• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Chalker/ George knapp

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
I was listening the interview George knapp did with Bill Chalker September 20 2009. I heard people write about him here on the forums. Never listened to him before, but the interview was interesting. He discussed the recent flap in China.

It discussed an Abductee case a famous case which he has been looking at for years.He siad a blond hair was found and had undergone tests.

The hair has been claimed to come from the Abductee.The hair was claimed to come from a Nordic type entity that was claimed was doing things to the abductee. Other type of entitys were seen also.

It a strange one. What they found by doing DNA tests of the hair. The abductee claimed this entity was human like. What they found was Rare Mongol/Asian type DNA.

Bill siad places this would be found only would be Thailand or Southern China.He siad only few tribes are left with this type of DNA.If this did'nt get me Interested. What he siad next, really did.

Bill siad Gaelic/ Basque DNA was found also in the hair. That is quiet a find if true.

I have been looking at folklore for a couple of years now. The tuathann de danann (fairy people) in Irish myths and folklore have a history in Spain. From what i have read and researched. This just speculation on my part/Don't hang me yet.

I don't know, what to make of Bill Chalker. I love to hear opinions if you listen to the interview? http://coast.gmms.ca/

Yeah, he wrote a book about this a few years ago called Hair of the Alien which is a good read. There's also some information in there about the Kelly Cahill abduction.

Yeah, he wrote a book about this a few years ago called Hair of the Alien which is a good read. There's also some information in there about the Kelly Cahill abduction.

His research seems interesting. This Nordic ufos cases and the descriptions of the entitys are so similar to the Fairys depicted in my culture the tuathann de dannann(tribe of dan). We have no hard evidence of their being such a race. Everything is just myth and folklore.

In saying that, we have this storys and tales of Nordic(human like beings today in abductee cases. There is a book called Book of Invasions wrote by monks in the 12th century which give descriptions of the tribe of Dan.

People suggest it was a work of fiction by the monks.

Why would the monks even write about such things in the first place?

This are just parts of what the monks siad. They came from the the northern Islands. By way of the air.... dark clouds were seen and covered the sky for three days..... They were human like, but were very powerful in technology. They were shape shifters who could change into animals.

They fought another type of alien entity and they won.They came from a world close to us.. Parallel world. The nordics are very similar to what the monks siad regarding the Tuathann de Danann. This are break down parts of a far larger story wrote by the monks.

I have been looking at this Nordic cases for six months now.

I done my own research and find it interesting. When people like Bill Chalker talk also and write about the same stuff as i do. Bill being from the other side of the world makes even more interesting for me. I read online he has looked at the tribe of Dan and the history surrounding them.

Maybe it not so crazy after all. I now little about Bill and his theories only from what i read online. I think he might be a interesting guest for the Parcast. David and Gene are the best people for looking at ufo storys and finding problems with the logic. I am open to be wrong on everything i have siad and wrote about. I am only human.

Here is a link to were Bill wrote about the Alien hair.http://www.auforn.com/bill_chalker_35.htm

I would like to hear DB grill Chalker about the hair analysis and the whole story surrounding it.

I agree, it up to David and Gene. It their show. Bill and the story of the alien hair i think must people would agree is compelling. Bill has made the claim, let us hear the evidence of who tested the hair. What lab and where. A claim of abduction is one thing, but haveing evidence to show is quiet unique.

So the tribe of dan from Ireland were the chosen few given the mission to migrate throughout europe to teach their advanced knowledge to human kind -- well this is backed up by Rudolph Steiner too. :)

So the tribe of dan from Ireland were the chosen few given the mission to migrate throughout europe to their teach their advanced knowledge to human kind -- well this is backed up by Rudolph Steiner too. :)

Never heard of Rudolph steiner. I have a look and have a read about him. Well according to the myths and legends. They were not from Ireland they were from a parellel world beside us. Who came to this world and lived amongest us.They were siad to have came from Greece to Ireland. The ancient gods of Greece in myths and legends were siad to have came from the tribe of Dan also.

