• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles

By the way, A.LeClair, HERE'S A LINK to investigor Richard Dolan's excellent roundup of the entire Black Triangle phenomenon, written back in 2003. It's chock full of good stuff. One of the BEST I've seen so far!

He leaves no stone unturned. Getting right to the point, his conclusion mirrors your conclusion, along with many other people, that the BT phenomenon is a combination of ET and human. He does not seem to favor my position that we are likely looking at LTA craft.

See, no one can say I'm unfair, right? ;)

MJW presented some links on this thread, eluding to the possibility that the Black Triangles explanation could be linked to the TR-3B, aka "ASTRA" (see 3-8-07 posting). I posted some pics of this alleged black-ops craft yesterday, in post 39.

I've been doing a little research, and I've come up with a couple tidbits of information for the thread.

1) First of all, there is no record of this craft prior to Edgar Rothschild Fouche. If someone has anything on this thing prior to 1998, please post it. Otherwise, let's simply go off of the assumption that the TR-3B was born into the public domain by its grandfather, Mr. Fouche, in 1998.

2) The book: Alien Rapture: The Chosen lays out Mr. Fouche's claim of the TR-3B as the prime explanation for the Black Traingle phenomenon. It was co-authored by Brad Steiger, published by Galde Press in July of 1998. It is still being sold in 1st edition, and in case you're curious, it's got 4 stars out of 58 reviews. I don't know what that means, but found it interesting nonetheless.

3) Mr. Fouche made a now-famous presentation to the International UFO Congress on August 2nd, 1998, in Laughlin, Nevada, wherein he laid out his claims about the TR-3B, complete with slide-show. The speech is linked here for your review.

4) Mr. Fouche might have had an illustrious career as a top-secret military man for the Department of Defense, but from what I can see, he has failed miserably as a businessman. Mr. Fouche started up a company called "Fouche Media Associates", which I've found is now no longer operational (the website is down), and the business name "Fouche Media" appears, in fact, to be available for sale should anyone be interested. He seems to be connected to Brain Entrainment software called "NEUROSYNC", but this product is no longer being produced and does not appear to be on the market any longer in its original MIME form.

5) Mr. Fouche appears to had been fairly active in the UFO community from July of 1998, when his book was published, until sometime through the end of 1999. For example, he was actively involved in the UFO UPDATES mailing list, a forum of its day, until 1999. After that, nothing. No references in this decade that I can find, no appearances, no other business ventures, nothing. I've included a link in this paragraph to the archive.

6) Mr. Fouche seems to have dissappeared off the face of the planet. There's an Ed Fouche that posts occassional comments on travelocity, and there's an Ed Fouche that runs Global Energy Partners, LLC. The business-guy, I doubt that's our man. The Fouche posting travel comments, well that could be Mr. Fouche busy enjoying his retirement, who knows. The point is, relative to the UFO scene and his Entrainment software business ventures, the path runs cold. I come up with nothing on this guy. There's one final broo-hah on RENSE.COM, in 2003, relating to a software program that featured the TR3-B, but that's pretty much it. He gives some degree of extensive personal background about himself in the 1998 speech. If anyone cares to complete a background check on Mr. Fouche or look into it further, feel free.

CONCLUSION:

So, what can be said of all this? Well, it says that Mr. Fouche dissappeared as fast as he appeared in this arena. His background gives the appearance that he might have attempted some form of media-blitz back in 1998, when the Corso story, the X-files, and Alien Autopsy were hot-ticket items, to attempt to increase book sales (which appears didn't help much as it's still in 1st edition). His Brain Entrainment software might indicate that this gentleman, perhaps, was trying to get his feet wet on perhaps ways to make money after the government pension, or something like that. But in terms of validating or debunking Mr. Fouche's character, his background, or his behavior, the trail is just simply, cold....cold....cold.

That makes his claims questionable, of course.

That said, I'm not done with Mr. Fouche yet.

You see, if you read his speech from 1998, it is intruiging. Lots of details, lots of specifics, an appearance of sincerity, of honesty, of disclosure. Do I believe it? No, not really. But, I can't discount it just yet.

