• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 21, 2016 — Paul Davids

Free episodes:

Jesus’s Story is an Obvious Rehashing Of Numerous Previous Characters
Perhaps even more compelling is the story of Christ himself. As it turns out it’s not even remotely original. It is instead nothing more than a collection of bits and pieces from dozens of other stories that came long before. Here are some examples.

1. Asklepios healed the sick, raised the dead, and was known as the savior and redeemer.
  2. Hercules was born of a divine father and mortal mother and was known as the savior of the world.
  3. Dionysus was literally the “Son of God”, was born of a woman who had not had sex with a man, and was depicted riding a donkey. He was a traveling teacher who performed miracles, and was killed and resurrected, after which time he became immortal.
  4. Osiris did the same things. He was born of a virgin, was considered the first true king of the people, and when he died he rose from the grave and went to heaven.
  5. Osiris’s son, Horus, was known as the “light of the world”, “The good shepherd”, and “the lamb”. He was also referred to as, “The way, the truth, and the life.” His symbol was a cross-like symbol.
  6. Mithra‘s birthday was celebrated on the 25th of December, his birth was witnessed by local shepherds who brought him gifts, had 12 disciples, and when he was done on earth he had a final meal before going up to heaven. On judgment day he’ll return to pass judgment on the living and the dead. The good will go to heaven, and the evil will die in a giant fire. His holiday is on Sunday (he’s the Sun God). His followers called themselves “brothers”, and their leaders “fathers”. They had baptism and a meal ritual where symbolic flesh and blood were eaten. Heaven was in the sky, and hell was below with demons and sinners.
  7. Krishna had a miraculous conception that wise men were able to come to because they were guided by a star. After he was born an area ruler tried to have him found and killed. His parents were warned by a divine messenger, however, and they escaped and was met by shepherds. The boy grew up to be the mediator between God and man.
  8. Buddha‘s mother was told by an angel that she’d give birth to a holy child destined to be a savior. As a child he teaches the priests in his temple about religion while his parents look for him. He starts his religious career at roughly 30 years of age and is said to have spoken to 12 disciples on his deathbed. One of the disciples is his favorite, and another is a traitor. He and his disciples abstain from wealth and travel around speaking in parables and metaphors. He called himself “the son of man” and was referred to as, “prophet”, “master”, and “Lord”. He healed the sick, cured the blind and deaf, and he walked on water. One of his disciples tried to walk on water as well but sunk because his faith wasn’t strong enough.
  9. Apollonius of Tyana (a contemporary of Jesus) performed countless miracles (healing sick and crippled, restored sight, casted out demons, etc.) His birth was of a virgin, foretold by an angel. He knew scripture really well as a child. He was crucified, rose from the dead and appeared to his disciples to prove his power before going to heaven to sit at the right hand of the father. He was known as, “The Son of God”.
The problem, of course, is that these previous narratives existed hundreds to thousands of years before Jesus did.

The Bible is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence

If I may throw in my 2 cents worth. I think that Jesus was most likely a historic character and that story about him was true, say about 60-70%. Obviously all of the religiously motivated things were just propaganda, like that he was way related to God (who's very dubious character himself) or that Jesus was conceived w/o sex, and that Jesus ascended to heaven etc.

Obviously, the biggest lie about Jesus was that he was a fair skinned Nordic looking bodybuilder. Most likely 99% is true that Jesus looked like modern Iraqi people look. In other words Jesus looked like Arab people do. There was no fair skinned person in Judea of that time. Even Romans would have a bit darker skin than say Northern Europeans.

Regarding to Bible, Catholic church should pay heavy copyright fines for revenue loss, again to Iraqi people. Bible is is simply a compilation of Assyrian and Mesopotamian folk legends. Relatively speaking, Semitic people of that time were backward people and when they were taken to Babylon, they were simply humbled and overwhelmed by one of the most cosmopolitan and vibrant cities that ever existed. Babylon was the largest city of antiquity and counted something like 500,000 inhabitants like 1,000 B.C. After seeing Babylon's wealth Jews started copying Mesopotamian culture and started bringing in many of folk legends into their own religion. That's how Bible came up, its simply rip-off Mesopotamian culture.

Last edited:
Actually the whole jesus story is a rehash of an earlier one.

