• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boyd Bushman

Free episodes:

Miah

Skilled Investigator
David B. emailed Boyd Bushman to invite him on The Paracast for some REAL interviewing (unlike that Sereda loon), let's hope he says yes.

Some questions for Boyd Bushman:
1) Do you personally have first-hand knowledge of any UFOs in possession of the US government?
2) Have you personally ever seen a UFO?
3) Do you personally have first-hand knowledge if the US government has working anti-gravity? Or were they merely still investigating it?
4) You seemed to back Bob Lazar's claims when you were interviewed by Sereda, do you have a better reason for doing so than just believing him?
5) Possible contradiction: Here Boyd says at 3:40 in "I am refining and heading towards something...when we complete the technology it should fly.". Then at :40 here the commentator says "he recognized it because he himself had worked on the technology" and then Boyd says at the end "I did indeed stumble across this and probably did develop it" (see big sly grin). He's retired, right? Is it in development, or did he develop it?
6) Here at 1:30 he says that "many times the things that we look at and call UFOs are really some of the developments that we have been involved with" - Like the Gulf Breeze UFO?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Great job guys! Can't wait!

I will start adding try thinking of more Q's before then too.

Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Great job guys! Can't wait!

I will start adding try thinking of more Q's before then too.

You have 90 minutes from the time this message posts :D

AHH! Too much pressure!

If he won't tell you anything good because it's classified, ask him if there is any chance he will leave it for us (like Haut did) when he passes on... in a nice way of course. :)

Added more to my original post, that's all I got without hearing the answers to those.

Let us know if we can expect a steller show!

Very cool! I'll be looking forward to listening to the interview. I'd be curious to find out about those pictures he showed during the David Sereda interview...in particular, how was he able to "keep them" given that they would technically be classified...right?

Well, we did the interview. Yup. We sure did.

And it sucked so bad that I think we should shelve it. Seriously, Gene, I do NOT think it's worth airing. It's easily the worst interview we've ever done.

Rambling incoherence was the theme.

I think it's time to end The Paracast. This serves no purpose. No one really wants to talk seriously about these topics, it's all entertainment and bullshit.

I need a drink.

dB

David Biedny said:
Well, we did the interview. Yup. We sure did.

And it sucked so bad that I think we should shelve it. Seriously, Gene, I do NOT think it's worth airing. It's easily the worst interview we've ever done.

Rambling incoherence was the theme.

I think it's time to end The Paracast. This serves no purpose. No one really wants to talk seriously about these topics, it's all entertainment and bullshit.

I need a drink.

dB

Or wait for the next interview, which will be, I hope, more coherent :D

Gene, the interview we'll be doing tomorrow will be FANTASTIC, but the one we did today is fucking AWFUL. I do NOT want to subject our listeners to this stinkbomb of an interview, it's truly terrible, ridiculous, useless.

Seriously, it's a travesty, and not worth airing.

dB

David Biedny said:
Gene, the interview we'll be doing tomorrow will be FANTASTIC, but the one we did today is fucking AWFUL. I do NOT want to subject our listeners to this stinkbomb of an interview, it's truly terrible, ridiculous, useless.

Seriously, it's a travesty, and not worth airing.

dB

We'll sell it on eBay :D

OMG! I'm sorry to hear that guys... wtf went so wrong? Is he full of shit or what exactly? Is he too old now?

I feel so guilty! Don't quit the show over it, take the drink!

And who are you interviewing tomorrow?

David Biedny said:

Oh no..... dont do that, its the best damn show out there! and its not JUST entertainment, so what if there are some oddball guests on from time to time? its still good to hear them ramble on about what they believe in. Im sure there will be rough interviews, but thats part of the paranormal field I guess.

I personally DO think seriously about these topics, theres too much of the "unknown" about, and too few people who want to talk about it in depth. To most its "uh, that was odd" - "yup.... lets go get a beer" and then its forgotton. The smart ones among us will question the oddness.... How many people do you know who have had unexplained events happen to them? tons I bet, but then i ask how many of them are prepared to think deeply about it and what it could mean? what caused it? Has anybody else experienced it? For most people I know, such events just get relegated to campfire stories which are forgotten by the time the last marshmallow is toasted :S

David Biedny said:
I need a drink.

and a F*****G HUGE bar of chocolate by the sounds of it! ;)

I agree ... and surely there must have been some content in the interview that was worth noting for future reference. I'm sure that at least Gene and David allowed Bushman to talk at some length unlike Sereda who seemed to butt in to what Bushman was saying on his video every few seconds (this paranormalist wanted to throttle him several times during his interview). There may have been one or two nuggets of truth in amongst the noise ... thats usually how things turn out, isn't it?

schticknz said:
I agree ... and surely there must have been some content in the interview that was worth noting for future reference. I'm sure that at least Gene and David allowed Bushman to talk at some length unlike Sereda who seemed to butt in to what Bushman was saying on his video every few seconds (this paranormalist wanted to throttle him several times during his interview). There may have been one or two nuggets of truth in amongst the noise ... thats usually how things turn out, isn't it?

He seemed gracious enough, but it was thoroughly incoherent. The more I digest it, the more I'm concerned there isn't much there.

Thats a shame. Maybe you could post the interview on the forum somewhere so that hardcore Paracast geeks like me can listen to it and squirm our para-butts off when we hear all the incoherence in its glory (can't be as bad as Eric Julien, surely ...?????)

I was just frustrated by the way it went, sometimes I get down on this stuff.

It'll be an airing episode, we haven't recorded the wrap yet. ;)

The interview tomorrow will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.:D

Back