The reason why, is because what Mr. Fouche has left us with, in this speech, is facts. Any and every claim in his 1998 speech can be rigorously investigated. Every tidbit can be cross-referenced indirectly, without him present or accounted for in any way. His claims can in some ways, through some circumstantial evidence, be either validated or debunked. You can't necessarily get pictures of the alleged TR-3B through the Freedom of Information Act (although someone should try), but what you can do is analyze the physics objectively, research the career claims, and seek out further information evidence as to whether or not the claims made could be possible, or could be connected to others somehow. If one were to find inconsistencies or impossibilities, in even one or two facts, than the rest of his facts can be thrown out. But so far, it doesn't appear that anyone has attempted to validate or debunk Mr. Fouche. Remember, he came from the X-Files era...People were simply enthralled by his presentation. He was a rock-star. No one really questioned him. I think someone should, at least, question his claims, and either raise the TR-3B discussion to the next level, or put it to bed forever.

That said, there were doubters back in 1998. Here's one final link from a post to the UFOUpdate mailing list, concerns of Mr. Josh Goldstein, who attended the Conference in 1998.

One final thought. Rich Dolan (you know, well-respected UFO researcher...You can see him on Sci-Fi...) quoted the TR-3B in his narrative on the Black Triangle.

I'll leave those two links with you, and let you be the judge on the veracity, or lack thereof, of Mr. Edgar Rothschild Fouche.

Well, don't ever said I didn't give you anything for Christmas:

I found it on Google-Maps, and guess what...THERE IT IS!!!!!!

Here's the posted text that goes with the video on YouTube:

"Very close to Geraldton!!!
After three years of secret talks with the United States, the Federal Government is reportedly about to approve the construction of a hi-tech US military base in Western Australia.

The base, planned to be built on defence land at Geraldton, is to be a key communications asset for the US military. It will connect a network of military satellites which will help the Americans fight wars in the Middle East and Asia, The Age reports.

This will be the first large US military establishment built in Australia in decades, with previous big bases such as Pine Gap and North West Cape plagued by controversy.
Thanks Google Earth and rldipaulo "

Did someone hack into Google-Earth? Is this a hoax? Is there another, simpler explanation that the folks in Moora, Australia, can shed some light on?

If you're seeing what I'm seeing, then it appears that there is a very large black triangle, about 250 feet across, sitting out in the middle of nowhere, in the farmlands of Moora, Australia, caught via satellite imagery from GoogleEarth!

Either there's a perfectly legitimate explanation to this, or, someone's got a LOT of explaining to do!!!

Jeeez Tom, you're on top of this thing(literally).
What the hell is it?
It looks like there are lights on it, in areas that agree with many of the flying triangle reports.
Pretty amazing, I'd like to see the chain of custody on this image.
What if, as in the case of those photos from S America, they actually got a photo of some alien ship and its not a black op at all?
It's really strange

Noanswers said:
What the hell is it?
It looks like there are lights on it, in areas that agree with many of the flying triangle reports.
What if, as in the case of those photos from S America, they actually got a photo of some alien ship and its not a black op at all?
It's really strange

Hey, THANKS!!! I'm glad you like it :p

Noanswers said:
What the hell is it?
It's really strange

Welp, NoAnswers...I asked the Captain of the Enterprise, and he set me straight...harumph! It might not be a BT :( Wanna know? Here, I'll be cryptic...I posted a comment on YouTube :)

Cheers, NoAnswers! Sincerely, Tom

Poster Rick Deckard wins the boobie prize...It's an antenna farm!

But, that best damned one I've ever seen on Google Earth. You gotta agree!!! ;)

It may not be a flying triangle, but it sure as heck is one awesome triangle anyway. Hat's off to Bry3500 on YouTube.

G'day mate!

:cool:

Folks, I'm proud to break the story to you first! Tell all your friends that you heard it HERE FIRST, one whole day in advance, on the Black Triangles forum thread, on TheParacast.Com.

TOMMOROW, March 18th, 2007, Leslie Kean of the Coalition for Freedom of Information, will submit the following Press Release into the media. I'll post the press release here in it's entirety, with a couple follow-up comments at the end. Ready? Here we go:

NEWS RELEASE
For Immediate Release: For further information contact:
Sunday, March 18, 2007 Leslie Kean 212 691 4350 415 250 9791
[email protected]

FORMER ARIZONA GOVERNOR ADMITS SEEING UFO

Fife Symington decides to set record straight ten years after famed "Phoenix Lights" incident Phoenix, AZ - Ten years after the Arizona UFO incident known as the "Phoenix Lights," former Arizona Republican Governor Fife Symington, III, now says that he himself was a witness to one of the "craft of unknown origin," even though he originally did not say so publicly.
In an exclusive interview by Leslie Kean, an investigative reporter with the Washington-based Coalition for Freedom of Information, released today in the Prescott Daily Courier, Symington now admits that he saw an enormous, inexplicable craft that evening.

