• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CIA Doc Released w/ a Claim of an "Alien Base" in AZ

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[From an email from John Greenwald]
"The United States Forest Service (USFS) manages and protects 154 national forests and 20 grasslands in 43 states and Puerto Rico. The agency's mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of the nation's forests and grasslands to meet the needs of present and future generations.

"In November of 2016, [John Greenwald] requested under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) all records pertaining to the UFO phenomena, including those reports submitted or witnessed by USFS personnel.

"Greenwald] received a packet of documents on February 7, 2017, which can be seen here: http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-forest-service-declassified-ufo-files/ "

[One of the reports is quite interesting (actually scary, if true) and it involves a claim of an underground base being constructed in the Tonto National Forest that was reported to the US Forest Service. The article below comes from the UK newspaper the Express and notes that the base is located in New Mexico, but it's actually in Arizona about 100 miles SE from where I live. The article also features purported photos taken underground at "Dulce," and shows humans suspended in some kind of tanks. Perfect sensational images to titillate the true-believers and feed thew fears of the conspiracy buffs. I have ID'd the exact location and am planning a trip to the area... chris]

Article HERE:
OFFICIAL US records have revealed a shock claim that a top-secret base for human-eating aliens was allegedly being built in a remote part of New Mexico. The United States Department of Agriculture has released a number of files about alleged alien and UFO activity on land managed by the US Forest Service, including details of the outlandish allegation.

The US Forest Service data was obtained by John Greenewald, founder of The Black Vault website, who obtains and publishes former confidential official data on aliens and UFOs. Records of the service's Southwestern Region office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, detail a bizarre call from an alleged witness to the construction of an alien base in the Tonto National Forest, near Phoenix, Arizona.

An email was sent by the department to all rangers on December 30 2013, detailing the extraordinary encounter. The email said: "David received a call this morning at the front desk from a male caller reporting the construction of a secret government installation upstream from the Salt River Canyon past Pinal Creek (Upstream from Roosevelt Lake).

"Aliens and at least one detached head are involved. Caller claims to have seen construction cranes coming out the side of the cliffs, miniature stealth planes and UFOs, aliens and people working together at the site, aliens eating people. He found a severed head and claims to have pictures of some of this stuff.

"Caller reported that he is 60, not crazy and doesn't do drugs. He said he had already called the 'office at the lake', but he didn't know if those people were turning the other cheek or maybe those people have been paid off."

The records do not detail if any action was taken in response to the strange tip off, but the email added: "Please let me know if there are any talking points to be developed. I'm sure the Phoenix media will be all over this.

"PS David and I aren't doing drugs either."

There are longstanding claims by alien conspiracy theorists that there are aliens living here on earth, and the government knows all about it, but it is kept top secret from the public for fear of what would happen if they knew...

Bizarrely, this is not the first reference to there being a secret military/alien base in the Tonto national Forest. In a series of online reports known as Filer's Files, a man called Scott Heckman spoke of a base in the national forest, where scores of people have also "gone missing".

He wrote: "The most major base that I have been able to follow the craft towards is located in the Tonto National Forest.

"I discovered this while camping in the Sierra Ancha Wilderness. The UFOs kept flying down into the basin two minutes apart. They flew low, out of the southeast at about two thousand feet above the terrain. During the daytime A-10's use the area for training. Re-fueling practice also occurs here both day and night. These areas have also been plagued with several unexplained disappearances that have occurred in Cochise County over the last 30 years. Cars are abandoned with people's ID; money and keys left behind. "
REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

Going to the link provided by Chris above, I wandered around the Black Vault and read some interesting documents on subjects such as the ethics of torture in the war on terror, the internet and psychological operations and assassination attempts on both George Bush Senior and Junior!

Most of us already know what a unique and valuable resource the Black Vault is and huge credit must go to John Greenwald for obtaining all these documents and making them available online for us all.
He would be well justified in demanding some form of payment to use this vast resource - the docs might be available to anyone bothering to seek them out but actually getting them all together in one site is a massive time-saver for any reader/researcher and the Black Vault is more than worth some nominal subscription fee IMO.

The fact that John does this work as a labour of love to benefit everyone demonstrates that he is a generous contributor to several fields of study and he absolutely deserves to be credited for his efforts. I salute John Greenwald. :)

Back