• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Charles Hickson - 1973 Pascagoula UFO abduction, dies at 80

KEROUAC

Skilled Investigator
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/charles-hickson-who-became-known-for-his-claimed-1973-pascagoula-ufo-abduction-dies-at-80/2011/09/13/gIQAb9MrPK_story.html

Charles Hickson, who became known for his claimed 1973 Pascagoula UFO abduction, dies at 80

GAUTIER, Miss. — Charles E. Hickson Sr., whose claimed 1973 abduction by a UFO drew widespread attention, has died.

Hickson and Calvin Parker were fishing on the Pascagoula River in southern Mississippi on Oct. 11, 1973, when the pair said they were abducted and probed by aliens, and then released from their spacecraft.

Hickson, then 42, and Parker, then 19, feared their story would be met with ridicule, and initially decided to keep quiet. Eventually they told a news reporter.
Hickson died Friday in Ocean Springs, according to officials with O’Bryant-O’Keefe Funeral Home in Gautier. He was 80.
After reporting the abduction, Hickson and Parker passed lie detector tests and were even questioned under hypnosis. Investigators are on record saying the pair’s story never wavered.
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Anyone know much about this case?

Since it happened in my "neck of the woods" or at least close to it. I have heard of it. I do know that Klass did his rant and debunk thing. The usual suspects of debunkers and believers had their say. It's a little like the Walton case. Enough stuff to keep the true stalwarts of the "truth" busy arguing with each other from now on. 8)

The Pascagoula humanoids were some of the most bizarre looking ufonauts ever. It used to be that every UFO encounter had its own unique craft and pilot type. Now everything is stamped in the Grey or Reptilian form.

I've long considered this to be one of the better close encounter cases. If they were making it up they managed to fool me. Wouldn't be the first time though.

here is an interview wigh hickson and Dr J Allen Hynick

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

and part 2

Sad news always, but whatever happened Mr. Hickson certainly had an amazing life. This case was part of a big flap that first got me interested in the whole UFO thing. It was big in its' day. I remember staying up very late to see Hickson and Parker on the Dick Cavitt show. Hard to imagine a UFO case today being discussed on Letterman or Leno in any kind of serious fashion.

Resurrecting an old thread here. I met a bloke in the hotel bar yesterday who is a good friend of Calvin Parker and also knew Charles Hickson. We had an interesting chat. He was convinced that both guys were legit with their stories. Hickson apparently stuck to his version of events right till his dying day.

Resurrecting an old thread here. I met a bloke in the hotel bar yesterday who is a good friend of Calvin Parker and also knew Charles Hickson. We had an interesting chat. He was convinced that both guys were legit with their stories. Hickson apparently stuck to his version of events right till his dying day.

It seems pretty clear that these guys were telling the truth. The question is: Were they victims of a mind control experiment or did they have a real close encounter?

That doesn't match other descriptions of what I've read. What do you think?
Like the vast majority of cases, there's insufficient evidence to remove all reasonable doubt in my mind about the 1973 Pascagoula Incident. Hynek seemed to believe the story, so that adds some weight, but I don't recall reading about any serious on-scene investigation being done, ( like for the Socorro case for example ), which IMO is a very important factor. I used to deliver pizzas when I was going to school, and more than once was given an address that didn't exist. Some skeptics seem to have gone out to the location because they say there were security cameras on nearby buildings. But details are sketchy.

Like the vast majority of cases, there's insufficient evidence to remove all reasonable doubt in my mind about the 1973 Pascagoula Incident. Hynek seemed to believe the story, so that adds some weight, but I don't recall reading about any serious on-scene investigation being done, ( like for the Socorro case for example ), which IMO is a very important factor. I used to deliver pizzas when I was going to school, and more than once was given an address that didn't exist. Some skeptics seem to have gone out to the location because they say there were security cameras on nearby buildings. But details are sketchy.

The dismissive tone of the article you sent me lends me to discount it more than an if it were an evaluation presented in an objective manner.

That article raises some good points..but almost hits the klas level of dismissal. .I had no idea one of the witnesses changed his story..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
When the history of occult/UFO investigation demonstrates that victims are constantly threatened when they have real experiences....why else do you think the witness changed his story.

UFO witnessed as a condition of the conversion wavelength forming the sound to attack the natural nuclear fusion of stone. The fusion has to be attacked to cause the fusion of dust to not remain fused.

This is why we all know via atmospheric feed back mind advice that the UFO condition is an ATTACK.