On March 13, 1997, during Symington's second term as Governor, thousands saw gigantic triangular and V-shaped unidentified objects, gliding slowly and silently across the sky. Witnesses throughout the state estimated that the eerie, lighted vehicles were bigger than many football fields, up to a mile long.

They reported that these were clearly solid, technological flying machines that blocked out the stars - not merely lights. The objects were seen earlier than the row of lights near Phoenix, videotaped and shown repeatedly on television, which were most likely flares.

Symington was well known for ridiculing the incident at a spoof press conference, so his statement marks a dramatic turnaround. According to his comments to Kean, he wants to make amends to his constituents and set the record straight.

The former Governor, a cousin of the late Missouri Senator Stuart Symington, states that the incident remains unsolved, and should be officially investigated. The U.S. Government has never acknowledged that something was in the sky that night, despite official documentation of a very similar flying craft of unknown origin investigated in the 1990's by the governments of England and Belgium.

PRESCOTT DAILY COURIER BREAKING NEWS www.prescottdailycourier.com
THERE'S MORE - SEE THE FULL STORY WITH VIDEO CLIP www.freedomofinfo.org
TOM'S COMMENTARY:

the story of former Governor Fife Symington coming clean on his own UFO sighting in Phoenix, and his subsequent handling of the investigation, is a result of his new interview with executive producer James Fox of "Out of the Blue". That documentary is going to be re-released at its 5 year anniversary, this Spring, 2007. Additional footage, including the Symington-Fox interview, will be added to that film. HERE'S A LINK TO OUT OF THE BLUE.

Credibility will be an issue in any interview with Governer Symington. He essentially led what many feel is the debunking investigation of the Phoenix lights, back in 1997, so any turnaround on this issue should be scrutinized. He also was embroiled in a 7 year battle with the federal government with felony allegations of extortion and bank fraud. He was convicted on felony charges in 1997, which was later overturned on appeal in 1999, followed by a full presidential pardon in 2001.

That said, we are talking about a State Governor. If anything, this will help re-shed light back on the 1997 Phoenix Lights flap.

So tell all your friends that you heard it here first! Governor Symington alleges to have seen Black Triangles flying over Phoenix on the night of March 13th, 1997.

tomlevine1 said:
By the way, A.LeClair, HERE'S A LINK to investigor Richard Dolan's excellent roundup of the entire Black Triangle phenomenon, written back in 2003. It's chock full of good stuff. One of the BEST I've seen so far!

He leaves no stone unturned. Getting right to the point, his conclusion mirrors your conclusion, along with many other people, that the BT phenomenon is a combination of ET and human. He does not seem to favor my position that we are likely looking at LTA craft.

See, no one can say I'm unfair, right? ;)

I was on that list for awhile.

I don't really have a conclusion in regards to triangles other than they are real. Some of them at least.

HERE IT IS! I told ya! Just released this morning. See post above...I gave you the story, before it even hit the Associated Press!!!:

Symington says he saw a large triangular "craft of unknown origin" with lights. "It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical," he says. "It had a geometric outline, a constant shape."

More quotes:

"It was enormous and inexplicable," he said in an exclusive interview from Phoenix. "Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too."

[align='center']
43304a.jpg

Gov. Fife Symington pulls a mask off of aide Jay Heiler, dressed up as an alien, during a late afternoon news conference at the state capitol in downtown Phoenix Thursday June 19, 1997.[/align]

What a hack! I remember what fun he had with the whole thing. I don't know if this is more depressing or fascinating.
I'm less than excited to see how the folks in the press handle this one.

Noanswers said:
What a hack! I remember what fun he had with the whole thing. I don't know if this is more depressing or fascinating.
I'm less than excited to see how the folks in the press handle this one.

