• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles

Free episodes:

Oh wow..that sure looks like the same one I saw...the one in the video wasn't flashing like the one I saw, except for when it was leaving town it looked more like that without the lights. You can't really see detail of the ship in the video..just the lights, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.
Btw...Tom and Noanswers..I just wanted to say, if I sounded like I was upset with you when I was replying, I wasn't. I just get frustrated with myself because I feel like I'm not getting my point across when I try to explain things. Please don't think I'm upset with either one of you.
I think I'm going to try and make a diagram of how the ship changed shape..At least I can try anyway.

A couple of thoughts...

The fact that the triangles almost always appear to feature what could be described as position lights, suggests that they are either terrestrial in origin, or specifically designed to operate in Earth's environment, as not to endanger themselves, or human craft.

Also, when QM4 says that he gets "frustrated with myself because I feel like I'm not getting my point across when I try to explain things", I am reminded of my own, one and only sighting, almost 30 years ago. It was not a triangle, but a large disk or sphere with an orange glow. It first moved very slowly, then stood still in mid-air - and finally took off in the opposite direction of where it had come from. The few times in my life, when I tried to describe this event, I invariably felt incapable of summoning the right words, in an attempt to describe the unbelievable acceleration this object was capable of. When it literally leapt backwards and disappeared over the horizon, the scene looked as unreal and "artificial" as something straight out of Star Trek. God knows how one could begin to describe a triangle morphing into a rectangle. But it sure is worth trying! :)

Here's another vid. Below is the description copied. At first nothing impressive but after awhile you can see it is moving and *possibly* a triangle shape (as the witness goes on and on about).

"This is video footage shot with a sony nightshot camera of three points of light in a elongated Triangle pattern. Shot during the stay of CSETI 9-07-02. Several triangles and other paranormal sightings were made that week. CSETI practices ET contact in their week long training exercises. A week before we saw this one, we saw one that did a 180 degree complete turn and stopped... then all three lights went out together. This is impossible for a satellite to do as it would fall into the earth losing centrifugal force which keeps it in orbit. There was no sound and it was not a plane as it actually stopped after making the turn. The lights were high in the sky as satellites would be. I didn't notice it blocking out the stars as if it were a solid object. Have been told they may be NOSS Triads, spy satellites, by the National UFO Reporting Center. Satellites can't stop or turn in this way. The Heavens Above website lists NOSS satellites, secret satellites, how can they track top secret satellites? James Gilliland is the proprietor of the Sattva Sanctuary in Trout Lake Washington where it was filmed and heads ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence, eceti.org ). The footage is real and the ranch is open to the public during the summer with a new conference center and speakers this summer. Website: eceti.org (also home of the self mastery earth institute, smei) (check out my other videos on Google Video, Yahoo Video) (Disclaimer: Views and opinions presented here are for informational and educational purposes only and may not necessarily be those of the makers of this video"

Wonder if this person has broken any CSETI agreements in uploading a vid. I remember reading it's against cseti's policy. Weird a disclosure group doesn't want to disclose things. :)

I just found this blog from a link through coasttocoastam.com I have been fascinated with the extraterrestrial subject since I was about 10 but I had never seen anything until about 5 years ago. I am 42 y/o and a paramedic in Jacksonville, Fl. I'll try to make this as brief as I can. I lived in a neighborhood across the river from NAS Jacksonville, home of the P3 Orions. I am very familiar with what they look and sound like as their flight path was over my house. anyway, Im out jogging one night about 9 pm and I see something in my peripheral vision I though might be a bird flying out of a tree. I look up and see a perfect triangle, and black. The cloud layer was overcast about 4,000 ft and the lights from the city illuminated the clouds to where I could clearly see the triangle which was completely silent, and seemed to glide through the air like there was no resistance. It was in sight for only about 4-5 sec because it was moving pretty fast. I got the impression it was possibly military but demonstrated alien technology.

A.LeClair said:
Wonder if this person has broken any CSETI agreements in uploading a vid. I remember reading it's against cseti's policy. Weird a disclosure group doesn't want to disclose things. :)

Do they still have that stupid thing? I thought they got rid of it.
Greer is clueless when it comes to criticism because he apparently doesn't even go on the internet. (Damn hick "country doctor")
It probably took him 4 years to even find out he had a non-disclosure agreement. The thing was contradictory of itself so obviously nobody on their side paid much attention to it.

hamlspam said:
I just found this blog from a link through coasttocoastam.com...

Halmspam, I'm glad you found us through the C2C link. Thank you for your readership of the Black Triangles blog, and welcome to TheParacast forums!

And, thanks for sharing your black triangle sighting with us. Did you happen to report it to NUFORC or MUFON at the time?

