• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 21, 2016 — Paul Davids

What say you to this?

As Mr. Nickell tells, the earliest record of the shroud is a report in which a bishop condemned it as a forgery and said the forger had confessed. The report was sent to Pope Clement VII by Pierre d'Arcis, Bishop of Troyes, in 1389. This was some 35 years after the shroud appeared in France - inexplicably and with no account of its earlier whereabouts.

The bishop's text began: ''The case, Holy Father, stands thus. Some time since in this diocese of Troyes, the dean of a certain collegiate church . . . falsely and deceitfully, being consumed with the passion of avarice, and not from any motive of devotion but only of gain, procured for his church a certain cloth cunningly painted, upon which by a clever sleight of hand was depicted the twofold image of one man, that is to say, the back and the front, he falsely declaring and pretending that this was the actual shroud in which our Savior Jesus Christ was enfolded in the tomb.''

After telling how the shroud had been exhibited as genuine, and how ''pretended miracles'' were staged to promote belief in the shroud's authenticity, d'Arcis said: ''Eventually, after diligent inquiry and examination'' - an earlier bishop of Troyes -''discovered the fraud and how the said cloth had been cunningly painted, the truth being attested by the artist who had painted it.''

That's right. There's evidence from when it was first found that it was hoaxed, and a guy admitted it.

They knew it was a hoax back then.

For 600 Years, Shroud of Turin Has Been Known as a Forgery

I'm familiar with that evidence, surprised you hadn't brought it up earlier. Firstly, there are question marks over the document:

The d'Arcis Memorandum on the Shroud of Turin: 2005 Facts

But it all comes down to scientific evidence. There is only one scientist, Walter McCrone, who believed the shroud is a painting. His work has been discredited by other scientists. He was originally a member of the STURP team, the group of scientists who ran tests on the shroud in 1978 but his methods and conclusions were questioned by the rest of the team and he ended up leaving. He didnt put forward his work for peer review. But the peer reviewed tests of other scientists such as John Heller and Alan Adler confirmed there was definitely blood on the shroud and the cause of the image was not a painting:

"We can conclude for now that the shroud image is of a real human form of a scourged, crucified man. It is not the product of an artist. The image is an ongoing mystery and until further chemical studies are made, the problem remains unsolved".

The Shroud of Turin

More about McCrone and the tests done:

The Shroud of Turin is not a Painting: 2005 Facts

Regarding the pigment particles which have been found, randomly, across the shroud, not just the image, these are most likely caused by the 52 documented instances of artists who have painted the shroud and pressed their paintings against the shroud to "sanctify" them.

Last edited:
As I stated in my first post, the shroud is genuinely that of Jesus Christ in the tomb, but the man needs to be separated from the myth and the false religion that has been built around him.

Mr. Valiant, my difficulty with this approach is that as far as I know, the only body of literature that gives any details about the crucifixion, such as illustrated on the man in the Shroud, is the NT, specifically the four gospels. In other words, how would anyone know that the Shroud was "authentic" unless they depended on the gospels for the description of the crucifixion? And the gospels themselves are indeed the source for what has become Christianity. Mark 1:1 says "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. As it is written in Isaiah the prophet. . ." So the "gospel" or evangelion is indeed intended to persuade people of its story of Yeshua of Nazareth. One can't have it both ways, IMHO. If the description of the crucifixion is accurate, then the likelihood that other pericopes are accurate is strengthened, not weakened.

Also, I would presume you are aware that the NT admonishes its readers to "test the spirits." In other words, the NT takes it for granted that a person could have a spiritual experience with a being that claims to be Jesus Christ, but that is, in fact, "another Jesus," as Paul admonished in 2 Cor 11:4. So your psychic experience, while certainly an experience with some entity, would have to be verified somehow. But if you reject the body of NT literature, then what do you depend on to know that you have actually contacted Jesus of Nazareth?

Also, I have heard of the "swoon" theory. But doesn't the Shroud present the huge spear wound in the side? Josephus wrote in one of his works, Wars, I think, that he asked Titus for the life of some friends of his that had been crucified, and they were taken down still alive, but even so they died from the crucifixion trauma. And if in the case of Jesus there was some sort of supernatural healing power before death, then what really is the difference between that and actual supernatural resurrection after death?

