• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Chalker/ George knapp

I am in the middle of Michael Tsarion's Irish Origins of Civilization and he's all about this stuff. I could do without his "powers that be have suppressed this information" interludes - the facts are just fine with me - but he does present a interesting case. I imagine we will never know the full extent of this history, but some things really jump out at me - particularly the descriptions and depictions of red-haired, ruddy-faced individuals in the middle east. Interesting stuff.

I am in the middle of Michael Tsarion's Irish Origins of Civilization and he's all about this stuff. I could do without his "powers that be have suppressed this information" interludes - the facts are just fine with me - but he does present a interesting case. I imagine we will never know the full extent of this history, but some things really jump out at me - particularly the descriptions and depictions of red-haired, ruddy-faced individuals in the middle east. Interesting stuff.

I not really into that as well. That powers have suppressed all the information. There does seem to be alot of information out there if you look.

The Egyptian culture has indeed many references to people of the blonde/red haired colour. I think there might be something to all of this.

I try not to be too sure in my comments. I speculate from what i know. Alot of what i say is just theories. Micheal seems to be more sure in his comments. I try not to do that.

In saying that, you be a fool to believe everything we are told is right.

The Caves and caverns in the Hudson Valley should not be there. Other sites have also been found in America that have no historical reference in history books.

Yet they are there. Explain why they are there? I have never heard of a valid argument that answers my question.

I not really into that as well. That powers have suppressed all the information. There does seem to be alot of information out there if you look.

The Egyptian culture has indeed many references to people of the blonde/red haired colour. I think there might be something to all of this.

I try not to be too sure in my comments. I speculate from what i know. Alot of what i say is just theories. Micheal seems to be more sure in his comments. I try not to do that.

In saying that, you be a fool to believe everything we are told is right.

The Caves and caverns in the Hudson Valley should not be there. Other sites have also been found in America that have no historical reference in history books.

Yet they are there. Explain why they are there? I have never heard of a valid argument that answers my question.

I agree. Phil Imbrogno's Celtic Mysteries book is a fascinating read but, again, the evidence to make definitive claim on the origin of the caves and caverns is simply insubstantial. http://www.amazon.com/Mysteries-Dim...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253804016&sr=8-3

I agree. Phil Imbrogno's Celtic Mysteries book is a fascinating read but, again, the evidence to make definitive claim on the origin of the caves and caverns is simply insubstantial. http://www.amazon.com/Mysteries-Dim...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253804016&sr=8-3

I agree, but you have to say who build them and for what purpose. It seems it not a natural structure created my nature.

The same type of structures are found in Newgrange and parts of the British Isles. They were build by the Celts here in Ireland. I step back, i do agree we have no real prove is was build by the Celts or some other group.

But the Indians have legends of who build them and the purpose. I think it was carbon dated and found to be thousands of years old.

And i think a form of writeing called Ogham was found in the caves. I am sure about the last one, but i think i read somewhere it was found on the walls.

Irishseekers...

You often make some good points, please don't take this the wrong way, but man, your grammar and spelling is so bad, I often don't read your posts because they make my brain quiver. PLEASE consider typing out your posts in a word processor with some spell correction and grammar mojo, it will make your thoughts and feelings so much more legible, as it stands now, your language issues might be detracting from your overall message. Please take this in the spirit in which I mean it, you're a loyal member of the forum, and I'd like to see you be able to communicate as clearly and intelligently as possible.

dB

I would like to hear DB grill Chalker about the hair analysis and the whole story surrounding it.

Keep in mind that the evidence Chalker is presenting hasn't really been of an extraterrestrial nature. It seems to speak more of the Twilight Zone than it does aliens. The results of the analysis are so bizarre that if ETs were involved it was probably as practical jokers.

Too bad bookcloseouts.com is out of stock of his book, Hair of the Alien. That's where I got it and it was only $6-$7 or something like that. But since they were selling it at a bargain price some others might be as well. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in this case.

That shouldn't stop DB and GS from weeding out any bs, if there is any.

I'm not saying they shouldn't. I was just trying to point out that Chalker hasn't really been making any big claims about having proven the existence of ET or anything like that. All he has are results that are acutely bizarre but don't really prove anything.

Irishseekers...

You often make some good points, please don't take this the wrong way, but man, your grammar and spelling is so bad, I often don't read your posts because they make my brain quiver. PLEASE consider typing out your posts in a word processor with some spell correction and grammar mojo, it will make your thoughts and feelings so much more legible, as it stands now, your language issues might be detracting from your overall message. Please take this in the spirit in which I mean it, you're a loyal member of the forum, and I'd like to see you be able to communicate as clearly and intelligently as possible.

dB

I understand David and your points.

I Sometimes have problems getting my thoughts out into English at times. I understand, also i have grammar problems and spelling problems.I speak it better than i write it.

I don't take alot of time with my post and look it over and check for problems

The Word processor is something i should look for the future. I might have less posts because of the time factor doing it on a Word Processer.

But your point is well taken. I understand my English is not clear at times. I love to have a strong knowledge of English words. So try, to understand my post is never going to be amazeing to look at like Schuyler and others on the forum.I just don't have the knowledge of English. Anyway thanks and no offense was taken by me.

Irish: Firefox has a spelling plug-in that works just like a word processor.

I sometimes forget that english isnt your first language... that being the case I think you do a pretty good job.

You know, Irishseekers, after thinking about it, I've come to the realization that my own use of the English language leaves lots to be desired, so no worries, mate, type away as you've been doing. Nothing makes any sense in the paranormal sandbox, so clear language is hardly a benefit or requirement.

dB

Irish: Firefox has a spelling plug-in that works just like a word processor.

I sometimes forget that english isnt your first language... that being the case I think you do a pretty good job.

Thanks Gareth. It hard sometimes when my English is limited.I sometimes look at the dictionary to get meaning to words.Well Ireland is an English speaking country, but i came from a part of the country were Irish was the spoken language. I believe my English has improved over time, but is never going to look great.I actually have some french too, that i have been able to speak.My uncle lives in Bretagne france and i spent alot of time there in my childhood.

David. I understand your point of view. I have had a look at some of my posts. I can see were i put in words, than don't look right for the sentence. The structure of the sentence's and my message need improvement. I going to take more time with my posting and see if i can make the post more clear for everyone to understand. In my mind, the oral tradition is the best form of communication.In saying that, putting your message down on paper has benefits where everyone understands your feelings and thoughts on various subjects. I going to do my best to give a clear message for the future.

Im listening to the Knapp/Chalker C2C now. I have to admit, at the start I was not impressed with Chalker at all. He made some comment about not wanting to offend Mussain(sp?) from Mexico. That comment worried me.

But as the interview has progressed Im starting to come around on Chalker again. I think hes credible enough. The hair dna case is interesting, but id like to hear some more info and possibly some contrary views on what might explain those results. Im sure theyre out there (differing opinions).

The download if anyone wants it:
C2CAM - 09-20-09 - UFO Cases in Chine & Australia [George Knapp] | coast to coast am | isoHunt - the BitTorrent and P2P search engine

Really looking forward to the Paracast interview. Any hint or preview at how it went Gene or Dave?

I found information online, that a Irish Archaeologist had found Jewellery and other ornaments at Tara Ireland, which look Egyptian.I am looking online for a better source with more details to the find before i post again.

Back