• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 20th Show - Don Ecker

digigeek

Pompetus of Love
Good show guys, but I'm starting to think you are way to "easy" on Jeff Ritzmann and even your own personal stories about which you won't speak. I'd like to hear a lot more detail on Gene and David's experiences and Jeff's. let's give those topics as much critical attention as we do others' alleged experiences.

IMO, Don was right (and did it in a very kind way) to softly challenge Jeff's stories and pull some detail out of him. He did it very graciously and effectively. He'd be a great co-anchor at times. Look, most of goran and moan endlessly if we hear anyone else be too soft and agreeable to a guest
's assertions of abduction and other such things - we are constantly pushing for proper scientific and logical discussion of these matters - let's be at least that hard on ourselves, eh?

* I'm not being a skeptical troll. I just thing we need to be fair and realized how I know absolutely zero detail about any experiences and reactions to them that Gene, David, or Jeff have had. I've only heard the vaguest mention of them.

I haven't listened to the Ecker show yet. I wanted to call in and say, "TOLD you, you wouldn't stay away from ufology", but they don't have call ins.

Anyway, Gene hasn't really had any paranormal experiences, unless they just happened.

My guess is Don probably questioned, to explore and find out more about Jeff's experiences rather than challenge. I'll find out for sure I guess when I listen.

David and Jeff have went into great detail on their experiences in other shows. Some of it they don't want to go into, but a lot of it they have.

A blurry black square floating along the carpet is as good as a shiny Swiss pie plate to me. At least it is if its just left at that.

digigeek said:
A blurry black square floating along the carpet is as good as a shiny Swiss pie plate to me. At least it is if its just left at that.

Ok, so what would you exactly have me do? I explained what I saw as best as I can. It's not as if I have any control over what happens in regard to this stuff, and when.

As far as Don's challenge on the guys who came by my shop late that night, it was dark, I was scared shitless, and I couldn't see a license plate in the dark from a 2 story building across the street. Hey sorry, thats how it is, and I wont embellish anything to satisfy anyone. It is what it is, and it happened. Thats all I got.

As far as going into detail, I have on multiple occasions since the late 1980's, both on this show, online, and at lectures. I've laid almost all of it out and I withhold very damned little.

If thats not enough, I'm sorry. Thats what I got.

Jeff did meantion that his mom saw something. That's good enough for me .Sure a picture of the black square thing would be much better but I think David brought up an exellecent point about how the mind/body reacts when these things happen.

Obvoiusly David knows Jeff and trusts that he is not a liar or insane so what needs to be examined?

I thought Don's moon base story was most insightful ..if true. These four Don, Jeff, Gene and David should do another roundsquare table talk soon. I would like to hear more about David's high strangeness expereinces.

I really enjoyed this show.

Jeff,
Sorry to get off the subject but any particular reason you have not gotten back to me about some of the information I sent you?

Ally said:
Jeff,
Sorry to get off the subject but any particular reason you have not gotten back to me about some of the information I sent you?

Ally-
I'm sorry, but with the X-Conference coming at the time, I was insanely busy, both at work and home. I have armed forces TV coming to see the guitar work, and I'm under the gun now to get one built. I promise you though, I have some questions for you. But be aware that I cant base a whole lot without direct contact with you. But, I have some ideas and questions.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I haven't listened to the Ecker show yet. I wanted to call in and say, "TOLD you, you wouldn't stay away from ufology", but they don't have call ins.

This quote merely allows me to express my tremendous gratitude that there are NO call ins. Thank God (the great glowing hippo who runs the cosmos from his celestial pool of light, surrounded by an angelic choir of sea otters) valuable time is not wasted on people calling in.

This is one of the great distinctions that makes this show so much more interesting than C2C, where the last valuable hour is wasted by calls to tell George how sexy and wonderful he is, and to mumble incoherently about how a second cousin once saw a you-eff-oh while watching Hee Haw from the back porch swing. ::)

Wow! I caused a fatal error? Story of my life.........

Jeff,
Thanks for getting back to me at least on this forum. You do know how this phenomona makes a person restless and insane for anwers.

Greetings Paracast forum.

I kind of thought some folks might question my involvement in a UFO roundtable discussion, so here is the deal.

The day that David contacted me about doing a roundtable I was flattered that he would wish to include me. I consider both Gene and David to be good friends so I was more than happy to participate in their program. I did not know Jeff except by name, so I was very happy to meet him. Now earlier in this thread, this was said by;

Paranormal Packrat said;

Let me answer him. As I stated on the show, I have never lost my interest in the subject, and I have stated here and in other venues that I will address the subject ... if asked ... in other shows and in my own program Dark Matters I have stopped and dropped my connection to UFO Magazine and most other publications that deal with the subject. I do not now go out into the field and investigate as I once did. I am not sure how to make this any more clear.

Now, as to Lunar Phenomena,

Ally said;

I thought Don's moon base story was most insightful ..if true. These four Don, Jeff, Gene and David should do another roundsquare table talk soon. I would like to hear more about David's high strangeness expereinces.

My Moon "story" was absolutely true. My inquiry, my investigations, my interviews and the photographs I found are all 100% accurate as stated. What exactly were you questioning?

Best;
Don Ecker

The person posting as Don Ecker here is actually Kitty Korff, Kal's slutty sister.

We're onto you, Kitty, and your Kute Killer Antics.

I'm gonna sic Robby "Saturday Night Fever" Simon-E on you, and you'll learn a lesson or two.

Darned kids, GET OFF MY LAWN!

dB

Good show! I'm dying to hear where the Moon base story will go, Don. If you believe in its veracity, I'm sure we're in for another good show.

I, mistakenly, thought you might have been suggesting to Jeff, with the information about Moore's helping to drive Paul Bennewitz insane, that someone might be attempting to do the same with Jeff. Let's face it, if someone was low enough to stoop to that sort of behavior, anything is possible.

Except that Jeff's experiences strike me of the personal, most of them, just as David suggested. Late night visitors are another matter. They're very difficult to reconcile, given the suggested threat.

David Biedny said:
The person posting as Don Ecker here is actually Kitty Korff, Kal's slutty sister.

We're onto you, Kitty, and your Kute Killer Antics.
dB

Damn-it! The secret is out!

Don,
I wasn't necessarily questioning your story or your research. I have heard too many things in the UFO feild that are true one day and false another.

If it was common knowledge that there is a base on the moon I think that puts the entire phenomena on another level. I found your information exciting and didn't want to get too excited only to hear next week that this was bogus....not saying it is.

That's all

Back