I'm familiar with that evidence, surprised you hadn't brought it up earlier. Firstly, there are question marks over the document:

The d'Arcis Memorandum on the Shroud of Turin: 2005 Facts

But it all comes down to scientific evidence. There is only one scientist, Walter McCrone, who believed the shroud is a painting. His work has been discredited by other scientists. He was originally a member of the STURP team, the group of scientists who ran tests on the shroud in 1978 but his methods and conclusions were questioned by the rest of the team and he ended up leaving. He didnt put forward his work for peer review. But the peer reviewed tests of other scientists such as John Heller and Alan Adler confirmed there was definitely blood on the shroud and the cause of the image was not a painting:

"We can conclude for now that the shroud image is of a real human form of a scourged, crucified man. It is not the product of an artist. The image is an ongoing mystery and until further chemical studies are made, the problem remains unsolved".

The Shroud of Turin

More about McCrone and the tests done:

The Shroud of Turin is not a Painting: 2005 Facts

Regarding the pigment particles which have been found, randomly, across the shroud, not just the image, these are most likely caused by the 52 documented instances of artists who have painted the shroud and pressed their paintings against the shroud to "sanctify" them.
It comes down to science when you're using information you channelled from Jesus?

Are you joking?

Mr. Valiant, my difficulty with this approach is that as far as I know, the only body of literature that gives any details about the crucifixion, such as illustrated on the man in the Shroud, is the NT, specifically the four gospels. In other words, how would anyone know that the Shroud was "authentic" unless they depended on the gospels for the description of the crucifixion? And the gospels themselves are indeed the source for what has become Christianity. Mark 1:1 says "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. As it is written in Isaiah the prophet. . ." So the "gospel" or evangelion is indeed intended to persuade people of its story of Yeshua of Nazareth. One can't have it both ways, IMHO. If the description of the crucifixion is accurate, then the likelihood that other pericopes are accurate is strengthened, not weakened.

Also, I would presume you are aware that the NT admonishes its readers to "test the spirits." In other words, the NT takes it for granted that a person could have a spiritual experience with a being that claims to be Jesus Christ, but that is, in fact, "another Jesus," as Paul admonished in 2 Cor 11:4. So your psychic experience, while certainly an experience with some entity, would have to be verified somehow. But if you reject the body of NT literature, then what do you depend on to know that you have actually contacted Jesus of Nazareth?

Also, I have heard of the "swoon" theory. But doesn't the Shroud present the huge spear wound in the side? Josephus wrote in one of his works, Wars, I think, that he asked Titus for the life of some friends of his that had been crucified, and they were taken down still alive, but even so they died from the crucifixion trauma. And if in the case of Jesus there was some sort of supernatural healing power before death, then what really is the difference between that and actual supernatural resurrection after death?

William,

Firstly, regarding the bible, I wasn't suggesting that it be dismissed or rejected out of hand but rather I was referring to the false beliefs that have arisen about Jesus Christ, specifically that he was the "Son of God" and that he died on the cross "for our sins". I don't accept your idea that the bible must either be fully accepted as entirely truthful and accurate or not at all. As you will know, when events are reported by journalists today there will usually be a degree of truth but also often elements of untruth or exaggeration depending on political bias or other incentives. To quote from another of my books: "The stories concerning Jesus Christ were written down many years after the events had occurred and were often elaborated so as to fit in with the already existing prophecies".

It must be also be borne in mind that you are dealing with documents written thousands of years ago, written originally in Aramaic, then translated into Hebrew, then into Greek, then into Latin and English. So there are bound to be errors in translation.

In A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, Jesus states: "There are numerous mistakes in the Bible. Some are accidental, and some are errors in translation. But the great tragedy of the bible is the way it has been distorted by Christian prelates through the ages. If only they had left the books alone there might have been a greater degree of success for me, but, because they simply failed to understand most of what I said, they altered it or left it out."

