• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Close Encounter of a Media Kind

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
A couple of weeks ago, I was flown to LA by Tracy Torme and James Fox for a sit down interview at a Culver City/Hollywood studio. They even had a makeup artist (as if THAT would help moi :)

Here's a few shots:

The Hot Seat
Moi and one of my heros, Ann Druffel
James Fox looking at the original Rex Heflin/Santa Ana 1965 polaroid photos
John Alexander pondering the scene w/ an "orb" looking on

the hot seat.jpg

Ann Druffel LA.jpg

fox&druffel.jpg

alexanderFox.jpg

I hope it turns out really well Chris. Considering your experience, why not do a production of your own and put it up on Ivolve TV? I'm sure you could do a better job than the Moons.

...why not do a production of your own and put it up on Ivolve TV? I'm sure you could do a better job than the Moons.[../quote]
After the mute book is at the printer this Fall, I'll be ready for a vacation. After that, I have lotz 2 do...a video project of my own? Sounds like FUN! I've got lotz of dead cow footage—hmmm

Wow--Some people have all the fun !

One look at that scary apparatus in the first pic would have me whimpering like a puppy and singing like a canary :eek: Seriously, looks like an experience most of us would dearly love to have. As for your making a video, I second the motion. :)

Back