• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Be Afraid

What God wants God gets .. god help us all!

Roger explaining this.. he is pulling his punches

Sorry all I am a musician and I tend to think in music if that makes sense.

The Lyrics for those that need them.

What God wants God gets God help us all
What God wants God gets
The kid in the corner looked at the priest
And fingered his pale blue Japanese guitar
The priest said
God wants goodness
God wants light
God wants mayhem
God wants a clean fight
What God wants God gets
Don't look so surprised
It's only dogma
The alien prophet cried
The beetle and the springbok
Took the bible from its hook
The monkey in the corner
Wrote the lesson in his book
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants peace
God wants war
God wants famine
God wants chain stories
What God wants God gets
God wants sedition
God wants sex
God wants freedom
God wants semtex
What God wants God gets
Don't look so surprised
I'm only joking
The alien comic cried
The jackass and hyena
Took the feather from its book
The monkey in the corner
Wrote the joke down his book
What God wants God gets
God wants boarders
God wants crack
God wants rainfall
God wants wetbacks
What God wants God gets
God wants voodoo
God wants shrines
God wants law
God wants organised crime
God wants crusade
God wants jihad
God wants good
God wants bad
What God wants God gets

Assuming that the types of reports you mention are not fabrications, misidentifications and all the rest, the theories below offer plausible explanations:

Giant craft are thought to be carriers ( mother ships ). If we're dealing with interstellar travelers that use a point A to point b approach over long periods of time, then a large self-sufficient craft makes sense for the transport of living beings. It also offers an explanation for the various smaller craft ( shuttles and probes ).

Ok, say you have a mothership visiting planets and sending out little probes and mini ships - sure, but why would you take such a behemoth into lower atmosphere? Who is the show being put on for? It just doesn't make any sense. These scenes that look like remnants from the Close Encounters of the Third Kind cutting room floor are just ludicrous.

This seems to be a show, not just indifferent & just beyond our reach, but a consistent and rehearsed obfuscation of what lies behind all these numerous sightings. What's so special about earth that we need so many visits, so many motherships, so prolonged a series of visits etc? This just does not add up.

This appears to be less about nuts and bolts craft and more to do with magic and misdirection, like some off strip extravagant, unadvertised Vegas show.

I noticed that if I posted certain links the software seems to be giving me a bump, however if I simply post a statement everything is ok. I just posted to a conversation a few minutes ago and it kept giving me the boot unless I wrapped the link in a word. Probably my methods used or else the software doesn't like some of my code. Not sure.

The main message seems to be "busy server" however the server is no longer busy if I post a simple line or two?

I might take up some of the discussion on anoher thread but as usual it has splintered into about three different discussions and I'm no longer sure which to address. It seems to always end the same with the choir preaching to the choir. I think I might be in the orchestra pit;)

This article perfectly displays a major reason why I find almost all organized religions so odious, so dispicable, and havens for the small minded bigots of the world.............

Rev. Rob Morris, Lutheran Pastor, Apologizes For Praying At Newtown Interfaith Vigil

This reverend is being forced to apologize for participating in a multi-faith prayer vigil for the Sandy Hook shootings. He has to apologize for praying for the little kids that were butchered..... while other faiths were present. Un-stinkin'-beleivable.
Here is a snippet from the article:
..........."Morris' church is a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and the denomination's constitution prohibits ministers from participating in services with members of different faiths".............What? Are they afraid thier followers will find out just how much their church sucks?

This one says it all:
....."Harrison (president of the LCMS) said Morris' participation also offended members of the denomination."......... Ah waaaahhh! Poor babies! Having to deal with a reverend more concerned with the death of children than your dogmatic intolerance....what -a -shame!

I think they should change their churchs name to "Swine of the Larger Asshole".

Back