• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars

Is Alfred Webre crazy or is he some sort of tasked disinfo agent?

• Total voters

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Just when you'd thought you heard everything from Webre, he comes up with this jaw dropping piece of lunatic martian fantasy... Who ARE these people and where do they come up with this stuff? --chris]

Complete Article HERE: (if you dare)

Two former participants in the CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s have confirmed that U.S. President Barack H. Obama was enrolled in their Mars training class in 1980 and was among the young Americans from the program who they later encountered on the Martian surface after reaching Mars via “jump room.”

Andrew D. Basiago, 50, a lawyer in Washington State who served in DARPA’s time travel program Project Pegasus in the 1970’s, and fellow chrononaut William B. Stillings, 44, who was tapped by the Mars program for his technical genius, have publicly confirmed that Obama was enrolled in their Mars training class in 1980 and that each later encountered Obama during visits to rudimentary U.S. facilities on Mars that took place from 1981 to 1983...

...They state that ten teenagers were enrolled in the Mars training program. In addition to Basiago and Stillings, two of the eight other teenagers in [get this!] Major [Ed] Dames’ class that they can identify today were Barack Obama, who was then using the name “Barry Soetoro,” and Regina Dugan, who Mr. Obama appointed the 19th director and first female director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2009...

...When they then first teleported to Mars in Summer 1981, the young Mars visitors confronted the situation that Major Dames had covered at length during the class the previous summer – that one of their principal concerns on Mars would be to avoid being devoured by one of the predator species on the Martian surface, some of which they would be able to evade, and some of which were impossible to evade if encountered. [LOL] Rest of the sorry-ass fantasy HERE:

As far as the poll goes, I could go either way for crazy as a loon or paid disinfo agent, maybe it's both... It was an interesting read, not that I believed a word of it. However, remember Gary Mackinnon's extraterrestrial officers. ;)

Yay! I get to throw it twice in the same week!
bsflag-1.gif

Incogneato may have a point. If indeed humans have ventured and colonized out there, would it be so far fetched to have the Prez go out there?
Yeah, I guess it would, but it's still something to look into.

So David Wilcock is a physicist and Basiago plans to run for President? Do you need any other indicators of what a complete flight of fantasy this nonsense is? One incredible aspect of this type of tripe is the notion that the individuals involved in this have some great dedication to The Truth. Common sense and minimal fact checking reveal the opposite. Yet, as the comments to the article attest, some people apparently lap these ill-conceived fantasies up and accept them at face value. I still can't get over Webre saying that David Wilcock is a physicist!

As far as the poll goes, I could go either way for crazy as a loon or paid disinfo agent, maybe it's both...

I think that it is like LARPing for some folks.

Some people Play UFOs, others play Ghosts, and some people make up their own game - like Hoagland and his "HyperDimensional Physics", which is played on his facebook page and where the best players get their ideas on Coast to Coast AM.

Now, there are some serious researchers in the paranormal field, those people aren't playing Ghosts of UFOs. For example: Chris O'brien isn't playing 'San Luis Valley', that man is actually studying phenomena that occur there and he is gathering real data using a scientific methodology.

Likewise, Done Ecker isn't just playing 'Vietnam Veteran Paranormal Researcher Man'. Phil Imbrogno on the other hand, he was just playing VVPRM, but he lost that game. Now he can only play UFOs.

But this whole Exopolitics thing - it cannot be anything but a game. It is silly. Crazy silly.

Back