1. It's inconceivable that during the alleged time of Jesus no one bothered to write down anything about this most extraordinary person, yet the extensive historical record of that time makes no mention of Jesus.

2. The motif of a crucified savior God who dies and is resurrected already existed in many other religions prior to the alleged time of Jesus. The parallels between Jesus and these other preexisting religious saviors were so strong that early church fathers resorted to the desperate claim that the Devil had deviously copied the true story of Jesus before it actually happened in an attempt to mislead the gullible.

3. Jesus begins his one year ministry by visiting John who baptizes with water. The Sun begins its yearly journey by visiting Aquarius, the water bearer. Jesus leaves John, who is put in prison, and visits Simon and Andrew, two fishermen. The Sun leaves Aquarius, who goes below the horizon, and visits Pisces, the two fish. The remarkable parallels continue.

Jesus, who never existed, whose story existed prior to his alleged time, is a personification of the Sun, which dies in Winter and is resurrected in Spring, saving us from the evil of cold and darkness. The story is an allegory misinterpreted as history.

Solar Mythology and the Jesus Story

The discovery has been hailed as definitive proof that Bible is a work of fiction as it shows a process of revising, cutting, and then more rewriting, which contradicts popular belief that the book is the "divine word of God". The King James Bible or simply the Authorized Version, is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England that combines books from the Old and New Testaments as well as other Christian scriptures. The notes and commentary in the recently discovered draft of this book show how "best bits" were cherry-picked from the original books and were then embellished, exaggerated or rewritten to make for "better reading". There are also indications that sections were written under orders from the King to that would conform to the idea that the Royal bloodline was a divine one, to instill a false belief in the "common" people that the hierarchy of the ruling Elites was justified.

Read more at: Handwritten Draft of The Bible Discovered Proves Complete Work of Fiction

The Sun (son) dies on the cross, is dead for three days and is then resurrected

Last edited by a moderator:
You have attempted to portray me as exploitative and mercenary

Yes well that's a bit better than the reply's i got from the British scuba people, who didn't use the word senile when i linked them to your claim of finding the Mary rose, but instead said that at your age, the memory starts playing tricks.
The Mary rose museum historians likewise fact checked your claim and replied saying at best you were part of a a number of different teams who located the wreck, but that you were NOT the person who discovered it as you claim.

Hardly surprising given your claim.

Alan has continued his work for the Spiritual Hierarchy, and eventually, as reward for over thirty years devoted duty and service to both the Hierarchy and mankind, was first awarded the accolade of Ascended Spiritual Master and has now been promoted to Supreme Spiritual Master.

I linked your article so people could fact check for them selves the utter nonsense of your claims.

Actually Alex jnr is very touchy about people stealing his fathers credit.

*** Good News! Please note - ***
I am pleased to say that things have changed; the information below is no longer accurate dad is now getting his share of the credit at the site. The original diving team are not yet, but it looks as though the intention of the people now running the operation is to set the record straight so I expect this will happen soon. A.M.
We expect to start interviewing the original diving team about their experiences later this year. If you have any burning questions you would like them asked about the project please e-mail them to me

My father, with the aid of his research team on Project Solent Ships re-discovered the Mary Rose, King Henry the VIII's flagship. This early part of the history of the Mary Rose's re-discovery in recent time, is usually omitted from the credits at official functions and scant recognition is given to Dad.

I'm sure he will be horrified to learn some 2 bit fraudulent medium is claiming he found the Rose.

First of all, you state, using info from Wikipedia, that Percy Ackland was the first to rediscover the Mary Rose, then this post saying Alexander McKee's son will be horrified I'm stealing his father's credit for finding the Mary Rose. So who was it, Percy Ackland or Alexander McKee? You don't seem too sure yourself.

As McKee's son states, the early part of the re-discovery of the Mary Rose is usually omitted but my contribution is most definitely mentioned in Alexander McKee's book How We Found The Mary Rose, which is a first-hand account of what happened.

Like all academic or none written works, it has to be interpreted by the reader. From the poor to the wealthy. Spin doctors have been around for centuries so sorting out the wheat from the chaff is a must. Religion is no different.

