• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blake Cousins (Twins Who Shall Not Be Named -- TWSNBN)

Cousins isn't responsible for the content. He runs the site, but only certain people assign the mandate of not solely being an entertainer. I don't think he does, or did. And it is entertaining, much like what many Hollywood movie makers produce and plenty of podcasters churn out weekly.

I've been a fan of the Paracast because of it's honest approach to this strange subject. Let's be honest, I've seen a lot of the Blake Cousin Ufo videos as you probably have, these videos look cheesy, cheap, as if an real amateur made them. It's extremely obvious that Blake's main pursuit is internet advertising dollars. Just plug his name into youtube and watch his advertising commercials for local Hawaiian businesses on the big island, they're just cheesy!!!

I've been a fan of the Paracast because of it's honest approach to this strange subject. Let's be honest, I've seen a lot of the Blake Cousin Ufo videos as you probably have, these videos look cheesy, cheap, as if an real amateur made them. It's extremely obvious that Blake's main pursuit is internet advertising dollars. Just plug his name into youtube and watch his advertising commercials for local Hawaiian businesses on the big island, they're just cheesy!!!

Well, I guess if the whole UFO thing doesn't work out they could always fall back on those 3,000 bottles:
Blake & Brent Cousins: Hawaii's antique bottle hunting brothers | Antique Trader

I have listened to other paranormal podcasts. The difference here on this podcast is obvious. They ask the tough questions and they don't bully the guests. They are very polite and offer to help.
Cousins did not care and still does not care about the truth of UFOs. It is just a way to make money.

I haz a theory

"The" moon :The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit, approximately 356,000 kilometers (221,600 miles) distant at perigee and 406,997 kilometers (252,950 miles) at apogee

Moon:Slang To expose one's buttocks to (others) as a prank or disrespectful gesture

Thus 3rdphaseofmoon, is the phase where the mooner has stood up, aimed their buttocks, and droped their dacks (pants).

He's pranking us, my logic is impeccable

I haz a theory

"The" moon :The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit, approximately 356,000 kilometers (221,600 miles) distant at perigee and 406,997 kilometers (252,950 miles) at apogee

Moon:Slang To expose one's buttocks to (others) as a prank or disrespectful gesture

Thus 3rdphaseofmoon, is the phase where the mooner has stood up, aimed their buttocks, and droped their dacks (pants).

Excellent Mike........hehx saaallaaahnt.:p

I haz a theory

Wait a minute, I think you may be on to something....​
mooned.jpg
mooned.jpg
mooned.jpg

...what phase is this? LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!​

i very seldom post on the forum but listen without fail every week and have done for as long as i can remember and this for me without question is the best episode in regard to probing the interviewee for answers too questions that needed answering since the original two host format. having watched some of the videos and the responses to a majority of them such as the sea monster clip all i can say is what utter clowns and frauds they are and it just drives me up the wall with these muppets and is it me or does Mr Cousins look like a Steven Greer with hair lol . kudos to Gene and Chris on their resolute probing of the guest but i fear this is going to be someone we will be talking about for the foreseeable future and screw up an already screwed up area of the so-called paranormal. great work lads and keep it up.

i very seldom post on the forum but listen without fail every week and have done for as long as i can remember and this for me without question is the best episode in regard to probing the interviewee for answers too questions that needed answering since the original two host format. having watched some of the videos and the responses to a majority of them such as the sea monster clip all i can say is what utter clowns and frauds they are and it just drives me up the wall with these muppets and is it me or does Mr Cousins look like a Steven Greer with hair lol . kudos to Gene and Chris on their resolute probing of the guest but i fear this is going to be someone we will be talking about for the foreseeable future and screw up an already screwed up area of the so-called paranormal. great work lads and keep it up.

Much as I hate giving them another hit on YouTube, I had to show my husband that "sea monster" and as soon as he saw the thing leap out of the water he immediately exclaimed"WHAT!?" in disbelief and started cracking up. He said, and I have to agree, that chances are a lot of people look for those types of videos for their humor value. I mean it is pretty funny if you are going purely for entertainment. I suppose what makes it so funny is the fact that they are passing it off as real. For anyone serious about the paranormal/UFOs/Cryptozoology - it's more annoying and angering than entertaining.

On the positive side it has spawned a running joke in my house that involves calling anything a UFO in a certain kind of voice. But I won't get into all that. :D

EDIT: As a side note, there appears to be a second sea monster video. Could it be the REAL THING!?:

Hmm. B-Moons got some water drops on his shirt at the end. Maybe he is a shapeshifter that turns into unknown sea creatures when the camera starts rolling. Maybe he didn't have time to dry off before he did the closing segment. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!

lol Grifynne yes you get mostly scoffing comments on their page but try explaining to a non-believer or hard nosed skeptic to take this field seriously when you have these fakers screwing it up. its so very embarrassing watching him talk through the video as a real event.......for the love of god Blake jog on into the sunset. : D

Not that it needs debunking but I can say with certainty this video is CGI and the reason is simple, when the 'creature' reaches it's highest point, it does not fall back to earth with normal acceleration, it doesn't follow rules of ballistic flight, it's way too quick. And, it's actually the same animation in two different videos. I mean, groan, it's just awful.

Exactly Goggs! Nearly as bad as my yawns at his ill conceived ideas on how he runs his channel and the protocols he has for these earth shattering events. Had to chuckle when gene a few times would chime in with the '' oh come on its a blatant fake'' quotes as his frustration at blakes answers were at best crude at worst downright childish and bizzare.

1. T Rex is alive and thriving...albeit in dwarf form
..in the waters off south Africa and loves the cameras.

2. I could watch the blonde run all day.

3. The girl in green obviously enjoys being frightened given her evident smile.

4. I could not do what 1/2 of the twins that shall not be named obviously has no problem doing with a straight face.

Back