• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Close Encounter of a Media Kind

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
A couple of weeks ago, I was flown to LA by Tracy Torme and James Fox for a sit down interview at a Culver City/Hollywood studio. They even had a makeup artist (as if THAT would help moi :)

Here's a few shots:

The Hot Seat
Moi and one of my heros, Ann Druffel
James Fox looking at the original Rex Heflin/Santa Ana 1965 polaroid photos
John Alexander pondering the scene w/ an "orb" looking on

the hot seat.jpg

Ann Druffel LA.jpg

fox&druffel.jpg

alexanderFox.jpg

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I hope it turns out really well Chris. Considering your experience, why not do a production of your own and put it up on Ivolve TV? I'm sure you could do a better job than the Moons.

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
...why not do a production of your own and put it up on Ivolve TV? I'm sure you could do a better job than the Moons.[../quote]
After the mute book is at the printer this Fall, I'll be ready for a vacation. After that, I have lotz 2 do...a video project of my own? Sounds like FUN! I've got lotz of dead cow footage—hmmm

boomerang

Paranormal Adept
Wow--Some people have all the fun !

One look at that scary apparatus in the first pic would have me whimpering like a puppy and singing like a canary :eek: Seriously, looks like an experience most of us would dearly love to have. As for your making a video, I second the motion. :)