There is no way for me to prove to anyone that the entity that my late wife and I communicated with was the "real" Jesus Christ, nor that the shroud is genuine. My wife and I were chosen to be communicated with as our minds were free from religious bias. All I can do is pass on the information I have been given and point out where the explanation for events is corroborated by other evidence. If you are intrigued enough to learn more, you can read A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, which I uploaded on my first message on this thread, or My Conversations With Jesus Christ, which is attached to this one. My late wife took scripts from not only Jesus, but other biblical figures such as Moses and Ezekiel, all of whom explain where the bible is inaccurate and what really happened. You can then make an informed decision about whether to accept the information or reject it.

Regarding the spear injury that shows on the shroud, he explains in A Course In Spiritual Philosophy that he was injured by a spear thrust by a Roman soldier, but survived. He also states that the Gospel of Matthew is the most accurate. In Matthew, it suggests that he was only on the cross for six hours before being taken down, which perhaps explains why he was only unconscious and not dead, and survived the trauma. He was presumed dead and would have died if he had been left in the tomb.

He was rescued and given spiritual healing which allowed him, eventually, to recover. In a sense, he was "resurrected" and the books do explain that he did actually appear before people in his materialized spiritual body, as one more attempt to convince people that they would survive physical death, which is what most presumed had occurred. There are many people who have the gift of healing, so not sure I would class it as supernatural. Jesus himself was a very gifted psychic and healer, but none of his psychic abilities, which allowed him to perform "miracles" were restricted to him only. The source of the gift is spiritual rather than physical, certainly. His later travels in Asiatic countries and India have been documented by other authors.

The shroud is a fascinating relic of a fascinating man, and I believe that anyone who conducts an open minded and objective inquiry into the full evidence will conclude, as I have, that it can't be swept under the carpet as a medieval forgery.

But the more important and salient message he tried to get across while alive, and in the books of my late wife and myself, which has been so distorted by the Christian religion, is that all will survive physical death, regardless of belief.

From My Conversations With Jesus Christ: "Enlightenment, then, was as necessary as it is today, and it was my task to wean people away from the purely material aspects of their lives. I tried to convince them of their immortality, that they would survive death and that they must behave responsibly towards their fellow men. I told the multitudes that they will reap as they have down. Many of my sayings from my Aramaic language have been mistranslated or misinterpreted.

The belief of many Christians that I suffered and died so as to take responsibility for their sins, even those they have not yet committed, is utterly false. Do they not realize that, if it were true, every one of the countless billions of humans who had lived before me would be doomed after their deaths? This belief is one of the most ridiculous of all. How can any person accept responsibility for the actions of others? You are all individually responsible for yourselves. Vicarious atonement is a principle borrowed from much earlier pagan prophecies. I did not die to absolve others from their sins because it is not possible to do so. Karma is inescapable. I did not die on the cross, so the whole idea is groundless."

Attachments

• My Conversations With Jesus Christ by Alan Valiant (1).pdf
    214.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
William,

Firstly, regarding the bible, I wasn't suggesting that it be dismissed or rejected out of hand but rather I was referring to the false beliefs that have arisen about Jesus Christ, specifically that he was the "Son of God" and that he died on the cross "for our sins". I don't accept your idea that the bible must either be fully accepted as entirely truthful and accurate or not at all. As you will know, when events are reported by journalists today there will usually be a degree of truth but also often elements of untruth or exaggeration depending on political bias or other incentives. To quote from another of my books: "The stories concerning Jesus Christ were written down many years after the events had occurred and were often elaborated so as to fit in with the already existing prophecies".

It must be also be borne in mind that you are dealing with documents written thousands of years ago, written originally in Aramaic, then translated into Hebrew, then into Greek, then into Latin and English. So there are bound to be errors in translation.

In A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, Jesus states: "There are numerous mistakes in the Bible. Some are accidental, and some are errors in translation. But the great tragedy of the bible is the way it has been distorted by Christian prelates through the ages. If only they had left the books alone there might have been a greater degree of success for me, but, because they simply failed to understand most of what I said, they altered it or left it out."

There is no way for me to prove to anyone that the entity that my late wife and I communicated with was the "real" Jesus Christ, nor that the shroud is genuine. My wife and I were chosen to be communicated with as our minds were free from religious bias. All I can do is pass on the information I have been given and point out where the explanation for events is corroborated by other evidence. If you are intrigued enough to learn more, you can read A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, which I uploaded on my first message on this thread, or My Conversations With Jesus Christ, which is attached to this one. My late wife took scripts from not only Jesus, but other biblical figures such as Moses and Ezekiel, all of whom explain where the bible is inaccurate and what really happened. You can then make an informed decision about whether to accept the information or reject it.

