• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

Free episodes:

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I posted how many peer reviewed pub med articles and others proving you all wrong. And you say you proved me wrong?!
Seriously?
I could post dozens more and all you guys and do it cite stuff from the CDC who has been caught lying and omitting data to change their vaccine autism findings as reported by one of their very top scientists.
You are all complete and total idiots who are harming yourselves, your children and loved ones.
102bd197d1f260c6336f3c9cd01a63ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We proved you wrong, and got bored with this BS and moved on. Feel free to put on your Pink tutu and dance around singing im i feel pretty oh so pretty.

La La La La Laaaa La La............
Myself, I'm about to get on the ferry at Holyhead to Dublin.

Forgive me if bantering with uneducated folks about science and math isn't my top priority at the moment.

Forgive me if bantering with uneducated folks about science and math isn't my top priority at the moment.

I'm watering ancient Mayan corn, weeding the garden, harvesting garlic and oyster mushrooms in between photographing wild turkeys and restoring old photographs and still have time to banter with uneducated folk such as yourself.

I think you might want to check the list of unschooled/uneducated people that have contributed in every field, including maths and science.

'Education' and knowledge don't necessarily go together.

For instance Benjamin Franklin:

"Benjamin's period of formal schooling was less than two years,"

Learn the Life of Inventor Ben Franklin

I hope you are enjoying your trip to this side of the pond :)

I'm watering ancient Mayan corn, weeding the garden, harvesting garlic and oyster mushrooms in between photographing wild turkeys and restoring old photographs and still have time to banter with uneducated folk such as yourself.

I would love to see some pictures, have you posted them online somewhere?

Do you make Maize beer?

Had it on a farm in Peru.

Man, it was terrible.

I think you might want to check the list of unschooled/uneducated people that have contributed in every field, including maths and science.

'Education' and knowledge don't necessarily go together.

For instance Benjamin Franklin:

"Benjamin's period of formal schooling was less than two years,"

Learn the Life of Inventor Ben Franklin

I hope you are enjoying your trip to this side of the pond :)
Just teasing, knew it would give him something to respond to.

But thanks! Hit Avebury for the first time. Wow!

It's just a waste of time to argue this more than it has been already. Pixel's mindset is a clear example of the Backfire effect. It happens with things like vaccines and climate change, where when facts are presented that clearly prove a point and the person that does not believe it digs down deeper.
Pixel is completely wrong and looking at the wrong sources for information but you're not going to be able to convince him. You can't present facts because then you're presented with outdated scholarly articles that have been discredited or by articles from Natural News or other nonsense.

Now, if Pixel were arguing that coffee was totally safe, I'd be on his side.

Because I don't really care if it is or not, I'm gonna drink it!

I'm happy there are decent coffee shops here, last time I was here they were hard to find, and terrible when you did.

Define decent?

I am an ex Barista btw :)

You can get excellent ground coffee in the supermarket, provided: you have the equipment to make it.
On the highstreet I wouldn't recommend it.
As for Beer, no one does it better than a good pub, and you get the atmosphere to boot :)

Define decent?

I am an ex Barista btw :)

You can get excellent ground coffee in the supermarket, provided: you have the equipment to make it.
On the highstreet I wouldn't recommend it.
As for Beer, no one does it better than a good pub, and you get the atmosphere to boot :)
I'm an amateur barista myself. I find having a good grinder to be the most important thing, although I've never roasted my own beans. Just got a Rancilio machine, I'm loving it.

There was a very good place in Bath, forget the name. Costa isn't bad if you watch over them and get the good beans.

Off to Iceland in the morning, I hear their coffee isn't bad either.

Oh no man don't roast your beans!

euphemisms aside: I prefer my coffee in the traditional way:
Water, fine ground coffee (commonly referred to as Greek/Arabic coffee) and sugar. in a copper pot: almost boil from cold, when you see the 'foam'/crema take it off and serve.
Some mystics can tell your fortune from the grounds!

Oh no man don't roast your beans!

euphemisms aside: I prefer my coffee in the traditional way:
Water, fine ground coffee (commonly referred to as Greek/Arabic coffee) and sugar. in a copper pot: almost boil from cold, when you see the 'foam'/crema take it off and serve.
Some mystics can tell your fortune from the grounds!
My wife's grandmother who was Lebanese would make it for me that way. Amazing. I miss it.

Back