First of all, you state, using info from Wikipedia, that Percy Ackland was the first to rediscover the Mary Rose, then this post saying Alexander McKee's son will be horrified I'm stealing his father's credit for finding the Mary Rose. So who was it, Percy Ackland or Alexander McKee? You don't seem too sure yourself.

As McKee's son states, the early part of the re-discovery of the Mary Rose is usually omitted but my contribution is most definitely mentioned in Alexander McKee's book How We Found The Mary Rose, which is a first-hand account of what happened.

No i spoke to the historians at the Mary Rose trust.They went through his notebooks and you are not credited with much more than being on the team.

And this claim

The 92-year-old, who now lives in Launceston, told the ’Post’ "if I hadn’t been with him, they never would have found it", but before now his version of events have not been made public.

Was laughed at, they also thought as did the British scuba people that your Medium page and its claims ( i sent them the link ) was pretty silly stuff too, and that's being kind.

Something else i got a laugh out of, was the idea your lady knew psychically when you got base leave and had dinner waiting on the table even though you didn't phone and say you were coming home.

Isn't it more likely that as soon as you walked in the door she went to the clothesline and moved a tea towel from the left to the right side or something similar so her boyfriend knew her old man was home and not to knock on the door that night ?

I guess it was easier to believe the reason she had dinner for two waiting on the table was because she had some premonition you would be home that night. But i suspect the real answer was more prosaic in nature.

Lets put these lies to bed once and for all. You told the post.

The 92-year-old, who now lives in Launceston, told the ’Post’ "if I hadn’t been with him, they never would have found it", but before now his version of events have not been made public.

Here is what the trust historians say:

Hi Mike,

Apologies for the confusion. Chris did mean that George Cooke and George Clark were two separate people who dived on the Mary Rose.

George Cooke did dive with Alexander McKee in the early years, we have evidence he was part of the team before 1967 but not afterwards. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t involved after this year.

George Cooke was using a magnetometer and surveys with McKee located an uncharted metal anchor cable, but this didn’t confirm the location of the Mary Rose.

Both Alexander McKee and Margret Rule state that the wreck site was located using sonar (provided by Professor Harold Edgerton) in 1967. It wasn’t until 1971 that the first timbers were uncovered by Percy Ackland.

Projects Officer
The Mary Rose Trust
College Road
HM Naval Base
Portsmouth
PO1 3LX
UK

and

MA, MBA, PGCE, MCIfA, FSA
Head of Interpretation and Maritime Archaeology
Mary Rose Trust
College Road
HM Naval Base
Portsmouth
PO1 3LX
UK

Ive redacted their names but both of them refute your claim you found it, and that they would not have found it but for you.

but before now his version of events have not been made public

Yeah you waited until those who could call out your lies died first.

Whats sickening is you've waited until these people have passed on to then try and rewrite history and claim the discovery. Shame on you George.

Wikipedia doesn't credit you with being the person who found the rose.
Mckee doesn't credit you with finding it.
Margaret rule doesn't credit you with finding it.
Two historians from the MR trust confirm it wasn't you.

You are a fraud George.

Here is what the BSAC had to say

Hello Mike,

George Cook was one of the very early members of Mac’s group, which became known as the Project Solent Ships. He was not the very first to dive on it, but he was a part of the group who were amongst the very first to dive on it. He was part of Southsea Branch together with Barbara Andrews and Don Bullivant. The very first to dive on the site were Alex McKee and John Towse. What they dived on was a difference in the seabed that they ascribed to changes in sediment caused by the wreck.

When i showed them your claim in the Launceston post they said:

Be gentle-he is no longer young and false memory can hit us all. He would certainly have been among the very first to dive the site.

British Sub-Aqua Club | Telford’s Quay | South Pier Road | Ellesmere Port | Cheshire | CH65 4FL

Ive done my due diligence George, i can state for a fact your claims are lies.

I would post what the BSAC said about your claims to channel Jesus, and being the ascended grand poo bah of the universe , but ..... It wasn't very kind.

In 2013, I was specifically invited by the then Chief Executive of the Mary Rose Trust, Rear Admiral John Lippiett CBE, to visit the museum and see the Mary Rose. In the BBC Southwest video footage available on this link, which appears to have escaped your eagle-eyed research, I can be seen being welcomed by him and then shown around the museum, as well as meeting with another member of the diving team Maurice Young:

Mary Rose locator from Cornwall visits ship for first time - BBC News

In locating wreckages, magnetometers are used in conjunction with sonar scanners. It was my magnetometer readings that first detected the presence of the Mary Rose, as explained on the video, and this eventually led to Edgerton's sonar scanner being employed to pinpoint the precise location. There is no fraudulent claim and no one suggested there was when they kindly invited me to see it.

