• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Changed show time?

Hoff,

Sounds like a problem with Daylight Savings Time. Our time "jumped" ahead one hour on Sunday past. Could this be it?

Don

Tonight, March 18th, I host Nick Redfern on Dark Matters Radio. The program begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time.

The show last night was not run because of a technical problem at the network and will be broadcast after tonights show. And ... it is a good one! Nuff said.

Don

oh, the clocks don't change here for another two weeks... i always thought the whole world jumped at the same time. Really looking forward to Nick being on the show

Tonight, March 18th, I host Nick Redfern on Dark Matters Radio. The program begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time.

The show last night was not run because of a technical problem at the network and will be broadcast after tonights show. And ... it is a good one! Nuff said.

Don

Were you Abducted?

Don, can you tell me if there will be more of your shows archived soon? There is only two show's archived. One show was about A women and her family and she claimed to be have been abducted over a number of years. Haven't listened to the second show yet Don.

Don, can you tell me if there will be more of your shows archived soon? There is only two show's archived. One show was about A women and her family and she claimed to be have been abducted over a number of years. Haven't listened to the second show yet Don.

Irish, the network assures me that they will. Now I am dealing with some Tech. problems. See my new note.

Don

Back