• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another looney UFO prediction Oct. 13, 2010)?

Free episodes:

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Another looney UFO prediction (Oct. 13, 2010)? Pseudo Science comes back http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

Fails falsifiability.

OMG

This is like almost exactly 2 yrs after the Goodchild Oct 2008 prediction. She is also a channeller.

I refuse to read the article so no idea if it references it at all.

Putting it on my calendar now. Anybody have a tinfoil hat I can borrow?

I am currently manufacturing Memory Foil Hats. They snap back into the form of a hat when smashed. They will be available starting October 1st for $14.95, plus shipping and handling. Can I put you down for one? :)

Wouldn't you need a tinfoil suit? A hat leaves the lower half of the skull completely undefended! A Faraday-cage suit (like PJs with the feet in them) is the only thing that could conceivably work with any reliability. It would just be easier to construct a Faraday-cage house or at least a room in your house. Outside of the Faraday-cage room you'd need to wear the Faraday-cage suit making sun-bathing and other outdoor activities rather problematic. Of course if you're being hassled by aliens to the point where you're wearing grounded steel-mesh suits you probably aren't that concerned with such things. It's probably just easier to stay well armed as I've never heard of aliens abducting folks packing heat. ;)

Wouldn't you need a tinfoil suit? A hat leaves the lower half of the skull completely undefended! A Faraday-cage suit (like PJs with the feet in them) is the only thing that could conceivably work with any reliability. It would just be easier to construct a Faraday-cage house or at least a room in your house. Outside of the Faraday-cage room you'd need to wear the Faraday-cage suit making sun-bathing and other outdoor activities rather problematic. Of course if you're being hassled by aliens to the point where you're wearing grounded steel-mesh suits you probably aren't that concerned with such things. It's probably just easier to stay well armed as I've never heard of aliens abducting folks packing heat. ;)

All good points, trainedobserver! We'll move the suit into production and you can share in the profits! Of course, such a large scale operation might involve some outsourcing... :)

I love UFO predictions that happen on the anniversary of Fatima!

Sixth Apparition - October 13, 1917

Heh heh, I just noticed that the press release was dated September 13th; the anniversary of the Fifth apparition at Fatima? Co-incidence? No freaking way.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

By the way. I would like to ask every person who is a member of this forum to make a solemn pledge, one that I am willing to take right now. If UFOs hover over major cities on October 13th, 2010 (the day after my birthday no less) we will all buy a copy of this book.

So, there you go. If this event occurs, let's do the common courtesy of buying this crazy mother f**ckers book.

Are you with me?

John

I love UFO predictions that happen on the anniversary of Fatima!

Sixth Apparition - October 13, 1917

Heh heh, I just noticed that the press release was dated September 13th; the anniversary of the Fifth apparition at Fatima? Co-incidence? No freaking way.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

By the way. I would like to ask every person who is a member of this forum to make a solemn pledge, one that I am willing to take right now. If UFOs hover over major cities on October 13th, 2010 (the day after my birthday no less) we will all buy a copy of this book.

So, there you go. If this event occurs, let's do the common courtesy of buying this crazy mother f**ckers book.

Are you with me?

John

I'm totally with you since it won't cost me a penny.

Back