• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chinese Mummies

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
I saw somebody write here on this subject, and i looked to see, if i could find interesting video on the subject. This video was the best i found. The mummies range in age from 1000 years to 4000 years and are well preserved and most of this mummies had red or blonde hair and look white and where found in China.Now there is nothing to suggest anything alien about the people found, to me it suggests there was a travelling of Europeans into China thousands of years ago. Before this discovery, that was ruled out, as not a possibility.I also find it interesting, that mummies of a red or blonde people have been found in South America, New Zealand, Egypt, and now China, so who where this race? where did they come from, and how far do they stretch back in time, we found the mummies 'yes', and did a carbon date of the age, but are these people older than that?

I looked at the mummies in the video, i don't know, if i am seeing things, so i can be corrected, but one of the mummies faces seem to have a tattoo of a spiral near it's nose, That is a Celt symbol, and i have no problem in saying that. Anyway here is the video for those people who are interested.

http://www.mazalien.com/mummies-in-china.html

They have also found ancient Egyptian mummies with tobacco and coca leaves which are native to the Americas. The advanced stone crafting techniques possessed by the cultures of the two distant lands seems like more than a coincidence. I don't recall the source, but I remember reading that the ancient Egyptians wrote of 'tall red men from the north' that brought them knowledge.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

They have also found ancient Egyptian mummies with tobacco and coca leaves which are native to the Americas. The advanced stone crafting techniques possessed by the cultures of the two distant lands seems like more than a coincidence. I don't recall the source, but I remember reading that the ancient Egyptians wrote of 'tall red men from the north' that brought them knowledge.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I Think it not wild theories anymore, that races from different countries, mixed with each other in trade and settled in countries, where historians believed previously, Europeans had not got there. One of the mummies found in China, was found to have hash buried with him. I think the Mummy, Skunkape wanted to get high in the afterlife:D

I've always found it interesting that we humans don't readily know or accept our own history. Apparently early man (bronze age man anyways) had the travel bug.

Seems like there were Romans in China a long time ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1541421/Roman-descendants-found-in-China.html

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-37148.html

What happened then to those 10,000 legionaries? No plausible answer could be found for two thousand years until an American sinologist, Homer Hasenpflug Dubs, announced a possible answer during a conference in London in 1955 called, “A Roman City in Ancient China”.

I think there's a great deal of our own history which we humans will either ignore, or sadly, never discover. Modern man is clever, but I don't think he holds the patent on cleverness. We had to build upon some sort of a foundation.

I don't recall the source, but I remember reading that the ancient Egyptians wrote of 'tall red men from the north' that brought them knowledge.
I wonder if this photo of a Bhutanese folk-character from the link Dusty posted could be related.
Coincidentally, my last name is Old English for "red-faced."

Attachments

• who_says_tartan_is_just_for_scots_02.jpg
    who_says_tartan_is_just_for_scots_02.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 69
I'm reading a Rupert Furneaux book (written during the Von Daniken fad), an one of the chapters talk about a possible trade relantionship between the Mayans and the Greeks. Alternative history is fascinanting:)

the Olmec civilization also has amazing links to Asian culture and Chinese looking characters, among African american looking people, white people etc.

I think science (like always) is just to biased and lazy to rewrite their theory's to support ALL that facts, not just their cherry picked ones that fit the theories.

My only problem with alternative history is if the ancient civilization knew things that we don't, why nothing of that amazing technlogy survived?

The mummy stuff was not completely unexpected by people who study the history of the region. It's not like they found white people's mummies under Tokyo or something. The area of those mummies was already known to be subject to various influences over time. I think the Silk Road was around there too.

If I remember, the only remarkable thing about the mummies was how lifelike some of them looked...well, that and they gave a glimpse into the past of the Tocharians I guess.

And as far as physical features turning up in seemingly wrong places...it happens. I've met several Arabs from Jordan and Palestine with red hair even though they had completely Middle Eastern facial features. We should always remember that simple genetic mutations, heredity and coincidence can always surprise us.

My only problem with alternative history is if the ancient civilization knew things that we don't, why nothing of that amazing technlogy survived?

Amazing technology.. how about UFOs. There is a theory there, that UFOs originate from an Ancient civilization in the distant past, but one that is unknown to our history or was perhaps was destroyed by some unknown event, and the beings and The UFOs are just the remains of this lost civilization. This has many problems, but as a theory it still stands.

The mummy stuff was not completely unexpected by people who study the history of the region. It's not like they found white people's mummies under Tokyo or something. The area of those mummies was already known to be subject to various influences over time. I think the Silk Road was around there too.

If I remember, the only remarkable thing about the mummies was how lifelike some of them looked...well, that and they gave a glimpse into the past of the Tocharians I guess.

And as far as physical features turning up in seemingly wrong places...it happens. I've met several Arabs from Jordan and Palestine with red hair even though they had completely Middle Eastern facial features. We should always remember that simple genetic mutations, heredity and coincidence can always surprise us.

This came as shock to researchers and talkers of history, because nobody taught they would find settlers from Europe in China. That was the agreed status taken by the majority of these people. These are the people, whose word is accepted not the fringe who disagreed, based on their own research and logic. The fringe where right on this one.I Personally think White Europeans Traveled to Asia, South America, The Middle East, and the United states. White Europeans reached America before Columbus, i think there is plenty of evidence for it in my opinion.

White Europeans reached America before Columbus, i think there is plenty of evidence for it in my opinion.

....Then the Aryan races flourished, before all those "mud-peoples" started polluting the pure white race.

I read that theory before, yeah... i think it was in Mein Kampf. :p

....Then the Aryan races flourished, before all those "mud-peoples" started polluting the pure white race.

I read that theory before, yeah... i think it was in Mein Kampf. :p

Mein kampf, are you serious? Please explain
Your post it makes no sense.
Are you that ignorant, that you think what i am talking about has anything to do with an ideology that i hate and deplore.

thanks Rudolf, some people can't sense humor. :D

Maybe i do not get your sense of humor and i am sorry if i have taken you up wrong. My uncle was killed in 1984 in Northern Ireland, just for one reason, he was catholic and was from a different background.

I am little touchy when it comes to such books as "Mein Kampf" a book filled with hate. I never read the book and i have no desire to read it ever, and i believe it was book that believed only one race was dominant, and the rest where useless and not worthy of living.

Back on topic, I don't see so fringe propose that the Mayans know about the Greeks, or the people from Cartago could reach the American shores, I mean, maybe they build their ships very well, also they were excelent sailors.

Back