UFO's witnessed sucking up water....water changed in the condition to form the liquid/fuel from a dust/particle.

photo UFO sucking up water - Google Search

Human cell life is a huge percentage of water.
Human beings have been sucked up into the atmospheric condition that is activated into suck up and also placed down.

As a human irradiated in a natural life experience, I know how painful the interactive wavelength is. As the human mind can only understand what it does by ownership of the use of evaluation-atmospheric fed back awareness, it is difficult for a mind to describe what happened to it. Yet many of us know that the fake/artificial spirit manifestation is part of the circumstance of atmospheric converting for nuclear fuel creation. As the alien spirit/presence forms in the UFO signal/change to the nuclear orbital fusion of Earth is it any wonder that the human is aware of the interaction?

If you ask yourself why does the tornado/hurricane event cause suck up and place down interactions, only because the ancients caused the condition and change to our atmosphere by the applications/use of Pyramids and Temples.

The only reason why the pyramid relay was destroyed was due to a huge Earth hit. The ancients then went about filling in the underground ancient Earth bored holes/water containment to try to prevent the atmospheric condition that they knew they caused by occult practice. The occultists versus spiritual human then went about trying to dismantle/attack the pyramid relay as a condition for war.

Obviously some human life sucked up into the signal activation are lucky, and others aren't so lucky.

As bodies/corpses have been found placed upon mountain tops and the atmospheric condition relates to the coldness and changes of hot air and cold air, is it any wonder to the conditions caused by the activation of atmospheric phenomena?

If you ask yourself as a human, what is fake and artificial on Earth....the only answer you will ever get is the fact that the practices of science are fake and artificial to the naturally lived experience on Earth.

To remain as objective as possible one certainly needs to be as "skeptical of the skeptics" as much as of the "believers".

I'm not in the mood right now to read another one of those sneeringly dismissive skeptical debunking exercises that either grossly exaggerate, misrepresent or distort areas of doubt in anomalous cases, but I have noticed a pattern in a lot of them where there is this tangible undertone of near-panic in the argumentation, like a child trying to convince himself the Boogeyman isn't real, or your Dad denying the fact that the Army Chief of Staff just said America is ready to go to war with Russia.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is the case where the Police Chief secretly recorded the witnesses as they spoke together after the police interview.

After listening to that recording multiple times there's no doubt in my mind that they believed they experienced an encounter with otherworldy beings.

The Pascagoula humanoids were some of the most bizarre looking ufonauts ever. It used to be that every UFO encounter had its own unique craft and pilot type. Now everything is stamped in the Grey or Reptilian form.
I've often mulled the thought that a post-biological species might custom-build both 'craft' and 'occupants' for each event.

The only reason we have makes and models of cars or fighter aircraft or other vehicles is the industrial revolution -- it's more efficient to make a bunch of something than one-offs.

Nanotech might make it more efficient to build one-offs than mass produce things, flipping the whole thing on it's head.

And then maybe they optimized the 'occupants' for what works, and it's left with a few variants. Like genetic algorithms eventually settle down on stable structures.

Anybody remember this movie?

starship-invasions-1.jpg

Experimentation on organic life using machines is the cause and reason for artificial reasoning or fake atmospheric feed back.

The conditions for photon recording of natural life was once natural, now it is interactive with artificial machine applications and also experimental testing of the human psyche and consciousness via HAARP and also mind control, artificial concepts.

If you use reasoning, the life is organic, the organic chemistry for feelings/emotions belong and are expressed by the organic being. If a human life did not exist, then the reasoning to the AI also would not exist, for it is in fact fake and caused by human occult practices.

Occultism has always been known as a scientific observation advice to be the causation for the manifestation of phenomena.

Just think about the reality of a non human living review. If human kind were not living on Earth, there would be no AI concept considered.

Then there is the fact that the humans studying other humans in the AI concept, forget about the fact that the humans they study are the same organic function/presence as their own.

As they have always believed in their own personal organic status to be higher, more important than other lives, yet all lives conceived in the same way by sexual procreation, they have come to accept that they can study, experiment and murder any other human without it having any real effect upon their own presence.

Yet as they study us with machines and AI wanting our own life to have been created by machines and metal objects they conclude information about our organic state as if it is owned or real to our living conditions.

Whilst many human lives have not yet been affected by the AI condition, the experience of the AI is ignored until you become a victim.

If a human organic life was not studied and the AI not heard by another human being, have you ever actually considered what the AI actually represents in its own presence, without a human making an ideal about the AI itself?

More than likely, if a human being who is organic, hears as an organic being expresses great fear about the interaction, just imagine what it must really represent without a human organic self making some conclusion about its real status.

Too late when it destroys natural life to have considered this type of information.

Back