• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cats and Dead People?

I am, and always have been, a cat person (not in the Natassia Kinski sense). Unfortunately where I live I'm not allowed a cat, but they can be the source of much love and affection, particularly if you're otherwise alone.

And they do seem to be able to see into spectra we can't perceive. Other times, they just stare off into space, totally oblivious to anything else.

It's easy to see why they were revered as divine or semi-divine in ancient Egypt.

Raevenskye said:
Goody, my grey boy, Koby, visits me in my dreams, and I see him all over the house. He crossed over last year. He was an old, sweet boy, and the other kitties totally deferred to him. I told him he could come visit anytime he wanted, and he does. It's so awesome to see him walk thru the bedroom.

Thats so beautiful Raevenskye & thanks for recognising my post. It's amazing how some pet's come back to watch over you :).

When was the last visit from Koby?

Goody.

My last visit from Koby was just a couple of days ago. I've been seeing him a lot lately, and I think it's because I'm getting ready to have back surgery, and I've been in a lot of pain. He was always VERY in-tune with me. All the kitties are very close these days. There is also a definite "kitty void" in the house since Koby's been gone, and we've been discussing getting another grey boy, so maybe he's just waiting on a new little furry body! lol!
In my parent's house, we see the little family dog quite often, too.

Back