Regarding the spear injury that shows on the shroud, he explains in A Course In Spiritual Philosophy that he was injured by a spear thrust by a Roman soldier, but survived. He also states that the Gospel of Matthew is the most accurate. In Matthew, it suggests that he was only on the cross for six hours before being taken down, which perhaps explains why he was only unconscious and not dead, and survived the trauma. He was presumed dead and would have died if he had been left in the tomb.

He was rescued and given spiritual healing which allowed him, eventually, to recover. In a sense, he was "resurrected" and the books do explain that he did actually appear before people in his materialized spiritual body, as one more attempt to convince people that they would survive physical death, which is what most presumed had occurred. There are many people who have the gift of healing, so not sure I would class it as supernatural. Jesus himself was a very gifted psychic and healer, but none of his psychic abilities, which allowed him to perform "miracles" were restricted to him only. The source of the gift is spiritual rather than physical, certainly. His later travels in Asiatic countries and India have been documented by other authors.

The shroud is a fascinating relic of a fascinating man, and I believe that anyone who conducts an open minded and objective inquiry into the full evidence will conclude, as I have, that it can't be swept under the carpet as a medieval forgery.

But the more important and salient message he tried to get across while alive, and in the books of my late wife and myself, which has been so distorted by the Christian religion, is that all will survive physical death, regardless of belief.

From My Conversations With Jesus Christ: "Enlightenment, then, was as necessary as it is today, and it was my task to wean people away from the purely material aspects of their lives. I tried to convince them of their immortality, that they would survive death and that they must behave responsibly towards their fellow men. I told the multitudes that they will reap as they have down. Many of my sayings from my Aramaic language have been mistranslated or misinterpreted.

The belief of many Christians that I suffered and died so as to take responsibility for their sins, even those they have not yet committed, is utterly false. Do they not realize that, if it were true, every one of the countless billions of humans who had lived before me would be doomed after their deaths? This belief is one of the most ridiculous of all. How can any person accept responsibility for the actions of others? You are all individually responsible for yourselves. Vicarious atonement is a principle borrowed from much earlier pagan prophecies. I did not die to absolve others from their sins because it is not possible to do so. Karma is inescapable. I did not die on the cross, so the whole idea is groundless."

First of all, again, I very much agree that the Shroud is quite an artifact and intriguing in itself. So I appreciate the side you take on its authenticity. Still, for me the evidence is just too thin for conclusive proof that it was the Nazarene's burial cloth.

Regarding your psychic contacts: I can appreciate your experience, and it is surely your choice to test and verify your experiences. For me, I abandoned atheism/naturalism in my mid-20's, and while exploring theism I too had what I am convinced are interactive communication experiences with the Creator, including momentary specific answers to requests I'd made. Subsequently I have become convinced that Yeshua, or Jesus, did die on the cross and was resurrected as described in the gospels. My ongoing supernatural experiences have made me critical of wide swaths of modern Christianity, but I do think the foundational message is accurate, though there's a lot of doctrinal addition that doesn't align with the earliest writings.

ἀλλ’ ἡμῖν εἷς θεὸς ὁ πατὴρ ἐξ οὗ τὰ πάντα καὶ ἡμεῖς εἰς αὐτόν,
καὶ εἷς κύριος Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς δι’ οὗ τὰ πάντα καὶ ἡμεῖς δι’ αὐτοῦ.

And the spiritual conflict:

ὅτι οὐκ ἔστιν ἡμῖν ἡ πάλη πρὸς αἷμα καὶ σάρκα ἀλλὰ πρὸς τὰς ἀρχάς, πρὸς τὰς ἐξουσίας, πρὸς τοὺς κοσμοκράτορας τοῦ σκότους τούτου, πρὸς τὰ πνευματικὰ τῆς πονηρίας ἐν τοῖς ἐπουρανίοις.

Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logic is logic. You are arguing from belief, not logic

This guy would know logic if it bit him on the butt. Check out the "logic" in this.

