• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Announcing Our Listener's Roundtable

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
This weekend, The Paracast will present a special group discussion featuring some of the most active members in our forums. The guest list will be announced shortly.

But you'll have a chance to turn the tables on them and ask them -- and us -- about forum issues, the show and the state of paranormal research. This will be fun.

Thank you. I realize we can't get everyone we'd like on one episode, but this seemed a natural choice considering it's been a few years since we did one.

Preliminary guest list, in alphabetical order:

More to come, maybe. :)

goggsmackay, pixelsmith, Sandanfire, ufology

I'd like to see a voice like trainedobserver as part of this roundtable. Having an informed, skeptical, civil voice that is open to exploration IMO makes for the best discussions on the forum. I really look forward to this show and congratulate you for making listeners a bigger part of the show. My only question is why take three years between these types of shows when your members are one of your biggest and most interesting of resources?

I'd like to see a voice like trainedobserver as part of this roundtable. Having an informed, skeptical, civil voice that is open to exploration IMO makes for the best discussions on the forum. I really look forward to this show and congratulate you for making listeners a bigger part of the show. My only question is why take three years between these types of shows when your members are one of your biggest and most interesting of resources?
We can only have a few members at a time. We want to do this more often, so those who aren't in the first group will be in the second.

Why so long? No specific reason. But we're doing it now.

I’d really like to hear about everyone’s experiences. I think at least two or three of you have had at least one. I guess Randall has had at least two.

I’d really like to hear about everyone’s experiences. I think at least two or three of you have had at least one. I guess Randall has had at least two.

I'd like to second that, I think it would be great to hear about everyone's experiences live on the air, if everyone is willing to share.

Experiences sounds like a good idea, to me. I've been reading the experiences section, and I'm sure these guys have got some cool stuff to say.

Back