• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask MUFON's Jan Harzan

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We present a return appearance by Executive Director for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, Jan Harzan. Harzan has been interested in UFO for years, the result of significant sighting when he was a child. He is a retired IBM executive, and previously headed the Orange County, CA MUFON chapter for a number of years.

Featuring forum moderator Goggs Mackay, this episode will be recorded on Thursday, November 17 from Noon until 2 PM Pacific.

Question 1.

If MUFON obtained verifiable evidence of alien visitation, which would you support?

A. Cost free disclosure to the public?

or

B. Disclosing it only for a price? If so, what price would you consider fair?

------------------------------

Question 2: In your experience with MUFON, about what percentage of the board & members would support cost free disclosure of all MUFON's UFO information compared to having to pay some price?

Last edited:
Even if they don't have a hypothesis, they would benefit by having one even if it's not supported by fact. For example, lets pick the hypothesis that UFO's are military test vehicles...

We can then go back over previous cases and use future cases to pick out what evidence can we put forward to prove or disprove this hypothesis.

If we did this against a number of hypothesis we could start to build a case against the numerous explanations offered for the phenomenon and hopefully start to shake the tree to buildca position.

Surely this has to be better than just endless data colletion Jan?

If the ancients already confirmed by such means as paintings of the UFO condition existing previously, then isn't the condition exactly as it is described....unidentifiable?

As a human affected personally by phenomena, have you as an organization considered that the only artificial status that Earth living owns is its choice to apply sciences that alter the nuclear?

Have you looked at the past historical data that seems to explain that ancient technology regarding Sun Time was being applied also?

Also is a question....have you ever considered what effects would be caused if you changed the nuclear, especially when it involves consideration of the power of the Sun?

If the ancients already confirmed by such means as paintings of the UFO condition existing previously, then isn't the condition exactly as it is described....unidentifiable?

As a human affected personally by phenomena, have you as an organization considered that the only artificial status that Earth living owns is its choice to apply sciences that alter the nuclear?

Have you looked at the past historical data that seems to explain that ancient technology regarding Sun Time was being applied also?

Also is a question....have you ever considered what effects would be caused if you changed the nuclear, especially when it involves consideration of the power of the Sun?

Ask this one please, i too would love to know the answer

Mr. Harzan, Could you please give us a status update of MUFON as an organization? I am of the opinion that it is fractured state-to-state, ie. New Hampshire. Thank you.

Hi all,

Please ask Jan about his childhood sighting in the San Luis Valley. I am told it was a very dramatic and a very *close* encounter. Also, please ask him, "what is your take on James Carrion's departure from MUFON, given his decidedly skeptical take on these phenomena?"

Thanks Gene!

CuCullen

Just finished and I'm sorry to say I couldn't make it for most of the show - I got on with 2 segments left but I'm glad I got the chance to speak to Jan at all, speaking for myself I got his views on a couple of things that I would have asked him first anyway. So I'll catch the show next week and hear most of it for the first time too.

We covered a lot of the ground posed in the questions. Also, Goggs will return on After The Paracast and Jan Harzan may drop in as well. Many questions we wanted to address weren't asked.

Back from Thailand. Sorry I couldn't make it for this week's taping, I had a last-minute paying gig (local Verde Valley tour) land in my lap this AM, then had a UFO tour earlier tonight (w/ a cool sighting event!) I'll join in on this week's ATP w/ all the peculiar particulars.

Back from Thailand. Sorry I couldn't make it for this week's taping, I had a last-minute paying gig (local Verde Valley tour) land in my lap this AM, then had a UFO tour earlier tonight (w/ a cool sighting event!) I'll join in on this week's ATP w/ all the peculiar particulars.

Was your trip to Thailand purely a vacation or were you on some Indiana Jones-type adventure, maybe with DHC? Either way, it looks such a stunningly beautiful place and worth a visit for that alone.

During After The Paracast, Jan expands on the statement early in the regular episode about MUFON looking into a major compelling case, newly discovered, that occurred back in 1957. It's a fascinating discussion that covers a fair amount of ground.

In fact, I think this episode of After The Paracast is in invaluable part of a larger show consisting of it and the regular episode. We go on somewhat longer than usual, uncensored, no breaks from beginning to end.

So if you're been thinking of signing up for Paracast+, now is the time.

Check: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio for more details.

Back