As the Lord God wanted to publicise his existence as much as possible, he suggested that we
drive out to Bodmin Moor where he hoped to be able to materialise his space ship so that I could
photograph it and record the meeting on my tape recorder. Amanda and I duly drove out to what
seemed to be a reasonably remote area of the moor and awaited the Lord God's appearance. We
knew that his space ship was overhead and he was in constant communication with us by
telepathy. After some time had elapsed and the space ship had not materialised, I asked him
what was happening. His reply was to the effect that he did not want other people to see his
space ship
as it could cause panic amongst the population. He thought that we were too close to
the inhabited area.

So first god wants to publicize his existence by letting him photograph his spaceship, But at the last minute decides he doesn't want people to see his spaceship because It would cause panic.

But then goes on to claim

Many people have seen my ship because I deliberately materialise it in order to create an interest

And

There have been numerous sightings of my space ship in recent times and one person described
it as like a Mexican hat which it does somewhat resemble. A photograph taken by George
Adamski in 1952 is of my craft

It makes no logical sense, Notwithstanding we know adamski hoaxed his photo.

There is a reason we have laws like this.

Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 - Wikipedia

The Final Proof of the non-Existence of God was proved by a Babel Fish.

Now, it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some have chosen to see it as the final proof of the NON-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED"

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

- HHGTTG

This guy would know logic if it bit him on the butt. Check out the "logic" in this.

As the Lord God wanted to publicise his existence as much as possible, he suggested that we
drive out to Bodmin Moor where he hoped to be able to materialise his space ship so that I could
photograph it and record the meeting on my tape recorder. Amanda and I duly drove out to what
seemed to be a reasonably remote area of the moor and awaited the Lord God's appearance. We
knew that his space ship was overhead and he was in constant communication with us by
telepathy. After some time had elapsed and the space ship had not materialised, I asked him
what was happening. His reply was to the effect that he did not want other people to see his
space ship
as it could cause panic amongst the population. He thought that we were too close to
the inhabited area.

So first god wants to publicize his existence by letting him photograph his spaceship, But at the last minute decides he doesn't want people to see his spaceship because It would cause panic.

But then goes on to claim

Many people have seen my ship because I deliberately materialise it in order to create an interest

And

There have been numerous sightings of my space ship in recent times and one person described
it as like a Mexican hat which it does somewhat resemble. A photograph taken by George
Adamski in 1952 is of my craft

It makes no logical sense, Notwithstanding we know adamski hoaxed his photo.

There is a reason we have laws like this.

Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 - Wikipedia

Thank you for your comments. He doesn't appear to people in populated areas as it could cause a mass panic. Not particularly complicated, really. Not everyone thinks Adamski's photos and films are a hoax, so don't state it as proven fact. There were witnesses who gave testimonials, as others have mentioned on one of the Adamski threads. Besides which, there have been plenty of other sightings. Thanks for promoting my book by the way, very good of you.

Gday George

georgecookebrochure.jpg

Having played guitar in Bob Potter’s Big Bands in the Fifties, George became a bit of a celebrity in the Sixties; when his free-flooding submersible Explorer 1, was featured on many TV shows and related media including: Blue Peter twice When the fourth Bond film ‘Thunderball’ was released in ‘65. Explorer 1 was on display in the foyer of a Reading cinema for the week.

As Diving Officer of Reading Sub Aqua Branch, he evaluated many a novice in the free ascent tower at HMS Dolphin. Part of the training included: donning the very cumbersome and impractical Portsmouth Divers’ Gear. He often dived on wrecks in the Solent during the sixties and was the first to locate the Mary Rose

Odd because Percy Ackland is credited with finding the rose.

Raising the Mary Rose - The Mary Rose Museum

George Cooke doesn't get a mention in that article...................

I am in the process of contacting Alex McKee's son to look further into this.

You are quite the Sherlock. I was a member of the diving team and in charge of the equipment that first located it.

'This magnetometer was used by George Cooke in a BSAC project to survey shipwrecks in the Solent. The data from this project was used to pinpoint the exact location of the Mary Rose when she was rediscovered in 1965. This was recently reported by George’s local newspaper, the Launceston Post.'

