• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Caught an orb on a video. No dust mote.

Wulfi

Paranormal Novice
Hi all. I've decided to post this to see what people think of it. I have no idea what it is other than a light that showed up in my movie. I didn't see it while I was filming. I used an iPhone 4S with the light on — which didn't help much. It's kind of dark.

It's a movie of my friend and my son horsing around with a pillow case while watching Ultraman. In later parts of it you can see tons of dust motes caught in the cameras light. You won't see any of those because I edited the movie to show just the interesting part. That's it. So here it is, let me know what you think.

Thanks for the replies. I have to say that this was in the dead of winter and there were no flies or moths in the house. I know you can have a moth in the house in winter but I would have seen it because I was looking at the action not thru the camera. Anyhow thanks again for your thoughts!

Thanks for the replies. I have to say that this was in the dead of winter and there were no flies or moths in the house. I know you can have a moth in the house in winter but I would have seen it because I was looking at the action not thru the camera. Anyhow thanks again for your thoughts!
So... you edited out "a ton of dust motes" but this is not a dust mote or a bug...Then it most certainly is a truly remarkable orb discovery. Have you contacted your local news station or CNN?

I didn't show the dust motes because I know that's what they were. They were 100% different in appearance from the "orb". I can post the dust motes if you want. No, I haven't contacted CNN, why would I?

I didn't show the dust motes because I know that's what they were. They were 100% different in appearance from the "orb". I can post the dust motes if you want. No, I haven't contacted CNN, why would I?
Don't you think such an important discovery as a real orb should be shared with the rest of the world?

Don't you think such an important discovery as a real orb should be shared with the rest of the world?

Um, no, not really. I'm not hellbent on this being something paranormal. I posted here to see what people thought. I'm ok with it possibly being a bug. That was something I didn't think of. A moth could be the culprit, but I didn't see a moth.

Back