• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Butch Witkowski just wont go away.

ward

Paranormal Adept
I haven't checked BOA in well a long time, 8 -9 months?

My jaw hit the floor when i saw the latest interview.

binnall of america : audio

"Butch respond to the accusations leveled against him by factions within the UFO research community. He takes us over the course of these accusations, how they developed over time, and what he plans for a longterm response to the accusations."

Could someone listen to this and report back what is going on, i would but i just have no desire to hear this guy again, but maybe someone could take one for the team?

Gene, I think Tim grilled him pretty good and 'Butch' stammering on about 'his' on-air time....'let those lawyers handle it'.

Ward, the same exact stories he told Don and on the Paracast before, he even name-drops Don. Same Schtick, same delivery. Add to that the awkward last 15-20 minutes of him 'trying' to sound sincere about people that wronged him.

Thanks for listening to it dyingsun and letting us all know. Ugh i hope its the last we hear from him.

Observer, I want to get those Witkowski criminal files up here. Would you give me a hand? They are in PDF format.

Decker

Also you'll never know when these episodes were actually taped. I seriously doubt the producers of the show keep up with rather recent developments.

I'd guess it's contractual. It's also a sign of the lack of the need for scholastic integrity on that show if the best they can drum up is Imbrogno.

Well they have Linda Moulton Howe on there as well. At least Childress is a decent speaker on there. His cadence of speaking cracks me up every time. Me and my friend do a great impersonation!

Well they have Linda Moulton Howe on there as well. At least Childress is a decent speaker on there. His cadence of speaking cracks me up every time. Me and my friend do a great impersonation!

can you do a little of your Childress impersonation here for us? ;)

Observer, I want to get those Witkowski criminal files up here. Would you give me a hand? They are in PDF format.

Decker

Here are the Witkowski criminal files from Don Ecker.

Witkowski MPOTEC Affidavit0001.jpg

Attachments

• Witkowski Criminal 1_Page_1.jpg
    Witkowski Criminal 1_Page_1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Witkowski Criminal 1-1_Page_2.jpg
    Witkowski Criminal 1-1_Page_2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Witkowski Criminal 3.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Witkowski NT 1.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 41
Good job Don and Trained Observer. IMHO the reason why he and others of similar ilk "won't go away" is due to cliqueism, apologists, and no regulation within the field. For instance if this guy was "your buddy," and was good to you. You are not going to abandon him just because an unknown accuser points the finger of truth even when confronted with the hammer of irrefutable evidence. "I know him," "he's a good guy," "he would never do that," "it's a lie," "it's a conspiracy," "he's being marginalized; it's disinformation, man!," Etc., etc. All these tired bromides (and more) spin the subject to the point where it becomes impossible to differentiate the truth. I have personally seen it occur too many times. More often than not the Witkowski's of the World will not go away on their own. Podcasting and radio stations who are just trying to fill empty venues aside, consider what if these Witkowski's truly believe their own lies? It is easy to imagine how the cycle completes itself. They will plug along on the path toward their agenda shrugging off the truth as easily as swatting at an annoying mosquito. If you have no conscience, what does it matter? Claiming MIT might be just as "ballsy" as USMC service, though the consequences might not be as severe (particularly if Don gets his hands on him)!

Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I just came across the case of Witkowski. In follow-up to this BOA interview, can someone clarify what was up with his claims of a defamation lawsuit against people who were "smeaing" him and his continued insistence he's a retired PA police officer? His explanation sounded pretty frantic and all over the place, but he's obviously still making this claim. Is there an update?

Back