• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CIA X-Files

i'm going to fire up my onion browser before i click on those links lest i get visted by the men in black or that black lunged son of a bitch...who now has a tracheotomy.

I had never heard of that German case - really interesting. What I like about these old cases like this is that people involved really had nothing to gain by talking about them - there was no incentive to appear on TV or anything like that.

It takes stamina to even browse those files. I went into the 1950's zip file - impressed with the clarity of the handwriting. :)

If nothing else, a fascinating treasure trove for a cultural anthropologist. It really was a different time. Reminds of some of my impressions when watching old Twilight Zone episodes.

Back