I've no interest in their opinion of my spiritual work, anyone who claims to have spoken with the so called 'dead' will encounter scepticism. My late wife and I were specifically chosen to receive the truth regarding Jesus Christ precisely because our minds were free from religious bias. Your implication of my wife's supposed infidelity is in the poorest possible taste and merely a reflection of the low level of your thinking, as is your claim that my books were written 'to make a quick buck'. As several are available for free, this is laughable.

It is notable that you are happy to place complete trust in historians regarding the location of the Mary Rose, people who were not involved, yet in your misguided claim that Jesus Christ never existed you state: 'It's inconceivable that during the alleged time of Jesus no one bothered to write down anything about this most extraordinary person, yet the extensive historical record of that time makes no mention of Jesus.'

Yet, there are known references to Jesus Christ in non-Christian sources such as by the Roman historian Tacitus and Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews to name but two. Quotes from Wikipedia on the historicity of Jesus Christ:

'Michael Grant (a classicist) states that "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus, or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary."[10]
^ "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church’s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more."[11]
^ Of "baptism and crucifixion", these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent".[12]
^ "That he was crucified is as sure as anything historical can ever be, since both Josephus and Tacitus ... agree with the Christian accounts on at least that basic fact."[14]
^ "...The point I shall argue below is that, the agreed evidentiary practices of the historians of Yeshua, despite their best efforts, have not been those of sound historical practice".[16]
^ "[F]arfetched theories that Jesus' existence was a Christian invention are highly implausible."[18]
^ Robert E. Van Voorst, referring to G.A. Wells: "The nonhistoricity thesis has always been controversial, and it has consistently failed to convince scholars of many disciplines and religious creeds... Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted".[17]

Historicity of Jesus - Wikipedia

So, rather ironically, though you say I've made a misguided claim that is laughed at by historians, I could in fact say the exact same thing about you, with justification. The problem with your clearly biased, 'black or white' approach is that the truth is often very complicated and to be found in the grey areas between two opposing viewpoints. The better paranormal researchers understand this.

A contemptuous and sneering tone, ad hominem attacks, the 'black or white' approach to dealing with evidence, the tired informal fallacy of the 'appeal to ridicule' ("They're all laughing at you!" Etc.) are all hallmarks of the closed-minded sceptic and cynic, and people like yourself do nothing to further the legitimate aims of paranormal research.

The central message in my books is that karma, the law of cause and effect, should be taken very seriously as we are all held accountable for our own behaviour. Therefore, it would be downright nonsensical and absurd to fabricate untruths or in any way knowingly mislead people, knowing that it would only incur karmic retribution at a later date. In my book Why Believe, When You Can Know I heavily criticize Christianity as it feeds its followers misinformation about their spiritual existence and I state the following:

'There will be, no doubt, many pious and devout people who will rise up in anger at the invalidations of religions contained in this book but it is with the first law of karma very much in mind that I write these words. For me to have falsified just one item of information in this work will have exposed me to a retribution such as few will ever have incurred.
If I have, deliberately, made any false statements about God or Jesus Christ, or made any claims without full and total justification, then I stand indicted and can expect a future atonement commensurate with the magnitude of my error. By virtue of that which I teach, I would reap a most unpleasant harvest, having sown the seeds of calumny.'

One day, you will eventually realize, as Shakespeare wrote, that 'there are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'

The facts are what they are you fraudulently claim

Diver – Was a sub-aqua diver for twenty years and a diving instructor for ten years. First person to re-discover the Mary Rose (Henry Vlll’s flagship). First Class Diver of the British Sub-Aqua Club.

The trust historians say

George Cooke did dive with Alexander McKee in the early years, we have evidence he was part of the team before 1967 but not afterwards. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t involved after this year.
George Cooke was using a magnetometer and surveys with McKee located an uncharted metal anchor cable, but this didn’t confirm the location of the Mary Rose.
Both Alexander McKee and Margret Rule state that the wreck site was located using sonar (provided by Professor Harold Edgerton) in 1967. It wasn’t until 1971 that the first timbers were uncovered by Percy Ackland.