Sincerely, TOM :p

In 1979, my 9-year old twin sons went out to walk the dog. They saw a large triangle (they described it as an arrowhead) hovering approximately 100' above the barn located down the street. The craft was so close the dog barked at it. There was no sound coming from the football-field (their description) sized craft and after a minute or two the craft accelerated and dissapeared at a high rate of speed. I asked the boys to draw the craft and despite my repeatedly suggesting a disk shape, they stuck with the triangle with the back end having a slight projection similar to an arrowhead. At the time, I had never heard of a triangle shaped UFO and so, I was quite skeptical, but my boys were not the type to make up stories. I never heard or saw any other reports of the sighting. We live in Lancaster, PA.

Recon said:
i didn't read this whole post, so this might be answered...

Tom is this your handy work???
Home - Coast to Coast AM

It is indeed, my friend :cool:

Needless to say, the Levine household was mighty excited last night. My daughter had never seen Captain Kirk do the "happy dance" in the living room before. She was very proud of me, although I don't think she quite understood what black triangles were. She's 3 1/2. Poor Daddy. Most kids get past triangles in kindergarten.

Anyway, I've been getting a tremendous amount of e-mail from this exposure on C2C last night, and GENE and DAVID will be happy to know that this has attracted a few new members to the forums, and hopefully, additional listeners to the show as well!

I'd like to say that some of the response might provide new information and insight into the event I'm reporting on, but, well, :p ...I can't QUITE say that just yet. I think I'll share a couple of them in the near future.

Thanks for the props, RECON!
Sincerely, Tom

geoff said:
In 1979, my 9-year old twin sons went out to walk the dog. They saw a large triangle (they described it as an arrowhead) hovering approximately 100' above the barn located down the street. The craft was so close the dog barked at it. There was no sound coming from the football-field (their description) sized craft and after a minute or two the craft accelerated and dissapeared at a high rate of speed. I asked the boys to draw the craft and despite my repeatedly suggesting a disk shape, they stuck with the triangle with the back end having a slight projection similar to an arrowhead. At the time, I had never heard of a triangle shaped UFO and so, I was quite skeptical, but my boys were not the type to make up stories. I never heard or saw any other reports of the sighting. We live in Lancaster, PA.

Geoff,

Thanks for sharing your sighting with us, welcome to the forums, and welcome to the Black Triangles thread!

Sincerely, Tom

hamlspam said:
I just found this blog from a link through coasttocoastam.com I have been fascinated with the extraterrestrial subject since I was about 10 but I had never seen anything until about 5 years ago. I am 42 y/o and a paramedic in Jacksonville, Fl. I'll try to make this as brief as I can. I lived in a neighborhood across the river from NAS Jacksonville, home of the P3 Orions. I am very familiar with what they look and sound like as their flight path was over my house. anyway, Im out jogging one night about 9 pm and I see something in my peripheral vision I though might be a bird flying out of a tree. I look up and see a perfect triangle, and black. The cloud layer was overcast about 4,000 ft and the lights from the city illuminated the clouds to where I could clearly see the triangle which was completely silent, and seemed to glide through the air like there was no resistance. It was in sight for only about 4-5 sec because it was moving pretty fast. I got the impression it was possibly military but demonstrated alien technology.

HamlSpam, welcome to the forums, welcome to the Black Triangles thread, and thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Sincerely, Tom

My girlfriend and I saw a Black Triangle back in Nov. of 1988 in Round Rock, TX. It passed over us beneath a flat, low cloud ceiling and was silent and unlit. The sodium vapor lamps in the parking lot illuminated the detail on the bottom of this craft.. three round domes in each corner. Before the object passed we saw a red, blinking light pass quickly overhead in the same direction that the Triangle was moving in. (north to south) Three years later TV shows like Unsolved Mysteries and Sightings were reporting about the "Silent Vulcan" reports coming out of Belgium. RAD!

awesome tom,

ill have to set aside an hour or two tonight and read this whole thread and check out all this stuff, looks interesting... I have not done much looking into these Black Triangles yet, so im looking forward to it.

RAD! said:
My girlfriend and I saw a Black Triangle back in Nov. of 1988 in Round Rock, TX. It passed over us beneath a flat, low cloud ceiling and was silent and unlit. The sodium vapor lamps in the parking lot illuminated the detail on the bottom of this craft.. three round domes in each corner. Before the object passed we saw a red, blinking light pass quickly overhead in the same direction that the Triangle was moving in. (north to south) Three years later TV shows like Unsolved Mysteries and Sightings were reporting about the "Silent Vulcan" reports coming out of Belgium. RAD!

Hello, RAD! :p

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and welcome to The Paracast Forums and the Black Triangles Thread.

Sincerely, Tom

Back