• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see some pictures, have you posted them online somewhere?

915bfcadd5064c61de75c1a00aa31525.jpg

It's just a waste of time to argue this more than it has been already. Pixel's mindset is a clear example of the Backfire effect. It happens with things like vaccines and climate change, where when facts are presented that clearly prove a point and the person that does not believe it digs down deeper.
Pixel is completely wrong and looking at the wrong sources for information but you're not going to be able to convince him. You can't present facts because then you're presented with outdated scholarly articles that have been discredited or by articles from Natural News or other nonsense.

Really? Did you look at my list of peer reviewed PubMed information from a .gov source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelo did you get off your high horse and watch the free VAXXED documentary? If you love your children you would.

9a788829be5e2be5a4ad4dc3205e37ed.jpg

This guy is responsible for about 25 baby turkeys and 3 hens that come thru my yard and garden a few times a day. This shot was taken right from where I sit and argue with you all.

Angelo did you get off your high horse and watch the free VAXXED documentary? If you love your children you would.

I don't like when you do that Pixel (tell me how to love my kids) - it's a skewed view documentary with an agenda... I'm not going to waste my time or money on it, especially when the Stan Romanek documentary is on Netflix now :)

I don't like when you do that Pixel (tell me how to love my kids) - it's a skewed view documentary with an agenda... I'm not going to waste my time or money on it, especially when the Stan Romanek documentary is on Netflix now :)

I know you don't like it that's why I said it. You haven't watched the documentary so you can't comment. Watch half of it at least and I will never say you don't love your kids again. If you don't watch it you might as well ban me now for commenting about love for your kids cuz I will keep it up.
I am very passionate about it after f'ing up my own kids

On another note, Iceland is cold. Obviously global warming is a hoax.

Saying Iceland is cold would refer to weather. Weather is not climate. Global warming isn't a hoax, it is very real. Climate change and global cooling are also very real.
You shouldn't comment anymore on this topic.

Try posting vaccine related things here. No wait. Don't bother until you learn more about vaccines.

Back