1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Bigfoot Killing livestock in WA State?

Discussion in 'The Stalking the Herd Forum' started by Christopher O'Brien, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Christopher O'Brien

Christopher O'Brien Informed Anomalist Staff Member

aspiring techno-shaman
    Home Page:
  2. Han

Han piscator ψ

I have heard reports of Yeti killing "bovines"/cow type creatures (yaks or Oxen) but not Bigfoot.
    Off the top of my head I think the Almasty (Russian bigfoot) has been reported to attack both humans and animals.

I will try to watch the video asap, because I am interested in how the Bigfoot dispatched the cows, having read that a Yeti can kill a Musk Ox or Yak with one blow, using a technique almost like a karate chop to the back of the neck, breaking the spine.

3. mike

mike Administrator Staff Member

Yowiehunters Forum • View topic - Do Yowie's eat meat?

4. Usual Suspect

Usual Suspect USI Calgary

Home Page:
    Anecdotal hearsay, but still freaky :eek: !