• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Catching Up with Don Ecker....

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It's been quite a while (2015 in fact), since Don Ecker has appeared on The Paracast.

But now it's time.

So we're going to catch up with him on UFO lore, and other subjects with my favorite curmudgeon.

Don, as you know, is the host of the one and original "Dark Matters" radio show. Accept no substitutes.

The session will be recorded on February 2, from 10 AM until Noon Pacific.

And please, please absolutely no politics!

In your opinion is the lead masks case an example of human mutilation or just your run of the mill crazy Brazilian cultists drugged out of their minds with lsd

I would have asked why he is such a rabid right winger. He probably adores Trump. Would have been a lot more interesting than talking about the super Big Mac called the Grande. I know you guys are trying to be conversational and friendly, but talking about McDonalds? Really?

Last edited:
I would have asked why he is such a rabid right winger. He probably adores Trump. Would have been a lot more interesting than talking about the super Big Mac called the Grande. I know you guys are trying to be conversational and friendly, but talking about McDonalds? Really?

Rabid right winger? I not only resent that .. I also reject it. Yes I am conservative .. but I earned that. Two combat tours in the U.S. Army and over 10 years on the street as a law enforcement officer. I saw the light. What many of you "progressives" never learned is something called personal responsibility. And no, I do not "adore" Trump. Another thing you "progressives" do is to "assume" which, like the man said .. makes an ass out of you and me. Walk a mile in my shoes before you think you have me all figured out.

Decker

The traditional left wing politics has been hijacked by' extremist bandwagon' with the" toddlers effect "which many never actually know what it was like to go on picket lines fighting for fair pay and conditions for miners etc. Also the actualy go to union meetings and discuss fair deal for widows killed workers accidents while on the job. The fair wage, holiday pay and retirement pension came about by people in the past who families went without fighting for fair deal. Also on the conservative side small or large business have similar struggles to keep afloat and have the banks breathing down their necks especially for farmers. Corporations have no loyalty to anyone state that's the new way of the World and Donald Trump at least is saying want to do business bring back the job to US (will it work we have to wait and see).

Rabid right winger? I not only resent that .. I also reject it. Yes I am conservative .. but I earned that. Two combat tours in the U.S. Army and over 10 years on the street as a law enforcement officer. I saw the light. What many of you "progressives" never learned is something called personal responsibility. And no, I do not "adore" Trump. Another thing you "progressives" do is to "assume" which, like the man said .. makes an ass out of you and me. Walk a mile in my shoes before you think you have me all figured out.

Decker
Sir: I thank you for your service. I know it is a thankless job. One that in any second may cost you your life...

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The traditional left wing politics has been hijacked by' extremist bandwagon' with the" toddlers effect "which many never actually know what it was like to go on picket lines fighting for fair pay and conditions for miners etc. Also the actualy go to union meetings and discuss fair deal for widows killed workers accidents while on the job. The fair wage, holiday pay and retirement pension came about by people in the past who families went without fighting for fair deal. Also on the conservative side small or large business have similar struggles to keep afloat and have the banks breathing down their necks especially for farmers. Corporations have no loyalty to anyone state that's the new way of the World and Donald Trump at least is saying want to do business bring back the job to US (will it work we have to wait and see).

I was the union rep for the Royal Hospital for Women in the health and ambulance workers union. So i couldn't agree more.
The current definition of Left now seems like extreme political correctness gone bat shit insane.
Almost to the point of nanny state fascism as some suggest.

The only religion the 'liberals' subscribe to is 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism' - with a smattering of 'green' thrown in for good measure.

But what they really enjoy is handing out a good kicking, in the same way the Witchfinder General cloaked himself in Christianity to justify his inquisitions. He was only in it because he liked burning people.

As I've long argued, these people aren't liberals, they're fascists. And what gets their rocks off is demonis-ing and punishing all those who dare to resist their putsch.

The Fascist Left have turned the Nanny State into the Bully State. There is no limit to their intolerance in the name of tolerance.

Read more: The Fascist Left have turned the Nanny State into the Bully State | Daily Mail Online

Before I respond I want to know the "context" of your question. Are you questioning whether I did or didn't serve in a combat zone. Is it "implied" that I might not be truthful making the statement I made?

Decker
Just wanna know what you mean Don.Was it Irak ?

Back