• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Can somebody explain Kal Korrf for me?

All right folks, if we attack him personally we are no better than he is. I simply recited my experience, but let's drop it here.

He was your friend? I never believed in the "annunaki" or "Niburu."

Well My God! I want you to know how excited I am that you decided to share that bit of information .. especially taking time out of your busy day. But ... that is not what we were discussing. Try to keep up ... what we were discussing was the fact that two assholes decided to pick on an old and elderly man .. right after his wife died. We were NOT discussing Sitchen's theory on Niburu. Hope that clears it up for you.

Decker

Try to keep up ... what we were discussing was the fact that two assholes decided to pick on an old and elderly man .. We were NOT discussing Sitchen's theory on Niburu.

Lol, I know, it just seemed odd that anyone with a modicum of real knowledge would side with someone like that. Anyway, Sitchin is gone and IMO no loss.

Lol, I know, it just seemed odd that anyone with a modicum of real knowledge would side with someone like that. Anyway, Sitchin is gone and IMO no loss.

Well, as far as Sitchen being gone, yes he is. However your contention that it is no loss ...

Well, as my grandfather once told me ... "oft times it is so much better keeping your mouth shut and allowing people to guess how ignorant you are ...than opening it and confirming their suspicions."

Decker

Well, as far as Sitchen being gone, yes he is. However your contention that it is no loss ...

I think it was Lincoln would originally said "better to remain silent and be thought dumb than to speak and remove all doubt." Sitchin's tales of "the annunaki" and "niburu" flew in the face of real astronomical knowledge.

Whether you agree with a single thing Zacharia Sitchen wrote or not, saying that it's no loss he's gone is kinda uncool.
Remember he had a family, many readers and more importantly to this thread, was a personal friend of Don Ecker, so while absolutely you are entitled to your opinion, you could maybe word things a little differently so as not to step on the memory of someone's friend?

I think it was Lincoln would originally said "better to remain silent and be thought dumb than to speak and remove all doubt." Sitchin's tales of "the annunaki" and "niburu" flew in the face of real astronomical knowledge.

You know Trajanus, I am really worried about your reading comprehension skills. As I clearly stated, "as my grandfather once told me ... oft times it is so much better keeping your mouth shut and allowing people to guess how ignorant you are ...than opening it and confirming their suspicions." Not once did I mention Abe Lincoln nor did I attribute the original quote to my granddad. I simply stated this is what he cautioned me about. And for the last time ... screw the annunaki and niburu. This is not what we are discussing so do yourself a favor and move on bud ...

Decker

Back