But, I get an "A" for posting it on the TheParacast before it even hit the Associated Press, right? (me, fishing for a compliment...how pathetic: :confused:)

Man, he pissed off a lot of people with that.
Francis Barwood (then city councilwomaan) was really raked over the coals in the press (well, cartoons anyway) for her support of an investigation into the phoenix lights.
Does an ex-governor get a security detail like an ex president does?

Yes tomlevine1, I give you props for that (for whatever my props are worth).

I'll give you credit too, Tom. I live in AZ and hadn't heard about the about face. The whole anniversay sort of flew below the radar (sorry, pretty bad pun). I've been shocked at the amount of disinfo surrounding it.

Noanswers said:
I'll give you credit too, Tom. I live in AZ and hadn't heard about the about face. The whole anniversay sort of flew below the radar (sorry, pretty bad pun). I've been shocked at the amount of disinfo surrounding it.

Thanks for the credit!:p :p :p

Let's see where this goes. It will likely get "swepped under the rug", as we are all used to seeing with this subject. On the other hand, it would be nice to see some momentum build up. I know people like Ms. Kean and Dr. Lynne are trying hard to accomplish this.

COURTESY OF UFOMAG.COM
22.3.5s.jpg

I'm new here because I was looking for a UFO board to tell somebody what happened to me and my daughter. I'm 46 and my daughter is 25. We live in Illinois. This past February we both saw a triangle UFO and what I saw convinced me this thing is otherworldy! It actually morphed from a triangle into a rectangle right in front of our eyes! We saw it pretty close and it's HUMONGOUS! Like a small city. It's dull gray with wierd squiggly markings on it and pulsating white and red lights in the middle of the underbelly. It shook us up pretty bad and we went inside after we got a good look at it. It was completely silent and hovered above our apartment complex for at least four minutes. I contacted MUFON after I realized that there was a place I could contact about it. I was a skeptic until I saw this..Now I'm scared to go out at night. I read all the stealth things you were talking about and it's definitely not ours. I don't ever want to see it again if it's possible. I keep feeling like it might come back. My two cents.

QM4 said:
I'm new here because I was looking for a UFO board to tell somebody what happened to me and my daughter. I'm 46 and my daughter is 25. We live in Illinois. This past February we both saw a triangle UFO and what I saw convinced me this thing is otherworldy! It actually morphed from a triangle into a rectangle right in front of our eyes! We saw it pretty close and it's HUMONGOUS! Like a small city. It's dull gray with wierd squiggly markings on it and pulsating white and red lights in the middle of the underbelly. It shook us up pretty bad and we went inside after we got a good look at it. It was completely silent and hovered above our apartment complex for at least four minutes. I contacted MUFON after I realized that there was a place I could contact about it. I was a skeptic until I saw this..Now I'm scared to go out at night. I read all the stealth things you were talking about and it's definitely not ours. I don't ever want to see it again if it's possible. I keep feeling like it might come back. My two cents.

Hello, QM4:
First, welcome to TheParacast Forums, especially the Black Triangle thread. I'm happy to have you here, and welcome aboard!

Second, I'm glad that you reported it to MUFON. I would also report it to NUFORC.

Third, since the experience was so intense, might I suggest writing down all of the information you possible can. Document the time, date, and location. Document the physical characteristics of the craft, draw diagrams as best as possible, and try to triangulate the object, such as making comparisons to actual physical objects in your surroundings. Take pictures. Take Videos. The objects not there anymore, but everything else is. Also, canvas your neighborhood. Find other people that can corroborate your story.

I think that would be a good start. There are other things you could do as well. You could investigate, on your own, the material that is out there, and see if you can correlate the information. Dr. Lynne has a good book out right now on the Phoenix Lights, and as you've seen in the post above, there are several witnesses who claim to have seen a craft at about 8pm in hovering over Phoenix, approximately 2 miles across.

For the rest of us, I think we're hungry for evidence. We can sympathize with you, but unfortunately we cannot help validate your experience, because we were not there. That's not to say that the experience didn't happen. You seem convinced that it did. I would therefore charge you with the challenge to attempt to document and validate the experience...Try to make it real for everyone else. You can use your personal experience to move the entire body of evidence forward.

Also, contact Earthfiles.Com. Linda Moulton Howe is always interested in listening to accurate, compelling stories and experiences. She might even want to interview you.

I know you spoke to MUFON. Hopefully MUFON in your area sent a researcher out to interview you, and try to document the evidence.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck.

Back