• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 20th Show - Don Ecker

Do you have any advice for experiencers (be they witnesses to obviously-not-from-around-here UFOs or good old fashioned abductees) who look to this field for answers and are greeted by fraud, ego, and insanity?

Is there anyone grounded--but more open to the fullness of the experience than, say, a Budd Hopkins or David Jacobs--who you'd recommend to abductees as a sympathetic ear? (Or an organization you'd recommend?)

Is there anyone you'd recommend over all others to report a UFO sighting to?

valiens said:
Do you have any advice for experiencers (be they witnesses to obviously-not-from-around-here UFOs or good old fashioned abductees) who look to this field for answers and are greeted by fraud, ego, and insanity?

This was the one aspect that always bothered me greatly. I was never comfortable trying to advise someone about their very (usually) private and personal experience. Remember that in my professional life before UFOs I was a police officer. What I ALWAYS suggested to someone with an abduction experience was No. 01 if you are having any physical problems ... see your family doctor. No. 2 If you are having a hard time dealing with the experience ... mentally ... perhaps you should see a mental health councilor. And for God sakes, reserve seeing ANYONE that deals in UFO Abductions as the very last thing you do. I have stories but not for here, about people seeing "UFO abduction researchers."

valiens said:
Is there anyone grounded--but more open to the fullness of the experience than, say, a Budd Hopkins or David Jacobs--who you'd recommend to abductees as a sympathetic ear? (Or an organization you'd recommend?)

Out here in Southern Calf. I knew Dr. Bill Cone, who worked with Russ Estes and Kevin Randle on a number of abduction cases. I liked Cone and respected him but I have not spoken to him in years. I am not sure he is even here any longer, so the short answer to your question is no.

valiens said:
Is there anyone you'd recommend over all others to report a UFO sighting to?

What I am going to say now may surprise you, but IF I SAW another damn UFO these days ... I would keep it to myself.

Best;
Don

Decker said:
Now, as to Lunar Phenomena,

Ally said;

I thought Don's moon base story was most insightful ..if true. These four Don, Jeff, Gene and David should do another roundsquare table talk soon. I would like to hear more about David's high strangeness expereinces.

My Moon "story" was absolutely true. My inquiry, my investigations, my interviews and the photographs I found are all 100% accurate as stated. What exactly were you questioning?

Best;
Don Ecker

i enjoyed the reference, having read don wilsons secrets of our spaceship moon and george h leonards someone else is on our moon.

both very good reading imho.

if the data and conclusions of the authors is correct. it may well be that every single person that ever lived has seen a UFO.
the mothership of motherships.......The Moon.

Mike,t
Thanks for posting the references. I was going to listen ot the show again for that very reason.

Don,
Is there any additional information or references to the lunar base?

Ally said:
Don,
Is there any additional information or references to the lunar base?

Ally, short of opening up my files for here ... an impossible thing for me to do at any rate I suggest the George Leonard book "Somebody Else Is On The Moon." The copy I have is the paperback edition by "A Kangaroo Book: Published by Pocket Books, New York." ISBN 0-671-81291-2 . The book is years out of print but you might be able to find one if you look at used book stores, possibly the library, or go up to Amazon. I have checked Amazon in the past and they have had copies, both paper as well as hard back, but some of them were pretty pricey.

Leonard did one hell of a job with this and I will be talking about this on an upcoming edition of my net show, Dark Matters.

Best;

Don

Back