I've not heard that version about them coming from Greece first but will do a look up on that if it's anywhere...
Will post quote about Steiner's comments on all of this when I did up that book. -- some time later will I post that. (lol, yoda speak) :D

I've not heard that version about them coming from Greece first but will do a look up on that if it's anywhere...
Will post quote about Steiner's comments on all of this when I did up that book. -- some time later will I post that. (lol, yoda speak) :D

Well the legends are there. We have gods in legends here. The gods of Greece, Gods of the scandinavian countries, gods of Egypt some were siad to hail from the tribe of Dan. You have to remember this are all legends and myths. Greece seems to have a richer history than most regarding gods.

Well the legends are there. We have gods in legends here. The gods of Greece, Gods of the scandinavian countries, gods of Egypt some were siad to hail from the tribe of Dan. You have to remember this are all legends and myths. Greece seems to have a richer history than most regarding gods.

Yes, agree I do! :)

Yes, agree I do! :)

Well i am just going on what i have read and researched. The tribe of Dan seems to have travelled or lived in every part of the known world. From the middle east to many parts of Europe.

Many people have suggested this Race had lived our settled as far away as China. Like i siad before this are legends and myths. So you have to be careful. This are only suggestions. I have absolutely no evidence.

That was quick Gene and Dave. The interview is October 4 looking forward to that.This is the only show that can find the faults if there is any in this Alien hair case.

Ahhhh I recall watching a documentary on History or National Geographic of blond hair Europeans found in a grave in China that date from something like 1500 B.C. I will see if I can remember the exact show and post it here at a later time.

So Knapp interviewed Chalker? Nice. Gonna download that. I think the whole "hair of the alien" crap is Bill Chalkers weakest material.

I was hoping he would do a P/cast interview but he doesnt seem to respond to emails.

Well i am just going on what i have read and researched. The tribe of Dan seems to have travelled or lived in every part of the known world. From the middle east to many parts of Europe.

Many people have suggested this Race had lived our settled as far away as China. Like i siad before this are legends and myths. So you have to be careful. This are only suggestions. I have absolutely no evidence.

Here's that Steiner information I promised you last night -- you may find it interesting. There's a lot of information on the net about Steiner...:)

Source: Rudolph Steiner, Universe Earth and Man (Rudolph Steiner Press, London,1908 ) 165-166

The post Atlantean epoch....
In the whole of modern civilization we can perceive remembrance of ancient Egyptian culture. But this division between science and faith did not take place suddenly.....
We have heard how a handful of human beings living in the neighborhood of what is now Ireland had progressed the furthest and already possessed those faculties which were to appear in successive eras of civilization. The rudiments of the ego had been developing since the Lemurian epoch, but the particular stage of the egohood which existed in this small group which the stream of culture had moved from west to east, was characterized by a disposition to logical deliberation and discriminating judgement. Previously nothing of this kind had existed.
The seeds of discriminative thought were IMPLANTED in this small group of people and they bore these with them on their move from the West to the East in their colonising migrations, one of which went southwards towards India. Here the first rudiments of thought formation were established. Deductive thought then passed into the ancient Persian civilization. In the third cultural era, the Chaldean, this intensified and the Greeks raised it to such a height that they bequeathed the glorious heritage of Aristotelian philosophy to posterity.

So Knapp interviewed Chalker? Nice. Gonna download that. I think the whole "hair of the alien" crap is Bill Chalkers weakest material.

I was hoping he would do a P/cast interview but he doesnt seem to respond to emails.

Gareth, he is appearing on Parcast 4 October. While i agree it is Bill who is makeing the claim. It is far from the weakest material. Bill siad he had the hair tested by people well known in DNA field.

Hopefully we get a place and a name of certain people who tested the hair. Evidence like this is unique. Maybe Gene and David will find holes in the story.

That is fine with me. I am never stuck on one point of view. I have opinions but opinions are just that, they are not evidence.

Here's that Steiner information I promised you last night -- you may find it interesting. There's a lot of information on the net about Steiner...:)

Source: Rudolph Steiner, Universe Earth and Man (Rudolph Steiner Press, London,1908 ) 165-166

I looked this person up last night and had a read. Did not find what you found here but it certainly seems Rudolph steiner achieved alot with his life. Thanks for info here Annie.

Back