• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Balloons or UFOs? you decide

Looking at CBS's video on youtube, my first thought was that they were balloons connected by strings too. The video mostly followed a group of three spheres that appeared to be dancing around each other. Thing is, at first the group stays together in formation making an ~isoceles triangle, almost like they're connected by tether or something rigid. Later in the video, the lower sphere seems to move down a distance from its two buddies. Is it all an illusion due to perspective? It's hard to tell, but my two cents is that they don't seem to 'act' like balloons on random air currents.
It's not the first time I've seen videos of these spheres dancing around each other. Anyone got videos of groups of mylar balloons floating against a clear sky to compare?

Strange pictures out of New York again!!

A fair number of people have claimed to have seen these lights on the 18th and 19th of October?

Usually this stuff wouldn't interest me, but I saw an usual light on the night of the 13th of October over the city of New York, as of yet, has not been fully explained to my satisfaction.

I can't say for sure this pictures are genuine pictures of usual objects even a hoax or fakes, but people are swearing these pictures are the real deal not fakes, so I decided to post a video of some of the lights seen on those nights, and let members of the forum decide if these pictures are worth even a discussion?

Looking at CBS's video on youtube, my first thought was that they were balloons connected by strings too. The video mostly followed a group of three spheres that appeared to be dancing around each other. Thing is, at first the group stays together in formation making an ~isoceles triangle, almost like they're connected by tether or something rigid. Later in the video, the lower sphere seems to move down a distance from its two buddies. Is it all an illusion due to perspective? It's hard to tell, but my two cents is that they don't seem to 'act' like balloons on random air currents.
It's not the first time I've seen videos of these spheres dancing around each other. Anyone got videos of groups of mylar balloons floating against a clear sky to compare?

That's a very good video, I am intrigued.

They tie this mysterious light sighting in El Paso to the NYC sighting. I have to admit this is an impressive "lights in the sky" type video. What could that be?

Let's have a little experiment. I predict there will be bright moving lights in the sky on the 30th. of October. Someone i won't name told me. Give me videos of that date.

Those things in both videos are balloons in my opinion, still. Easily re-creatable too. Our Earths atmosphere has currents, it's not like a balloon would go straight up. I'm really really skeptical on these alleged sightings concerning the videos I have seen yet.

Watch the skies on the 30th of October though ;)

What about the El Paso video? I think the official explaination is flares which seems unlikely to my untrained and fantasy prone eyes.

From what I have read, this sighting was all down to a bunch of skydivers jumping out of a plane. It has been alleged that the US Army parachute team (Golden Knights) were behind it all.

The Golden Knights during the year, perform for the public, by doing all kinds of outrageous stunts. If you check out the Golden Knight Website, there is a schedule which reveals, the Golden Knights done a "NightJump" on the 16th and 17th of October the location El PASO Tx.

This could be someone putting this out there to debunk the sighting, however watching the video I tend to agree with this explanation!! Here is video made by a fan of the Golden Knights. You'd be the judge!!

watch

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Let's have a little experiment. I predict there will be bright moving lights in the sky on the 30th. of October. Someone i won't name told me. Give me videos of that date.

Like I am convinced the day-time event has been explained, people just want to believe.

Remove the UFO filters for a moment, and you'd clearly see the images and videos show a bunch of balloons. The CBS Videos clearly show Yellow balloons, the night-videos are still not prove of anything Alien, but some of the images, do show images that are strange to say the least.

I can say with 100 per cent truthfulness, I saw a blue light that was out of place for the location.

I am hampered by my location afterall, living thousands of miles away from New York.

I can only do a limited sort of investigation, and am not even qualified to do this type of investigation anyway. I can only voice or give my opinion to what I think is going on here!!

The two Videos I posted are either showing something extraordinary or something quiet mundane and explainable? At the end of day, everyone has an opinion and people are always free to voice there opinions and people will decide which explantation makes more sense to them!!

The second video I posted is from different webcams located around New York City. The images could be faked? Or a theory of mine haven't read anywhere else on the Internet.

The Night Lights of New York are brightly shining, with the colors orange and blue, and lot of the images are showing blotches of light of the very same colors, coincidence, not sure, but one of the images has me baffled, it does resemble a craft almost StarTrek!!

As far as I am aware the 13th and 18th of october night sights have not been debunked of yet, people are just arguing over the images as per usual!!

Fill is in what happening on the 30th, you have me intrigued?

From what I have read, this sighting was all down to a bunch of skydivers jumping out of a plane. It has been alleged that the US Army parachute team (Golden Knights) were behind it all.

The Golden Knights during the year, perform for the public, by doing all kinds of outrageous stunts. If you check out the Golden Knight Website, there is a schedule which reveals, the Golden Knights done a "NightJump" on the 16th and 17th of October the location El PASO Tx.

This could be someone putting this out there to debunk the sighting, however watching the video I tend to agree with this explanation!! Here is video made by a fan of the Golden Knights. You'd be the judge!!

watch

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Like I am convinced the day-time event has been explained, people just want to believe.

Remove the UFO filters for a moment, and you'd clearly see the images and videos show a bunch of balloons. The CBS Videos clearly show Yellow balloons, the night-videos are still not prove of anything Alien, but some of the images, do show images that are strange to say the least.

I can say with 100 per cent truthfulness, I saw a blue light that was out of place for the location.

I am hampered by my location afterall, living thousands of miles away from New York.

I can only do a limited sort of investigation, and am not even qualified to do this type of investigation anyway. I can only voice or give my opinion to what I think is going on here!!

The two Videos I posted are either showing something extraordinary or something quiet mundane and explainable? At the end of day, everyone has an opinion and people are always free to voice there opinions and people will decide which explantation makes more sense to them!!

The second video I posted is from different webcams located around New York City. The images could be faked? Or a theory of mine haven't read anywhere else on the Internet.

The Night Lights of New York are brightly shining, with the colors orange and blue, and lot of the images are showing blotches of light of the very same colors, coincidence, not sure, but one of the images has me baffled, it does resemble a craft almost StarTrek!!

As far as I am aware the 13th and 18th of october night sights have not been debunked of yet, people are just arguing over the images as per usual!!

Fill is in what happening on the 30th, you have me intrigued?

Kieran,

give me a little time to flesh out my bullshit explanation and pantheon as to what people will see in the sky on the night of the 30th-31th ... My cosmic contacts tell me it might be along the lines of something like this:

Back