• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Can You Predict The Future ?

Do you have premonitions that come true?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Stop waffling, gimme another drink ;)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
This is moderately unpleasant for me to post.

About the year 1993 I was having a conversation with someone and the subject went on to terrorism. After a sentence or two I said that someone would probably crash a plane into a skyscraper. I said that it was probably inevitable and that I thought it would happen in New York.

Was this a premonition or an educated guess? I certainly don't know but it is not the only occasion that an educated guess of mine has proved correct.

We all, potentially, have the ability to guess well but sometimes one suddenly and completely unexpectedly has some thought which the future mimics. To me, these flashes of an idea seem to have a particular quality to them which means they don't feel like guesses.

The paranormal phenomena that I would put it down to is telepathy; this is what moulds my view of the social consciousness. I do not believe that telepathy is a reality but I do attempt to practice it(call it an experiment).

So far, I have found it to either be extremely ineffective or the complete opposite. But all I have for evidence is a bunch of coincidences!

Lastly, I do not understand why the U.S. Government was not more cautious in its approach to security; if I could predict an event then the security forces should have predicted it as well and, apparently, they did not.

Peace be to all those involved in sudden loss.....

I predict that on 12-21-12 President Palin will launch nukes at Russia (that she can see from her house!), Iran, Venezula, China, and anyone else she can think of so that we can all experience the rapture with her.:eek:

I predict that on 12-21-12 President Palin will launch nukes at Russia (that she can see from her house!), Iran, Venezula, China, and anyone else she can think of so that we can all experience the rapture with her.:eek:

Ya i predict i be asleep in the next half hour:D
Palin is a witch , she doesnt need nukes, she has a million flameing broomsticks to fire at Russia.
Beware this women she is in flight above Alaska at this moment seeking out new followers.

Ya i predict i be asleep in the next half hour:D
Palin is a witch , she doesnt need nukes, she has a million flameing broomsticks to fire at Russia.
Beware this women she is in flight above Alaska at this moment seeking out new followers.

No, Palin is not a witch. Being a witch is a good thing. Palin is not a good thing.

I voted yes because I seem to have predicted the future several times, twice to my husband at the time.

A good number of years back, my husband and I were driving in the country. We were on a state highway at the time and he was driving over the speed limit, about ten mph over. He usually did that so this wasn't anything new and I hadn't said anything to him about it because it just didn't occur to me.

But I got one of those weird gut feelings that sort of bubbled around in me. I couldn't put a name to what I was feeling, but in a very short while, my throat and mouth sort of exploded with a revelation, "We're going to see a cop soon!" After I said it, I lost the odd feeling and felt foolish.

My husband slowed the car to the speed limit and within a minute or so, a cop's car passed us going in the opposite direction. He had his lights flashing and was entering a small town we'd just left. My husband gave me a look I'll never forget.

That sort of thing happened several times within a few months, always with cops who seemed to be in an agitated state because there were always lights flashing on their cars. Then I began to know when I was going to see any cop, even those who were just doing routine patrols of the freeways.

During that same period, I just knew when things were going to get dangerous on the road. I have to dismiss some things as just sound reasoning, at least part of the event. I was driving home on a major freeway when I saw rain falling ahead of me. I slowed the car because I knew it would get very slick, but my slowing put a good distance between myself and the cars ahead of me. I was the only driver who slowed.

The gut feeling returned as I saw every car within the view in front of me start to spin wildly on the freeway. A semi with trailer spun off the road and onto a large grassy median. Another behind me had his trailer jack knifing from lane to lane so I couldn't slow down anymore. But that weird feeling seemed to steer me just where I needed to be in order to navigate the spinning traffic I plunged through. It was the craziest thing I've ever been through, frankly.

Shortly after that, my intuition or whatever it was, went silent or turned itself down to a level that's harder to detect.

I think that qualifies as predicting the future, evidence as to the argument for no-time aside.

Hi my name is daz smith.
Im an active remote viewer - been doing this for 11 years.
fairly often (though not all the time) I do get accurate predictions on my blind RV work.

there are many examples of this on my website in the results area - the remote viewing sessions are there to see and are date stamped and are ALL done blind - meaning the only information I have is a random number.

click here to take a look:

Remote Viewing - remote viewing from the UK

all the best..

Daz

Daz, the thought of someone in another country who is given my coordinates or some other tag being able to see what's going on in my house, even to what's in my frig really bothers me, but also fascinates me at the same time. I've read a lot about remote viewing, but have never been able to accomplish it. :)

Yep I guess it can be kind of spooky but in general its not going to happen.
it takes alot of practice to become that good and that detailed.

But the good news is anyone can give it a go and can improve with training and practice - the secret ingredient is just how much talent you also bring to the mix.

all the best...

daz :)

Yep I guess it can be kind of spooky but in general its not going to happen.
it takes alot of practice to become that good and that detailed.

But the good news is anyone can give it a go and can improve with training and practice - the secret ingredient is just how much talent you also bring to the mix.

all the best...

daz :)

Interested in being tested over the computer?

Ok...ok -- I couldn't resist posting this here but when I checked Googles news page earlier this evening, I saw the following headlines on that page.. Strong EARTHQUAKES IN Japan and Taiwan....here's a screenshot of it:
bbbbbnews.png

Well, a couple of days ago I posted some comments in this thread about a mind's eye view that I had that morning that indicated to me that a big earthquake was coming up real soon -- but then the next day I deleted that post because it's been so long since anyone has posted any of their predictions here and I felt a little uncomfortable about keeping that post up for that reason.

