as well. I summarized an early expose of a global plan that I discovered right when I was finishing my masters thesis -- over 10 years ago -- and this summary was recently posted by someone on their blog. It is still timely research and provides a nice overview of my viewpoint on the paranormal phenomenon vis a vis Western technology and the New Age occult scene and also politics. My undergraduate degree is in International Relations so I have maintained a political focus in my analysis as well. You can read that summary here: The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology or the latest blog posting of my summary is here:

Occult secrets and Mystery Babylon EXPOSED - The OSMBE Blog

Which brings to mind the question, "Are there any UFO/Paranormal references in any Seinfeld episode?" I don't think there is. Very curious indeed!
Well, there was Seinfeld's friend... the tall skinny guy, (What's his name -- I never got into that show.)

His hair was pretty paranormal.

Back