And the BSAC say

Hello Mike,

George Cook was one of the very early members of Mac’s group, which became known as the Project Solent Ships. He was not the very first to dive on it, but he was a part of the group who were amongst the very first to dive on it. He was part of Southsea Branch together with Barbara Andrews and Don Bullivant. The very first to dive on the site were Alex McKee and John Towse. What they dived on was a difference in the seabed that they ascribed to changes in sediment caused by the wreck.

Your claim regarding the Mary Rose is obviously false, Two authoritative sources say so.
You can try and split hairs and argue semantics all you like, your claim is fraudulent.

So we need to assess the rest of your claims in that light, that you knowingly tell lies and distort the facts.

It soon transpired that they were in communication with the Spiritual Hierarchy, effectively the government of the universe.Alan has continued his work for the Spiritual Hierarchy, and eventually, as reward for over thirty years devoted duty and service to both the Hierarchy and mankind, was first awarded the accolade of Ascended Spiritual Master and has now been promoted to Supreme Spiritual Master.

I think we can discard this claim as more fantasy on your part George.

And while the BSAC have ascribed your claim to the false memory of old age, i find looking at your other fantastical claims that its simply deliberate dishonesty pure and simple.

Channeling lol

Its essentially the air guitar of the paranormal genre.

With a bit of effort you can make it look and sound like you are playing the guitar, put on a good enough show and you may even garner some small measure of fame.

But at the end of the day there is no guitar, no cosmic being.

Its a sham.

And as it says

A man from Cornwall who helped locate the Mary Rose on the seabed in 1966 has seen Henry VIII's flagship for the first time.

George Cooke, 92, from Launceston, saw the vessel in its new multimillion-pound home at Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard.

Mr Cooke was part of a team led by diver and historian Alexander McKee who discovered the ship in September 1966.

Thats not the same as

Diver – Was a sub-aqua diver for twenty years and a diving instructor for ten years. First person to re-discover the Mary Rose (Henry Vlll’s flagship).

Or

Indeed the trust make this point.

You were not as you claim the first person to rediscover the Rose, at best you were part of the team that found it.

The claim

all hallmarks of the closed-minded skeptic and cynic, and people like yourself do nothing to further the legitimate aims of paranormal research.

Is also false, I think people who expose the frauds in this field do more to further paranormal research than those who would tell us lies and feed us false narratives.

sources such as by the Roman historian Tacitus and Josephus'

Josephus on Jesus | Forgery and Fraud? | Flavius Testimonium

This brief piece of evidence which supposedly contributed the best "proof" of Jesus's existence has actually been proven to be a fraud. It has been demonstrated continuously over the centuries that "Testamonium Flavium" was a forgery manufactured by the Catholic Church, and was inserted into Josephus's works. The Testamonium Flavium account is so thoroughly refuted, that biblical scholars since the 19th century have refused to refer to it, unless to mention its false nature.

JESUS CHRIST - NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE

Pliny, Tacitus and Suetonius: No Proof of Jesus

"The canonical gospels can be shown to be a collection of sayings from the Egyptian Mythos and Eschatology." In Forgery in Christianity, Joseph Wheless states, "The gospels are all priestly forgeries over a century after their pretended dates." Those who concocted some of the hundreds of "alternative" gospels and epistles that were being kicked about during the first several centuries C.E. have even admitted that they had forged the documents. Forgery during the first centuries of the Church's existence was admittedly rampant, so common in fact that a new phrase was coined to describe it: "pious fraud." Such prevarication is confessed to repeatedly in the Catholic Encyclopedia.12 Some of the "great" church fathers, such as Eusebius13, were determined by their own peers to be unbelievable liars who regularly wrote their own fictions of what "the Lord" said and did during "his" alleged sojourn upon the earth.

Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger42, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.
Horus was also baptized by "Anup the Baptizer," who becomes "John the Baptist."
He had 12 disciples.
He performed miracles and raised one man, El-Azar-us, from the dead.
He walked on water.
Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, God's Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.
He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish ("Ichthys").
Horus's personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."
Horus was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One," long before the Christians duplicated the story.
In fact, in the catacombs at Rome are pictures of the baby Horus being held by the virgin mother Isis - the original "Madonna and Child"48 - and the Vatican itself is built upon the papacy of Mithra49, who shares many qualities with Jesus and who existed as a deity long before the Jesus character was formalized. The Christian hierarchy is nearly identical to the Mithraic version it replaced50. Virtually all of the elements of the Catholic ritual, from miter to wafer to water to altar to doxology, are directly taken from earlier pagan mystery religions.

THE JESUS FRAUD

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tacitus

The bottom line is that the Suetonian sentence in question apparently used originally the word "Chresto." Combined with the facts that Christ was never related as having been at Rome, that the phrase "Jesus the Good" evidently does not make its appearance until the third or late second century at the earliest, and that the word chrestos was used to describe gods and many other figures in antiquity, doubt is cast upon the value of this passage as providing any evidence that "Jesus of Nazareth" was an actual historical figure.

Moreover, the fact that Suetonius called Chresto's followers "Judeans" or "Jews," rather than associating them with the "Christians" or, perhaps, "Chrestians " of his Nero passage, tends to negate the idea that the Roman historian is referring to a historical "Jesus Christ." The evidence points, rather, to another individual or, more likely, their tribal god, Yahweh the Good, as the "Chresto" of Suetonius's Jews.

Lost WW2 warship USS Indianapolis found after 72 years:

Lost WW2 warship USS Indianapolis found after 72 years - BBC News

Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, who led the civilian search team, said the discovery was "truly humbling".

Mr Allen's crew discovered the vessel on 18 August, after new research from a naval historian pointed them to a specific region of the ocean where the warship had been sighted the night before its destruction.

Something else i got a laugh out of, was the idea your lady knew psychically when you got base leave and had dinner waiting on the table even though you didn't phone and say you were coming home.

Isn't it more likely that as soon as you walked in the door she went to the clothesline and moved a tea towel from the left to the right side or something similar so her boyfriend knew her old man was home and not to knock on the door that night ?

I guess it was easier to believe the reason she had dinner for two waiting on the table was because she had some premonition you would be home that night. But i suspect the real answer was more prosaic in nature.

@mike This is appalling. Why are you 'going after' a 92 year old man? That he is so clearly able to still coherently counter your smear of his wife is amazing to me (that you would sink so low is astounding as you now represent the Paracast as an administrator on this site) - but I would suggest that @AlanValiant cease communications on this thread. You are not being respected - and you deserve that at least. There can be disagreement but everyone deserves a gentle hand. Such harshness, @mike just comes back to haunt one in one's own emotional life. It's that pesky karma coming to roost, as Alan speaks about.

You know what: I didn't read that bit, or at least I didn't comprehend it at first, until @Tyger pointed it out.

I think a retraction and apology from @mike would be appropriate.

I agree with him regarding the dispute about 'finding' the ship, but that particular comment was out of order (regardless of age).

It has to be taken in context folks.

I'm not going to bother to post the original text i refer too, but it was used to bolster his claim of psychic ability.
I simply presented an alternative more plausible scenario to explain the extra ordinary claim.

George is insisting

The Turin Shroud is in fact genuine. The image was produced on the shroud by a means of spiritual radiation which altered it at the atomic level. This is the reason the carbon dating makes it appear from a much later date. A Course In Spiritual Philosophy explains the reasons for the shroud and the truth behind the life of Jesus.

He tell us we must dispense with science like carbon dating and take his word for it, since he channels Jesus, and uses the post to sell his course in spiritual philosophy.

George states:

As the Lord God wanted to publicise his existence as much as possible, he suggested that we
drive out to Bodmin Moor where he hoped to be able to materialise his space ship so that I could
photograph it and record the meeting on my tape recorder. Amanda and I duly drove out to what
seemed to be a reasonably remote area of the moor and awaited the Lord God's appearance. We
knew that his space ship was overhead and he was in constant communication with us by
telepathy. After some time had elapsed and the space ship had not materialised, I asked him
what was happening. His reply was to the effect that he did not want other people to see his
space ship as it could cause panic amongst the population. He thought that we were too close to
the inhabited area.
There have been numerous sightings of my space ship in recent times and one person described
it as like a Mexican hat which it does somewhat resemble. A photograph taken by George
Adamski in 1952 is of my craft.

