• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BREAKING NEWS - URGENT The scientific testing of a possible Extraterrestrial Biological Entity.

Thats a pretty incredible claim to be making

There is a chance that we may be able to include in the film "Sirius" the scientific testing of
a possible Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) that has been recovered and is
deceased. This EBE is in the possession of a cooperative institute desiring further scientific
evaluation of the possible ET. We cannot reveal at this time the location of this being or the
name of the person or persons who possess it.

Dr. Jan Bravo- who is a STAR Board member and a fellow Emergency Physician- and I
have actually visited the group that possesses this EBE and have personally and
professionally examined the being. It is indeed an actual deceased body, and most
certainly is not plastic or man-made. It has a head, 2 arms and 2 legs and is humanoid .
We have seen and examined X-Rays of the being. Its anatomy however is not homo sapien
(modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).

As you can imagine, the security and scientific issues surrounding the further testing of this
potentially explosive and world- changing evidence are mind-boggling. However, we feel we
simply must proceed expeditiously but cautiously. The cost of doing proper MRI testing, full
and dispositive forensic-level DNA testing and carbon dating with other isotope testing are
considerable and certainly not currently funded. We must rule out other hominids, bizarre
genetic defects and so forth. But it is most certainly an actual biological specimen - and it
may be - well, what it looks like.

If it is what they think it is, then thats going to change the whole ball game.

But here is what i think will happen

The cadaver and all photo's and Xrays will disappear, the blame will be placed on the "Govt" and no one will have had the foresight to have taken photos, Xray copies, load em onto a half dozen flash drives, and bury them in jars in the bush in various locations.

Greers reputation and past performance makes this highly suspect, but then again he is an enthusiast, its not impossible he would wind up with access to this were it real.

Time will tell, but my money is on disappeared without a trace as the final scenario

Damn those MIB's, foiled again

Yeah guys, the chances of this reaching the masses are next to nil, whether it is real or not. In fact, If I stumbled on what I thought could be actual proof of ET's, I would immediately shit myself and take out huge life insurance! My days would no doubt be numbered...

What is the provenance of this story?

Umm, yeah Greer. Unfortunately it takes a leap of faith just to consider anything this man has to offer. And that in itself is disconcerting.

Which is a shame cos back in the day, Greer seemed to be someone who might just get somewhere in ufology.

But he completely lost the plot. I wonder if there really is a conspiracy of silence on the UFO issue, is it too much to think figures in the field could be slyly poisoned with drugs that induce psychosis/paranoia? It is a medical fact that certain drugs can very easily alter the believability of people in marked ways.
Any drug that can induce paranoia can also allow people to believe in things they otherwise would not. This I know.

Hmmm, I dunno, I think Greer was pretty much batshit crazy from day one. I read an interview with him from like 1995 where he was talking about how he was sure that by the year 2000, his C-SETI starwatch group would be invited on to a UFO by extraterrestrial beings that they contacted through the power of transcendental meditation. The Disclosure Project was interesting but there are some things that have always bugged me about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

As for this latest claim, after all the bullshit this guy has put out there about free energy devices that nobody has ever seen or tested, alien babies, faked photos of goofy looking ET's on his website and every other silly scam this man has been involved in, would anyone in their right mind believe him on this one? Or give him money? Give me a break.

I wonder if there really is a conspiracy of silence on the UFO issue, is it too much to think figures in the field could be slyly poisoned with drugs that induce psychosis/paranoia? It is a medical fact that certain drugs can very easily alter the believability of people in marked ways.
Any drug that can induce paranoia can also allow people to believe in things they otherwise would not. This I know.

