• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Climate Change: Fact and Denial

I never said every scientist in the world lied. Don't put words in my mouth.
Try using your pathetic education to prove what I said earlier. You can't. Your scientists can't either that's why they relied on climate models of which 97% have failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have to prove what has been established just like I don't have to prove gravity.

It's up you, bub.

Here is your equation to try to prove global warming.

The 1st Law of Thermodynamics
dU = dQ – dW

Go for it.

The 3% anthropogenic contribution of CO2 is supposed to be causing catastrophic global warming. Back in 1972 it was catastrophic global cooling. Same science.
So we didn't get the ice age and we didn't get the catastrophic global warming. So now they call it climate change cuz that will happen for sure. Never mind its been happening for 4.7 billion years. Lol.
You call yourself educated. Lmao

Already 285 Scientific Papers Published In 2017 Support A Skeptical Position On Climate Alarm

During the first 6 months of 2017, 285 scientific papers have already been published that cast doubt on the position that anthropogenic CO2 emissions function as the climate’s fundamental control knob…or that otherwise question the efficacy of climate models or the related “consensus” positions commonly endorsed by policymakers and mainstream media.

These 285 new papers support the position that there are significant limitations and uncertainties inherent in our understanding of climate and climate changes. Climate science is not settled.

Modern temperatures, sea levels, and extreme weather events are neither unusual nor unprecedented. Many regions of the Earth are cooler now than they have been for most of the last 10,000 years.

During the first 6 months of 2017, 285 scientific papers have already been published that cast doubt on the position that anthropogenic CO2 emissions function as the climate’s fundamental control knob…or that otherwise question the efficacy of climate models or the related “consensus” positions commonly endorsed by policymakers and mainstream media. These 285 new papers support the position that there are significant limitations and uncertainties inherent in our understanding of climate and climate changes. Climate science is not settled. Modern temperatures, sea levels, and extreme weather events are neither unusual nor unprecedented. Many regions of the Earth are cooler now than they have been for most of the last 10,000 years.

It's so funny that Gene, Tyger Marduk and other ALWAYS trot out the 97% consensus mantra but not one of them knows who came up with that statement. Nor do they know that 97% of climate models prove global warming isn't happening.
The models were all they had. Actual observed science indicates a pause in the normal warming from the current interglacial period of the ice age we are in.

The 3% anthropogenic contribution of CO2 is supposed to be causing catastrophic global warming. Back in 1972 it was catastrophic global cooling. Same science.
So we didn't get the ice age and we didn't get the catastrophic global warming. So now they call it climate change cuz that will happen for sure. Never mind its been happening for 4.7 billion years. Lol.
You call yourself educated. Lmao

200 ppm to 400 ppm is a 3% increase?

Oh ya, failed math.

It's so funny that Gene, Tyger Marduk and other ALWAYS trot out the 97% consensus mantra but not one of them knows who came up with that statement. Nor do they know that 97% of climate models prove global warming isn't happening.
The models were all they had. Actual observed science indicates a pause in the normal warming from the current interglacial period of the ice age we are in.

Lol.

Actual claim:
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.

Where I found it:
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Here is your equation to try to prove global warming.

The 1st Law of Thermodynamics
dU = dQ – dW

Go for it.

Do you know what that means?

Because if you think Earth is a closed system, you might want to look up at that big light that is in the sky half the time.

How long is a piece of string?

Sounds simple eh?
go on ask me.

seriously though the iceberg that is about to break off is ginormous. Where is Superman and his super breath when you need him?
latest

He could repair it in minutes.

_96832496_antarctic_comparisons_624.png

_96796125_larsen_c_iceshelf_v3.png

Antarctic iceberg: Giant 'white wanderer' poised to break free - BBC News

How long is a piece of string?

Sounds simple eh?
go on ask me.

seriously though the iceberg that is about to break off is ginormous. Where is Superman and his super breath when you need him?
latest

He could repair it in minutes.

_96832496_antarctic_comparisons_624.png

_96796125_larsen_c_iceshelf_v3.png

Antarctic iceberg: Giant 'white wanderer' poised to break free - BBC News

Geothermal activity has been doing this for millions of years. The planet is very chaotic. I find it odd liberals feel they should have a thermostat for the planet and that glaciers and ice should never change. There used to be about a mile thick chunk of ice where I sit not that long ago.

Back