History of the Club - Reading BSAC - Scuba Diving Club

Mary Rose locator from Cornwall visits ship for first time - BBC News

Last edited:
Thank you for your comments. He doesn't appear to people in populated areas as it could cause a mass panic. Not particularly complicated, really. Not everyone thinks Adamski's photos and films are a hoax, so don't state it as proven fact. There were witnesses who gave testimonials, as others have mentioned on one of the Adamski threads. Besides which, there have been plenty of other sightings. Thanks for promoting my book by the way, very good of you.
Speaking of Adamski, his eyewitnesses have long been shown not to have witnessed his original contacts. That fact was publicized as early as the 1950s, in Jim Moseley's Saucer News.

Saucer News presents: the George Adamski Exposé | In Honor of Jim Moseley

Ray Stanford discussed Adamski's fakery in detail on our April 2 episode:

NOW PLAYING! April 2, 2017 — Ray Stanford | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I am satisfied that George Admaski did not meet a Venusian in the California desert in 1952 — or ever.

It comes down to science when you're using information you channelled from Jesus?

Are you joking?

And yet you're happy to cite as substantial evidence an unsent and unverified memorandum from a Bishop giving a second hand account of another Bishop, who received a confession from an unnamed artist about what may or may not have been referring to the genuine Turin Shroud as 'cunningly painted'. Nothing to back it up, no documentation or any evidence of an inquest. Ignoring the scientific evidence that it most definitely isn't a painting. Very logical, scientific approach.

You are quite the Sherlock. I was a member of the diving team and in charge of the equipment that first located it.

'This magnetometer was used by George Cooke in a BSAC project to survey shipwrecks in the Solent. The data from this project was used to pinpoint the exact location of the Mary Rose when she was rediscovered in 1965. This was recently reported by George’s local newspaper, the Launceston Post.'

History of the Club - Reading BSAC - Scuba Diving Club

Mary Rose locator from Cornwall visits ship for first time - BBC News

So we go from the claim you were the first person to locate the Rose, which is credited to Percy Ackland, to being a part of the team that helped locate it.

The facts:

A man from Cornwall who helped locate the Mary Rose on the seabed in 1966 has seen Henry VIII's flagship for the first time.

George Cooke, 92, from Launceston, saw the vessel in its new multimillion-pound home at Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard.

Mr Cooke was part of a team led by diver and historian Alexander McKee who discovered the ship in September 1966.

The climax came when diver Percy Ackland found three of the port frames of the Mary Rose on the 5th May 1971.

The claim:

Diver – Was a sub-aqua diver for twenty years and a diving instructor for ten years. First person to re-discover the Mary Rose

Here you are with the magnetometer.

cooke66.jpg

And i did not use any Moderating tools to find this, Lots of people get a mention at the official site Alex McKee, Cmdr Alan Bax, W.O.B. Majer and archaeologist Margaret Rule and of course Percy Ackland. You get no mention at all.

So lets look at the reality George.

You've to my mind fraudulently overstated your part in "discovering" the Mary Rose, certainly the history books don't credit you with it.
You've hitched your wagon to the Adamski case considered to be a hoax by anyone with sense.

I think the court of public opinion can safely conclude the rest of your claims are also bogus.

George would like it to be known that many ladies in the foyer often mistook him for Sean Connery. He’d like it to be known; but it just isn’t true.

I think that quote funny as it is, speaks to the truth of the matter. You would like it to be known you speak to jesus and are the real deal, You'd like it to be known..... But it just isn't true is it George ? Or is this Hammy ? spruiking his dads books for a quick buck ?

Mike, you've hijacked this thread to try to 'debunk' me and I've posted links that prove my legitimate involvement in discovering the Mary Rose. Alexander, as head of the diving team, often gets the credit, Percy was the first to literally dive down to see it, but I was the first to locate it using the magnometer. There is nothing fraudulent about my claim, so please desist, and I'd prefer it if you did not hassle the relatives of former colleagues to attempt to justify your desperate need to discredit me and my work. There is no way to prove who I have communicated with spiritually, you are entitled to be sceptical about that if you wish. I can only pass on information and point out where it is corroborated by the evidence.

Back