I watched a documentary on the Vice Magazine website about this drug they have out in Columbia called "Devil's Breath" it's medical name is scopolamine. Basically, it's a poison/hallucinogen that shuts off a persons ability to exercise their own free will. They use it there to rob, rape and kill, very little recreational value whatsoever. The stories people tell about it are scary as hell. 1 gram is enough to kill 20 people, and apparently just coming into skin contact or inhaling the particulates are enough to knock you out to the point where you will do pretty much anything you are told. What's even more scary is that to an onlooker, you don't look drugged or drunk at all, you look perfectly normal, so nobody can tell that you're being taken advantage of. You just wake up in a park after 1-2 days and all your shit is gone, all the money from your bank accounts, everything from your apartment, just gone and when you begin to try and piece together the time you lost, you find that you were helping these people rob you blind every step of the way. Indigenous Columbian tribes used to use it when their chiefs died, as all his mistresses and slaves had to die with him, it could get pretty messy. So they would just brew up some tea with the drug in it and tell people to go lie in a grave, then bury them alive. It was also used by the Germans in WWII for interrogation purposes and after WWII the CIA apparently tried it out as a kind of truth serum. Very interesting documentary imho, check it out if you get a chance. I think it's called In Search of the Worlds Most Dangerous Drug or something like that, it's on the Vice website in the Fringes category.

mzl.lhfsikbc.png

I have the meter out so I will keep an eye on it but I expect it to end up in the red again.

Is it possible to actually buy a B.S meter? Can you imagine having one in your pocket at some social gathering, taking it out to 'measure' the B.S emanating from some windbag or other? Man, that would be so funny, especially if there was some kind of audible bull-like noise for when it hits on pure!
I want one.

On the scopolamine subject, I am sure that when used very diluted it prevents motion sickness?

Why would you need funding to prove it? An non human, biological lifeform, surely would be easily identifiable by just looking at it surely lol? This guy Greer what a joke.

Yeah i find that odd to, why no picture for example.
You'd think if he's seen this thing first hand he could have at last taken and posted a picture.
I get the security issue, but imo a pic wouldnt compromise its location or the people involved if taken with that in mind.

I wonder if this is a ruse designed to prove to himself the govt has an interest, ie to see if they come looking for it.

For someone claiming to be hell bent on disclosure , a single pic of a genuine Unusual BE, could only help the process

If the goal as stated is this

And we cannot buy the safety and security that millions
of people knowing about what we are doing can afford. Shadowy classified projects would
prefer for us not to proceed, just as they wished that we not proceed with
DisclosureProject.org in 2001. But we did. And we are here to tell the tale because millions
of people knew what we were doing well before that historic event.

You the public are our shield. You are our protectors, along with providence. While the
testing will be confidential and done very discreetly until results are known- the fact that we
are pursuing this evidence must be known by millions of people in order for us to be
protected. Tell everyone you know-now.

Then a photo of this UBE would ensure the news spread like wildfire

Yeah i find that odd to, why no picture for example.
You'd think if he's seen this thing first hand he could have at last taken and posted a picture.
I get the security issue, but imo a pic wouldnt compromise its location or the people involved if taken with that in mind.

I wonder if this is a ruse designed to prove to himself the govt has an interest, ie to see if they come looking for it.

For someone claiming to be hell bent on disclosure , a single pic of a genuine Unusual BE, could only help the process

If the goal as stated is this

Then a photo of this UBE would ensure the news spread like wildfire
How is it that the undisclosed source came to be in possession of an E.B.E. corpse? Did one accidentally fall out of a spaceship? Did an ET park its spaceship and go for a stroll, only to to be attacked by a savage dog? If you donate $500.00 you will have the privilege to dine with Dr. Greer after the film's screening, and you could ask him these questions in person. On a different note: Do you think Greer consumes beef steaks as a source of protein to sustain his expanded muscles, or do you think he is a steroid consuming Vegan? One final thought. If you had the privilege of meeting his highness, you could ask him if he knows a good remedy for bottom itch. Dr. Greer's snake oil. Can be taken internally or applied as an ointment. Dr. Greer's snake oil, guaranteed to cure what ails you!

Back