But I did take a screenshot of the entire page of this thread before I deleted my post because I strongly sensed that the prediction would come true sometime within the next couple of days -- and it did. Below is a screenshot showing my post that I had deleted.... it's second post ....
Here's that screenshot:

prediction_8_14.png

So what I had seen in that mind's eye view upon waking that morning was what looked like the aftermath of an earthquake. This indicated to me that a big earthquake could be coming up soon and the news would be on Google News page somewhere. And this is what happened 2 days later. But as you can see by the news headlines on Google main page, and those headlines are still there now btw,there was not just one big earthquake , but TWO,in 2 different countries -- Japan and Taiwan.

The mind's eye view itself was one of those hyper-real lucid inner eye visions that I sometimes get just as I'm waking up -- and there have been times when they turned out to be precognitive.. which apparently IS what turned out to be the case here also.

PS -- I would never have posted that prediction here in this thread in the first place had I not had that inner eye vision that morning that indicated an earthquake of significant size was coming up SOON; but it certainly was surprising to find out last night that 2 big one's occurred in east Asia... not just one....

Ok...ok -- I couldn't resist posting this here but when I checked Googles news page earlier this evening, I saw the following headlines on that page.. Strong EARTHQUAKES IN Japan and Taiwan....here's a screenshot of it:
bbbbbnews.png

Well, a couple of days ago I posted some comments in this thread about a mind's eye view that I had that morning that indicated to me that a big earthquake was coming up real soon -- but then the next day I deleted that post because it's been so long since anyone has posted any of their predictions here and I felt a little uncomfortable about keeping that post up for that reason.

But I did take a screenshot of the entire page of this thread before I deleted my post because I strongly sensed that the prediction would come true sometime within the next couple of days -- and it did. Below is a screenshot showing my post that I had deleted.... it's second post ....
Here's that screenshot:

prediction_8_14.png

So what I had seen in that mind's eye view upon waking that morning was what looked like the aftermath of an earthquake. This indicated to me that a big earthquake could be coming up soon and the news would be on Google News page somewhere. And this is what happened 2 days later. But as you can see by the news headlines on Google main page, and those headlines are still there now btw,there was not just one big earthquake , but TWO,in 2 different countries -- Japan and Taiwan.

The mind's eye view itself was one of those hyper-real lucid inner eye visions that I sometimes get just as I'm waking up -- and there have been times when they turned out to be precognitive.. which apparently IS what turned out to be the case here also.

PS -- I would never have posted that prediction here in this thread in the first place had I not had that inner eye vision that morning that indicated an earthquake of significant size was coming up SOON; but it certainly was surprising to find out last night that 2 big one's occurred in east Asia... not just one....

August 14th, 2010? Mistake or just plain strange? Have you ever deleted a post before, or was that new? You say you get these "precognitive" visions sometimes, have they ever involved earthquakes before? I'm curious if you're feeling strange about the whole thing still or if it no longer affects you after a few days have passed?

Have you ever deleted a post before, or was that new?

Yes, I have deleted messages here in this forum before.

As for the second part of this question... you are suggesting that I ingeniously typed out that 'prediction', took a screenshot of it, deleted it and then inserted that screenshot of that prediction in my post here to back up my assertion that I had that earthquake 'prediction' 2 days early... right?

So in other words, I did all of that to make it appear that I had that prediction before those earthquakes occurred -- and not after.

Well gee, you must think I'm one smart cookie to plan something like that all out like that... but hon, the fact is... I just ain't that smart -- AND NEITHER ARE YOU....
because if what you are saying is true, then why does it say "Yesterday, 5:37 PM" in that notation that's in the top left hand corner of that screen shot of my post and not "Today... and the time I would have done that?

For example, I'm now typing out a message in this box and when I click the submit button, it's going to say "Today (and the exact time I click on submit)" -- it's not going to say "Yesterday ... and the time".

So keeping this in mind, look again at my screenshot of that prediction -- do you see that it says "Yesterday, 5:37 PM" and not "Today...."?

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

when i was 15 i had a very lucid dream about my mother and my brother. it was the most realistic dream i have ever had. there wasnt much to it other than showing how my mother, then my brother die. long story made short, in my dream my mother dies from blood draining from various part of her body... she passed away 3 years ago from multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells.
my brothers death was from a wild animal. in my dream it wasnt apparent what kind of wild animal. recently, my brother took a job near homer alaska as a guide. they fly into remote areas to see brown bears. he has been getting fairly close to these bears. about 5 years ago a bear guide friend of his was killed and partially eaten by a brown bear.

btw- i predict there will be an earthquake somewhere on earth today...

btw- i predict there will be an earthquake somewhere on earth today...

Lol, well, if it shows up on the Google news page... the first page of it, then it's a significant earthquake... all of the other ones that happen around the world on a daily basis are tremblers.... so yes, you are correct in saying that there will be tremblers today.
My 'prediction' was not about tremblers... in fact, after I posted that prediction I checked and there were small earthquakes and tremblers going on all over the place but I did not consider that thats what my prediction was predicting.... only the BIG ones -- the ones that would end up being reported on the main Google page -- and that's what happened.

PS -- interesting story about your "pre-cognitive" experiences. From what I know, everyone has had a pre-cog dream experience at least once in their life. I think some people though have more than others. Thanks for sharing.

Back