• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Bigelow Bought MUFON ??

makes sense if you buy into the theory that the alien tech is partialy in the "corporate" domain of defence contractors. Maybe he justed wanted "in".not bieng a propulsion expert by anny strech; maybe experts can deduce by evidence whats bieng used?

Could be. I think he wants to do precisely what I wanted to do, correlative analysis. He wants to find hidden data. The process is simple. you start with a known data set and apply other data sets of interest using a few common pieces of information to correlate the results. Theoretically, you could expose all sorts of previously hidden data points. he has skinwalker data and MUFON data. Imagine purchasing research data access on things like annual rainfall, topography, magnetic fields, weather data, solar activity, crop production, livestock breading, etc. Then correlating all of these to one another and including the skinwalker and MUFON data sets. That could yield some fascinating data. Perhaps with enough study certain hidden patterns would appear.

i'd LIKE to think that MUFON should do better than the above petty powergrab seems to imply. but realistically: what sort of people in the United States do you imagine WANT MUFON to be basically a failure: basically to spend more time chasing its own tail and being culturally LAUGHED AT and considered insane, not worth taking seriously? More than a few, and the sort of "old heads", no offense meant to anyone here -- who have been in the business of keeping THE SECRET since the Cold War, and who are still BrainWashington BigWigs. So they WANT that something like this should fail...BrainWashington each and every day puts a whole lot of effort and Morning Joe into spreading the perception that only truthful men of reason and Gawd are part of the system.

As such, a group like MUFON has the TOOLS, potentially, to make them all look like fools, and lying fools. Unless such are undermined.

The other side of volunteers, is that with volunteers you can get the sort of people who are devoted, as in "not in it for the money." someone with a job can quit and go to a better paying job -- or even be paid by competitors to sabotage the job that they are in.

in a way this is reminiscent of what happened to GodlikeProductions.com.

people loyal to the secret keeping conspiracy purchased the web page and changed the climate of the discussion arena. good actors and people who were closing in on facts were banned, obnoxious morons were promoted and helped around the site. the effect was to stop GLP from becoming what it threatened to become, a viable information window where people could get closer to the facts...and it was turned into a psycho-booth, a place where people could go if they wanted a stupid war of words...

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Ex MUFON Director Questions ‘Skinwalker Ranch’ Claims

quote: "
It is my belief that there are forces at work here that “manage” Ufology for their own purposes. When an organization like MUFON starts to operate outside of the box “they” intend to keep us in, then these controlling forces move in to tighten their grip. Case in point is MUFON’s relationship with BAASS. Although John (Schuessler) knows who BAASS’ sponsors are, I am no longer comfortable with the MUFON-BAASS relationship. Let me explain in detail." (above link)

I don't doubt the control issue one bit.i am also very familiar with kristen's story also. there are alot of twists and turns as this "drama" plays out within MUFON. stay tuned......

a huge document i saw at the old mufon disc zone
included Truman, Eisenhower meeting and "shaking hands" with greys? gotta find that to comment more...

Back