• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Catch up on The Paracast-Don Ecker

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Just received an invite from Gene for a special "catch up" episode on The Paracast. I will be interviewed tomorrow August 8th starting at 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time.

This is your chance to get those questions in NOW! If ya snooze ya loose so jump on it!

Decker

How's the new Unvarnished Truth book coming along ... perhaps you could give us a teaser that illustrates what you mean when you said you know where the bodies are buried, and that it will give some people heartburn. For example, who in the ufology community should be preparing to break out the Pepto Bismol?

How's the new Unvarnished Truth book coming along ... perhaps you could give us a teaser that illustrates what you mean when you said you know where the bodies are buried, and that it will give some people heartburn. For example, who in the ufology community should be preparing to break out the Pepto Bismol?

Ah ufology, I certainly understand your interest ... but at this point that would be ... telling!

Decker

do you intend legal action agenst art Bell and sirus?
in your research what case stands out as the most solid evidence of alien visitation?
is there any REAL evidence for Bigfoot?

ETH or EDH - which do you favour and why?

What's the best concrete evidence for alien bases on the moon?

Do you believe in the alien abduction phenomenon - why or why not? If yes could you cite what you feel are the key cases to support AP and what you feel is the purpose of these abductions?

How would you characterize the UFO occupants' attitude towards humans - would you say that they are indifferent towards humanity, care about us and our future or are we just cattle to them to be used and abused? Could you explain a case or two that supports your persective?

Who, in your opinion, who has made the greatest contribution to UFO investigation and why?

Who are the current researchers and investigators, in your opinion, that are actually making some headway with the UFO conundrum?

1)Don, what is the whole story about what eventually led to your departure from UFO magazine?
2)If money wasn't an issue, would you and Vicky consider running UFO magazine again?
3)With the report by NIDS, and the recent book by Greg Valdez, Has there been any closure for you concerning the Cattle Mutilation phenomena since that is what started you on this crazy UFO journey way back when you were a police officer?

Are there any people still involved in lunar anomalies/research today? if so, any update on this subject? By the way, your interview of Vito Secchari was such a terrific one, what an adventure these two guys underwent then!! Is there any chance to get theses NASA photo originals out (with high resolution) ? I understood they're were accessible to the public.

Are there any people still involved in lunar anomalies/research today? if so, any update on this subject? By the way, your interview of Vito Secchari was such a terrific one, what an adventure these two guys underwent then!! Is there any chance to get theses NASA photo originals out (with high resolution) ? I understood they're were accessible to the public.

Chikane, the original photographs that got Vito interested were from the book "Somebody Else is on the Moon" by George H. Leonard. These photos in one form or another are available to see on the web. The first batch of photos I got back in the early 90's were NASA shots that Jim Sylvan sent me. What Vito told me, and you will hear him state this on the show, is that these photos were shot in a series with an interesting photo then increasing closeups being shot. He alleged that they saw these photos in series with the closeups. Later his company bought "Lester" a series of photos but when they were received the resolution was crap. That was the thing that really surprised Vito, the photos that he says they saw were crystal clear, the photos that were made available to the public were low resolution.

Decker

Don, when you and Vicki were looking for partners for UFO Magazine, were Bill Birnes and his wife the only ones interested in investing? Did you have any idea that Birnes would want to horn in and run the magazine his way?

Chris, thanks for asking Don my questions, although I could have done without being called a Lurker :(
yeah, i also appreciate your use of my questions in the episodes and really appreciate the access to guests that you give the entire community!

the characterizations of forum members is always intriguing.

FWIW Steve-C, you appear to look like a friendly lurker.

Steve - I don't think there was a thing negative in Chris calling you a lurker! I think it was light-hearted way of saying you've been around dipping your toes in occasionally but not plastering yourself all over the place - like me:eek:.

thanks you guys, I feel a lot better :)
No offense intended, some people tend to post more than others. Hmmm 44 post in 22 months, that's two posts per month, one every couple of weeks on average... seems like you've been lurking about the periphery a bit, but staying somewhat involved. We all appreciate and welcome you thoughts, leads, insights and wisdom. Keep 'em coming!

Chikane, the original photographs that got Vito interested were from the book "Somebody Else is on the Moon" by George H. Leonard. These photos in one form or another are available to see on the web. The first batch of photos I got back in the early 90's were NASA shots that Jim Sylvan sent me. What Vito told me, and you will hear him state this on the show, is that these photos were shot in a series with an interesting photo then increasing closeups being shot. He alleged that they saw these photos in series with the closeups. Later his company bought "Lester" a series of photos but when they were received the resolution was crap. That was the thing that really surprised Vito, the photos that he says they saw were crystal clear, the photos that were made available to the public were low resolution.

Decker

Hello Don, I haven't heard the last paracast show in which you're the guest, got some internet problems still going on...indeed I recall that the photos Vito said they received were with bad resolution. I was wondering about the original ones which were stored in the planetary institute. NASA should still have them, so is there any chance to get to these photos available with high resolution? It seems that nobody tried to see/get these photos after Vito and Lester?

Back