But we know the Adamski photos are fakes.

Later analysis showed the UFOs in his films and photographs were cobbled together using lightbulbs or other bits and bobs.

Although Adamski was labelled a hoaxer, he continued to peddle strange stories throughout his life, claiming aliens lived on most planets in the solar system.

These BLATANT UFO hoaxes fooled the world - did you fall for them?

I don't have any sympathy for these hoaxers, age has nothing to do with it.

That's my final word on your complaints. I wouldn't give Billy Meier a pass i wouldn't give Greer a pass, and George isn't getting one either.

This guy is a Fraud and Con man.

He's put it out there as a matter of public record that he would get a weekend pass from the base he was stationed at, and would arrive unannounced to find dinner for two on the table.
He claims that's proof of psychic ability. He's free to believe that fantasy. I can think of a more logical scenario. Millage will vary.

And for the record i don't believe in karma, its just another type of superstitious mumbo jumbo with no scientific basis for describing the mechanism by which its claimed to work.

Attack the claim not the XYZ and actually part of Tygers sentiment was correct, we are talking about someone who is 'no longer with us' I don't mind what you say about someone who can answer back, but that was a needless and illegal blow.

I wish I felt able to add my two pence on the 'discovery' issue, but until you apologise I would feel like a traitor to my conscience.

I mean for goodness sakes heres what hes posted elsewhere

"The moon is inhabited on the inside by about 200 men. There is a man-made covering around the moon which is several kilometers deep in order to protect the inhabitants from meteoric bombardment. It was guided to its present position about ten thousand years ago.

The moon is a small planet which has been enlarged and built upon by people originating from Yolland Allicay. They built a spaceship and travelled to this small planet which was orbiting another planet in the region of Yolland Allicay. A protective shield, approximately seven kilometres deep, was built around the planet, fully encasing it. The casing consisted largely of titanium and took many generations of people to build. Their supplies came partly from this new planet and partly from Yolland Allicay, the inhabitants of which were very highly developed in their technology and, by applying their skills in this field, discovered that there were other inhabited planets.

The moon-men are tall and very pale-faced. As they live right inside the moon, they are constantly in artificial light. Their eyes take on a pinkish hue because of their unnatural lighting conditions. Their spaceships are kept inside the moon. The moon-men are not at all hostile but can defend themselves with formidable force should they be provoked FIRST.

The script that follows was written, posthumously, by the eminent engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, well known on Earth in the nineteenth century. He obtained the information after studying the Akashic Record.

"I, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, am writing this through Alan Valiant. On being asked to examine the Akashic Record in order to discover exactly how the moon was put into its present orbit around the Earth, I went to the Hall of Memories and studied the Record.

But science tells us the moon has been there for 4.51 billion years.

And

A Comparison of the Understanding of Richard Dawkins, Atheist

and Alan Valiant, Supreme Spiritual Master

Dawkins p174. Our time and space did indeed begin in our big bang.

Valiant There was no big bang! Creation is a continuous process in a similar manner to the inexorable growth of animal and human forms. Life did not start with a big bang but by a gentle introduction from the spiritual universe to the physical universe.

Valiant With all due respect to the great naturalist Charles Darwin, his theory of natural selection is a non sequitur. No intermediate species has ever been discovered . The colour mutations of pigeons, for example, are not examples of evolution but of the laws of genetics. Mutation is not evolution.

Valiant That statement confirms that Dawkins is absolutely certain that all animal and human life came about through the gradualistic crane of natural selection. I repeat that there is no evolution of any species, animal or vegetable in the sense that one species evolved into another. Where are the intermediate species? There are none!

Forget science folks, this guy the supreme spiritual master of the universe knows the truth because he channels the creator who rides around in one of Adamskis UFO's

If we don't want Serious UFOlogy to be a laughing stock then we have to weed out these fraudsters, We have to. No one else is going to do it.

@mike It doesn't matter. I haven't even read your justification. Clearly you don't like his ideas. Okay. Fine. No need to roast the oldster alive. Really - it's this kind of posting that is counter productive - both to the conversation and the reputation of the Paracast forums. No one wants to come on here and either be the brunt of this kind of thing, or see it being dished out to someone else. JMO.

Back